Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

JMO, but I think that the tapes naming Joe as the perpetrator were released just to flush out any information that Joe might know about that night.

True... Joe wanted that gun (why??) and why did Ron go out of his way to keep it from him?

One possible scenario: MAYBE Ron commited a murder with the gun sometime before Haleigh's disappearance, put his victim in that commercial dumpster, then moved the body, (cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster) and that's why Ron cleaned that gun and obssessed over it, wouldn't let anyone have it because it links him. He may have put that rat in ToC's mailbox to say, "If you talk to LE and give any info to them that will solve Haleigh's case, it will implicate ME in my own gun crime/murder, and you will pay for ratting." Ron could be covering himself and know exactly what happened to Haleigh now, but to him, he would rather keep it quiet to keep himself out of the trouble the truth will bring. He has SOMETHING to hide, even if he didn't have anything to do with his daughter's disappearance. It's all about that gun he has been so paranoid about.

The tripping part is interesting and quite possible. However, Tim & Chelsea didn't live by the dumpster, Tommy did.

Also, in reference to the sightings comments, we were not allowed to talk about in the sightings thread because it couldn't be linked, so....

*OOPS* I must have misunderstood when looking at the photos of the area where each family member lived. Sorry :(

The tripping part is interesting and quite possible. However, Tim & Chelsea didn't live by the dumpster, Tommy did.

Also, in reference to the sightings comments, we were not allowed to talk about in the sightings thread because it couldn't be linked, so....

Pictures of Putnam County - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Entry # 6 on this page shows the photos of the residence I mistook for TiC's residence
http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/18873591/detail.html the master bedroom of the MH showing Haleigh's mattress on the floor in front of the door

Well, Twall, that does it. You and Lonetraveler are very close to solving this case...IMO. The gun was either owed to Tommy or Jo or stolen or involved in a crime. RC was hiding the gun. Everything that misty had stated, rc came up with a different take on it.

Ron has contradicted misty when he is talking with people that aren't involved with LE and he kind of trusts.

I know of two missing rso's and one death by subj being hit/killed by a car @ Dunn's Bridge (doubt this has anything to do w/players (Dunn's), but suspcious to me for other reasons) around the 2-09 date

Can you message me why that is suspicious for other reasons? I'm just curious! TY

Well, Twall, that does it. You and Lonetraveler are very close to solving this case...IMO. The gun was either owed to Tommy or Jo or stolen or involved in a crime. RC was hiding the gun. Everything that misty had stated, rc came up with a different take on it.

Ron has contradicted misty when he is talking with people that aren't involved with LE and he kind of trusts.

Huh? I am? Do I get to split the reward with Lone? Or if I call first will I get it all