Is the Prosecution brokering a deal with D. Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!
There are only a few things in life I know for sure. One of them is Mr. Casey has zero chance, zero, of knowing more than the rest of us. He was caught in bold face lies to LE during his interview, so he is not honorable as you state. Not by my standards. That is just too, too funny!:liar::puke::rolling:

With respect, here you go, maybe this will get us back on the right page NTS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUbC7cmtFY

It breaks my heart to hear Caylee singing, please don't take Nan's sunshine away, while Nan protects her murderer!!

I am rethinking my original theory on this... When they come back from the break in tape, starting from bottom of page 74 of the pdf through line 19 of page 75:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf

I am starting to wonder if maybe DC did not tell them anything that day, if maybe he backed out during that break and clung to the JB/Anthony's privilege. BC may have helped him articulate this. Also, right after this interview, DC starts hollering about priviledge here and there, and is so sure of himself that he fights John Morgan on it when he takes the stand in the ZFG lawsuit.

If BC did hear DC spill the beans that day, he would have run right back to the A's with it. If it implicated the A's, they would be in defenseive mode, so we should look for signs of defensiveness or laying low around this time period-If it implicated JB and the A's found out that JB was hiding Caylee from them, we might look for signs of the A's being bitter at JB-If for no other reason than the fact that JB took control of the situation, something CA cannot stand.

Thanks for that link. Rereading it, it's hard to say. He said he would say it right out and the FBI asked if he wanted to go off record. I assumed he just didn't want to say it on tape but now that he's asserted his "privilege" maybe he didn't say it at all.

One thing that keeps going through my head though is that in one of the jailhouse tapes CA tells KC that Dominic is a good one to talk to.

I think it is a strong possibility that SA did broker a "deal" offering protection to DC, but I think it happened recently, AFTER DC realized he was boxed into a corner, no one (defense, CA/GA) was going to protect or cover his butt....

I think it is possible that DC finally saw the light and waved the "surrender flag" (where IS that little icon???)

Thanks for that link. Rereading it, it's hard to say. He said he would say it right out and the FBI asked if he wanted to go off record. I assumed he just didn't want to say it on tape but now that he's asserted his "privilege" maybe he didn't say it at all.

One thing that keeps going through my head though is that in one of the jailhouse tapes CA tells KC that Dominic is a good one to talk to.

I think it is a strong possibility that SA did broker a "deal" offering protection to DC, but I think it happened recently, AFTER DC realized he was boxed into a corner, no one (defense, CA/GA) was going to protect or cover his butt....

I think it is possible that DC finally saw the light and waved the "surrender flag" (where IS that little icon???)

ITA! With both! CA did tell KC that Dominic would be a good person to talk to. I remember that well. Her response was something like she already knew who she could talk to. And I do believe that if there is a deal it is a recent one. I think that JB and the A's had DC convinced that he had a privilege that even a court could not make him break, just like an attorney has with a client. And that no matter what was said or done, he was protected from ever talking by this mighty privilege. Problem is, I think DC just believed them without checking any further. I mean, after all, JB IS an attorney, right? He would know the law about these things, right? Well, the answer is either "WRONG, HE DOES NOT KNOW THE LAW!" or "YEAH, BUT HE LIED TO DC!" because a simple google search would have clued him in on the reality of the situation. Tsk, tsk! So many lies! So many lives ruined!

Yes, I'm thinking your way also Kentjbkent - if DC had "spilled the beans" any earlier than late December or earlier this month, there would have been no need for the secret investigative subpoena. It's clear the Defense has been doing everything possible to avoid DC testifying about "certain matters" and SA ran out of patience and forced his hand. I believe JB didn't dare put him on his witness list because he knows what it is the SA is going after. JB thinks he can limit damage to himself or what or whoever he protecting by not interfering with the process at this point. If it is really damaging (to him or I suppose even to Casey) at least he can work to suppress a lot of details that would be brought out by the usual deposition which would be immediately released under the Sunshine Laws.

I didn't realize Baez knew how to play poker. Except it looks like SA has the better hand. :croc:

Wow is right!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo[/ame]

I agree, it is certain that Dominic has been acting under a very misguided , belief that he indeed would not ever, could not ever be forced to divulge any information. Remember early on, Baez thought he could get a "Special Master" regarding Dominic. He quickly found out ...no...nice try...and LE/FBI interviewed him without missing a beat. That should have been Dom's first clue.

It reminds me of mom and pop being in the ZFG deposition under the extreme poor understanding of the scope of the questions that would be allowed. Like Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnick , I too was very shocked that Brad had not explained to them that the questions would be very wide reaching, and not just..... is this the lady, yes or no.

The other situation that comes to mind was the comedy of Baez saying in court that he went to great lengths studying in the law library, looking up everything he could to compile his confidentiality clauses in the document he had LP, Tracey, Rob all sign. The document , contradicted itself paragraph by paragraph as Ms. Drane-Burdick pointed out and the judge agreed it did not suffice. So, this wont be the first time things have been misunderstood in this case by the players.

Since Baez instructed Dom not to call the police, the only inference I can draw from that is that ( if we give him the benefit of the doubt ) again, had the understanding that he had an agency relationship. We have learned that the defense lawyer would be under no obligation to alert police if indeed they found the body so long as they did not tamper with it. I do not know if Dom understood that things change when the relationship is terminated. On Dom's website where he has his guarantee of confidentiality he has highlighted the words state and federal. If you click on those it takes you to two cases, one of them explains that the PI is covered under the agency relationship IF THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY. ( In this instance, by the time he was in the woods, the relationship between he and Baez was terminated ).

I do not know what the requirements are in that state for someone to have a PI license , but I do know that he had only been one a very few months before meeting the Anthonys. To say he is/was very inexperienced is not to slam him....it is a fact. If Baez explained his rights and responsibilities incorrectly to him or if he misunderstood them I would not be shocked, whatsoever.

What interested me in the recent hearing regarding Dom was Ms. Tennis stating that if only the Anthonys would waive their confidentiality agreement with Dom, of course he will answer all questions willingly and truthfully. The immediate question then would be....well...mom and pop...have Brad type up that waiver on his blackberry and send it to Ms. Tennis while we wait for commercial break, right? So that was when it was clear to me, (as always..just my opinion based on the common sense God gave us) that it was mom and pop , not him who would be at the short end of the stick here.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuXZ3jqJ70[/ame]
Once the judge ruled that of course by statute the state had the right to and could ask him any questions upon issuing a state investigative subpoena and he would rule on any objections raised over the phone...Dom began to get the idea that maybe he had been misinformed. I imagine that the judge set him straight in very short order with the very first question Ms. Tennis may have objected to ( much like mom and pop were taken to school at the ZFG depo and sat back down, mic back on and did have to answer questions whether they saw the relevance or not, LOL!).

Anyone who has ever been pulled over and claimed to the officer they had no idea the speed zone changed ten miles back will very quickly be told ignorance is no excuse. The fact that Dom was misinformed by Baez or anyone else for that matter will not matter whatsoever, except for that as some of you have suggested perhaps the state will not charge him with obstruction in exchange for his comprehensive, truthful answers. To sum up, whatever he knows, good, bad or indifferent...the state now knows. I believe they have his cameras, his computers, his documents...everything. It is over. They have put Cindy's statement that she sent someone to those woods in front of him and they have put Lee's deposition in front of him where Lee divulges that he knew and Cindy knew Dom had been to the woods. They have told him what time it is. It has been a long time coming, but in some way I imagine he is relieved.

Someone asked what do we make of Dom sitting in the courtroom on the side of the prosecution. I liken it to Mrs. Kardashian-Jenner sitting on the side of the prosecution (Nicole was one of her dear friends) during the OJ trial although her former husband, Mr. Kardashian was obviously on the opposite side as one of OJ's lawyers. It is public, it is OVERT...it says I'm with you. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame]

Yes, I'm thinking your way also Kentjbkent - if DC had "spilled the beans" any earlier than late December or earlier this month, there would have been no need for the secret investigative subpoena. It's clear the Defense has been doing everything possible to avoid DC testifying about "certain matters" and SA ran out of patience and forced his hand. I believe JB didn't dare put him on his witness list because he knows what it is the SA is going after. JB thinks he can limit damage to himself or what or whoever he protecting by not interfering with the process at this point. If it is really damaging (to him or I suppose even to Casey) at least he can work to suppress a lot of details that would be brought out by the usual deposition which would be immediately released under the Sunshine Laws.

I didn't realize Baez knew how to play poker. Except it looks like SA has the better hand. :croc:

Let's face it. DC was probably led to believe by Baez and CA that any testimony he was asked to offer would be covered under privilege, and DC believed that Baez would continue to protect him (look at all the hearings to avoid depos).

Something else to consider.....at the last hearing, while they were discussing this DC deposition business, Baez stated he was going to place DC on his witness list, which would entail him being present for any questioning of DC by SA. I think DC may have viewed this as Baez still willing to protect him, but then Baez DIDN'T DO IT. I wonder if that is when the realization hit DC that he is in this alone...no one on defense team or Anthonys is going to lay their *advertiser censored** on the line to protect him. It is every man for himself, so DC realizes he is completely defeated, and throws up the surrender flag.

I think DC is petrified that he is going to be charged with something, and has come to the abrupt knowledge that the law (as it was explained to him BY Baez) is NOT going to protect him. I think DC expressed to SA that he is worried that if he spills everything, he may face charges and wanted some type of immunity deal before he started crowing.

SA, on the other hand, also needed something. They need to protect DC's testimony from the defense (or Anthonys) getting to DC and DC suddenly changing his story and claiming he was "mistaken" when this goes to trial.

So DC needs immunity....SA needs to protect DC....a deal is struck. I don't think DC is somewhere under an assumed name, etc (like a mobster)...I just think he has been "helped" to relocate somewhere else that is not in such close proximity to defense and Anthonys.

I think in order to go to JS and ask that Baez be removed from the case, SA would have to have very strong, solid, undisputable evidence that Baez was involved, and I am not so sure they have it (solid, undisputable) just yet.

I think there actions in meeting with JS are more related as another step in trying to protect DC testimony.

At this point, I assume that Baez probably knows that DC has talked to SA under the investigative subpoena, but he doesn't know WHAT or HOW MUCH DC has revealed, so it is impossible for him to try to discredit or refute DC's story in the media without possibly revealing some detail that DC may have withheld from SA.

I agree, it is certain that Dominic has been acting under a very misguided , belief that he indeed would not ever, could not ever be forced to divulge any information. Remember early on, Baez thought he could get a "Special Master" regarding Dominic. He quickly found out ...no...nice try...and LE/FBI interviewed him without missing a beat. That should have been Dom's first clue.

It reminds me of mom and pop being in the ZFG under the extreme poor understanding of the scope of the questions that would be allowed. Like Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnick , I too was very shocked that Brad had not explained to them that the questions would be very wide reaching, and not just is this the lady, yes or no.

The other situation that comes to mind was the comedy of Baez saying in court that he went to great lengths studying in the law library, looking up everything he could to compile his confidentiality clauses in the document he had LP, Tracey, Rob all sign. The document , contradicted itself paragraph by paragraph as Ms. Drane-Burdick pointed out and the judge agreed it did not suffice.

Since Baez instructed Dom not to call the police, the only inference I can draw from that is Baez ( if we give him the benefit of the doubt ) again, had the understanding that Dom and he had an agency relationship and at that time Dom was part of the defense team. We have learned that the defense lawyer would be under no obligation to alert police if indeed they found the body so long as they did not tamper with it.

On Dom's website where he has his guarantee of confidentiality he has highlighted the words state and federal. If you click on those it takes you to two cases, one of them explains that the PI is covered under the agency relationship IF THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY.

I do not know what the requirements are in that state for someone to have a PI license , but I do know that he had only been one a very few months before meeting the Anthonys. To say he is/was very inexperienced is not to slam him....it is a fact. If Baez explained his rights and responsibilities incorrectly to him or if he misunderstood them I would not be shocked, whatsoever.

What interested me in the recent hearing regarding Dom was Ms. Tennis stating that if only the Anthonys would waive their confidentiality agreement with Dom, of course he will answer all questions willingly and truthfully. The immediate question then would be....well...mom and pop...have Brad type up that waiver on his blackberry and send it to Ms. Tennis while we wait for commercial break, right? So that was when it was clear to me, (as always..just my opinion based on the common sense God gave us) that it was mom and pop , not him who would be at the short end of the stick here.
Once the judge ruled that of course by statute the state had the right to and could ask him any questions upon issuing a state investigative subpoena and he would rule on any objections raised over the phone...Dom began to get the idea that maybe he had been misinformed. I imagine that the judge set him straight in very short order with the very first question Ms. Tennis may have objected to ( much like mom and pop were taken to school at the ZFG depo and sat back down, mic back on and did have to answer questions whether they saw the relevance or not, LOL!).

Anyone who has ever been pulled over and claimed to the officer they had no idea the speed zone changed ten miles back will very quickly be told ignorance is no excuse. The fact that Dom was misinformed by Baez or anyone else for that matter will not matter whatsoever, except for that as some of you have suggested perhaps the state will not charge him with obstruction in exchange for his comprehensive, truthful answers. To sum up, whatever he knows, good, bad or indifferent...the state now knows. I believe they have his cameras, his computers, his documents...everything. It is over. They have put Cindy's statement that she sent someone to those woods in front of him and they have put Lee's deposition in front of him where Lee divulges that he knew and Cindy knew Dom had been to the woods. They have told him what time it is. It has been a long time coming, but in some way I imagine he is relieved.

Very insightful! I would like to think that this may mean the A's will eventually be charged. But I think the most like scenario is that Casey will eventually plea and we may never hear the truth from DC or the A's.

It reminds me of mom and pop being in the ZFG under the extreme poor understanding of the scope of the questions that would be allowed. Like Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnick , I too was very shocked that Brad had not explained to them that the questions would be very wide reaching, and not just is this the lady, yes or no.

The other situation that comes to mind was the comedy of Baez saying in court that he went to great lengths studying in the law library, looking up everything he could to compile his confidentiality clauses in the document he had LP, Tracey, Rob all sign. The document , contradicted itself paragraph by paragraph as Ms. Drane-Burdick pointed out and the judge agreed it did not suffice.

Since Baez instructed Dom not to call the police, the only inference I can draw from that is Baez ( if we give him the benefit of the doubt ) again, had the understanding that Dom and he had an agency relationship and at that time Dom was part of the defense team. We have learned that the defense lawyer would be under no obligation to alert police if indeed they found the body so long as they did not tamper with it.

On Dom's website where he has his guarantee of confidentiality he has highlighted the words state and federal. If you click on those it takes you to two cases, one of them explains that the PI is covered under the agency relationship IF THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY.

Someone asked what do we make of Dom sitting in the courtroom on the side of the prosecution. I liken it to Mrs. Kardashian-Jenner sitting on the side of the prosecution (Nicole was one of her dear friends) during the OJ trial although her former husband, Mr. Kardashian was obviously on the opposite side as one of OJ's lawyers. It is public, it is OVERT...it says I'm with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

You, my friend, are a walking video library!!:woohoo:

[/U][/B]

I think in order to go to JS and ask that Baez be removed from the case, SA would have to have very strong, solid, undisputable evidence that Baez was involved, and I am not so sure they have it (solid, undisputable) just yet.

I think there actions in meeting with JS are more related as another step in trying to protect DC testimony.

At this point, I assume that Baez probably knows that DC has talked to SA under the investigative subpoena, but he doesn't know WHAT or HOW MUCH DC has revealed, so it is impossible for him to try to discredit or refute DC's story in the media without possibly revealing some detail that DC may have withheld from SA.

Exactly! Except surely Baez must be aware that under an investigative subpoena, Dom wouldn't be so stupid as to not tell everything he knows. Dom must surely realize if he doesn't tell all now he's going to have big time trouble if/when anything else comes out in further depositions or at trial.

I'd also be willing to be Baez at this point wishes he'd paid Dom's bill for services.

I agree with you, SteadyChick, except we don't know if Casey would want to protect her family anymore at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if she refused to plea to save them. Maybe that would wake them up that they are standing up for the wrong person. I don't think Casey is going to save anyone at this point, except herself.

Of course, all this craziness would finally be over if she did, but I don't see her martyring herself for her parents anytime soon. In fact, she might like seeing them go down in flames for the crap they've pulled that has not gotten her out of jail and never benefited her. I know that cruise they went on is probably still on her mind among other things.

That being said, she might plea to protect Baez, since he's still her knight in shining armor and she still seems to be pleased with his efforts. I can see her not wanting anything bad happening to him. But her parents, absolutely NOT.

ITA totally with The World According and Kentjbkent. You two totally hit the nail on the head! And totally said it better than I ever could!

BBM. This is what I was thinking, the sealed portion of his deposition with the state contains all they need.

I wonder if the state will want to expose everyone, during trial, that knew where the remains were. If family members knew, and I think some did, will the state question Dominic on this, during trial, and then the family members themselves ? It could get very interesting.

I wonder, since Jose seems to be linked directly into this, if he is becoming less of a lead attorney with time in this case, for this reason ? It wouldn't look very good for the main connection (to the remains site) to be Casey- Jose- Dominic, in front of the jury, when Jose is Casey's right hand man at trial. I don't know though, can the defense even bring Jose's name into it in front of the jury ?

Okay, now how about this wacky thought? (be aware that I have yet to drink any coffee yet)...

Let's say............

1. JB was told by Casey where Caylee's body was. He is under no obligation to do anything about this save not to put her on the stand to impeach herself..

2. JB THINKS that he has an iron clad relationship with DC steeped in the attorney work product thing..Because he THINKS anything DC does is protected, he....

3. Tells DC where to go to make sure the body is there. Instructions to NOT call LE, but to call JB only. Let's say that DC did find the body, called JB and they do nothing. They are sure that the body will never be found. Heck, let's say that DC looked for the body, but couldn't find it. But JB told him where to look.

4. Fast forward. It is determined by the judge that DC DID NOT have a protected relationship with JB during the time of the visit to the woods. Instead it is determined that DC had a professional relationship with only the Anthony's which is not protected.

5. Fast forward again. DC is deposed and granted immunity. He spills the beans. Either he found the body or didn't, but can testify that JB told him where to look. Further, he testifies that JB was specific that Casey to him where she had placed Casey which is why he knows the location.

6. Fast forward again. It's the trial. DC is called to the stand. He has immunity.

And, here is the big question......

If the above were true, can the state ask DC about the circumstances surrounding his visit to the woods? Can he then testify in open court that the defense attorney BY NAME instructed him to the location? I mean, hey, it would be only the fault of JB if he THOUGHT that DC could never actually disclose,,,right?

Anyway, I'm interested in how others view this. Thanks for listening. My own rambling opinion.

It reminds me of mom and pop being in the ZFG deposition under the extreme poor understanding of the scope of the questions that would be allowed. Like Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnick , I too was very shocked that Brad had not explained to them that the questions would be very wide reaching, and not just..... is this the lady, yes or no.

The other situation that comes to mind was the comedy of Baez saying in court that he went to great lengths studying in the law library, looking up everything he could to compile his confidentiality clauses in the document he had LP, Tracey, Rob all sign. The document , contradicted itself paragraph by paragraph as Ms. Drane-Burdick pointed out and the judge agreed it did not suffice. So, this wont be the first time things have been misunderstood in this case by the players.

Since Baez instructed Dom not to call the police, the only inference I can draw from that is that ( if we give him the benefit of the doubt ) again, had the understanding that he had an agency relationship. We have learned that the defense lawyer would be under no obligation to alert police if indeed they found the body so long as they did not tamper with it. I do not know if Dom understood that things change when the relationship is terminated. On Dom's website where he has his guarantee of confidentiality he has highlighted the words state and federal. If you click on those it takes you to two cases, one of them explains that the PI is covered under the agency relationship IF THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY. ( In this instance, by the time he was in the woods, the relationship between he and Baez was terminated ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuXZ3jqJ70

Someone asked what do we make of Dom sitting in the courtroom on the side of the prosecution. I liken it to Mrs. Kardashian-Jenner sitting on the side of the prosecution (Nicole was one of her dear friends) during the OJ trial although her former husband, Mr. Kardashian was obviously on the opposite side as one of OJ's lawyers. It is public, it is OVERT...it says I'm with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

You rock.

Judge Rodriguez was a bit of a set back for DC's mis-education as well. Thankfully, LE had already spoken to DC, so Zenaida's attorneys could use that information, but Judge R. was not going to force DC to sing (for KC's benefit, not DC's), and I think I saw DC gloat a little.

[/U][/B]

Looking over what several lawyers have said about what it takes to remove a lawyer from a case, I don't see Baez getting kicked off the defense team. If he was the cause of Dom 's actions or if Dom has been hiding information the SA should have, he may get a complaint filed at the Bar, but I think he'll stay.
However I do think it will force him to actually do some work on Casey's behalf re preparation of witnesses and depositions, plus stick to some pre-determined deadlines instead of swanning around as if the rules don't apply to him.

Okay, now how about this wacky thought? (be aware that I have yet to drink any coffee yet)...

Let's say............

1. JB was told by Casey where Caylee's body was. He is under no obligation to do anything about this save not to put her on the stand to impeach herself..

2. JB THINKS that he has an iron clad relationship with DC steeped in the attorney work product thing..Because he THINKS anything DC does is protected, he....

3. Tells DC where to go to make sure the body is there. Instructions to NOT call LE, but to call JB only. Let's say that DC did find the body, called JB and they do nothing. They are sure that the body will never be found. Heck, let's say that DC looked for the body, but couldn't find it. But JB told him where to look.

4. Fast forward. It is determined by the judge that DC DID NOT have a protected relationship with JB during the time of the visit to the woods. Instead it is determined that DC had a professional relationship with only the Anthony's which is not protected.

5. Fast forward again. DC is deposed and granted immunity. He spills the beans. Either he found the body or didn't, but can testify that JB told him where to look. Further, he testifies that JB was specific that Casey to him where she had placed Casey which is why he knows the location.

6. Fast forward again. It's the trial. DC is called to the stand. He has immunity.

And, here is the big question......

If the above were true, can the state ask DC about the circumstances surrounding his visit to the woods? Can he then testify in open court that the defense attorney BY NAME instructed him to the location? I mean, hey, it would be only the fault of JB if he THOUGHT that DC could never actually disclose,,,right?

Anyway, I'm interested in how others view this. Thanks for listening. My own rambling opinion.

I suspect that therein lies the rub -- how can they solicit from DC that JB instructed him to go there (if in fact that happened) and not create extreme prejudice against the defendant? It's almost like having her attorney pronounce her guilty. Gee, I dunno. And yet it's real evidence, not hearsay in any way. If there is a possibility of this happening, there is no way possible that Jose can remain on the case IMO, even if he legally can not be removed. Any lawyers that can give us a legal opinion on this?

Looking over what several lawyers have said about what it takes to remove a lawyer from a case, I don't see Baez getting kicked off the defense team. If he was the cause of Dom 's actions or if Dom has been hiding information the SA should have, he may get a complaint filed at the Bar, but I think he'll stay.
However I do think it will force him to actually do some work on Casey's behalf re preparation of witnesses and depositions, plus stick to some pre-determined deadlines instead of swanning around as if the rules don't apply to him.

I completely agree...my comment was in response to someone else's statement in a previous comment.

With that said, to be honest, at this point I am not so sure what, if anything, Baez would be considered "guilty" of. I am no longer convinced that Baez played a huge role in the speculated "search by DC".

My thinking is that the plan between DC and the Anthonys (IF one existed) involved Baez only through a passing comment from DC such as the following:

DC: "Hey Jose, we think we may have a viable lead on where Caylee's remains may be and are going to search..."

JB: "If you should find something, be sure to call ME before you call LE".

I am not so sure Baez played a role in working with DC and the Anthony's to try to recover Caylee's remains. As defense attorney for the defendant, wouldn't it be better for the case if the case went to trial WITHOUT a body having been discovered????

I totally agree, bumbling, silly, unprepared, never proofreads his motions, he is too proud to admit he is in over his head.....yes, but criminal act on behalf of Casey...no I do not see that from Baez at all. He has a wife and children, this case , Casey, will come and go. I do not see him doing anything criminal on purpose for her, no way.

All you have to do is look at the visitor log and you will see he has no emotional attachment to her.

Who I see as much more likely to be troubled and misguided enough to have done something criminal after the fact is mom. I see so much of Cindy in Casey. Even Dominic's lawyer thinks Casey has mental issues, check this out: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-0bfuneak[/ame]

If Dom has anyone to tell on to the prosecution, I don't think it is Baez. I could be wrong, or as the Fonz used to say wwwwwrrrrong, not exactly right.

I totally agree, bumbling, silly, unprepared, never proofreads his motions, he is too proud to admit he is in over his head.....yes, but criminal act on behalf of Casey...no I do not see that from Baez at all. He has a wife and children, this case , Casey, will come and go. I do not see him doing anything criminal on purpose for her, no way.

All you have to do is look at the visitor log and you will see he has no emotional attachment to her.

Who I see as much more likely to be troubled and misguided enough to have done something criminal after the fact is mom. I see so much of Cindy in Casey. Even Dominic's lawyer thinks Casey has mental issues, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-0bfuneak

If Dom has anyone to tell on to the prosecution, I don't think it is Baez. I could be wrong, or as the Fonz used to say wwwwwrrrrong, not exactly right.

So then, would the state not want this to be immediately released because they are worried maybe the A's will skip town, or perform another one of various antics they have up their sleeves?
Couldn't JB be at that meeting, though? If it were delayed, would he still be allowed to tell CA pre-maturely? Maybe the state does not want to chance it.

ETA-I am mixing up my threads! Sorry for O/T :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes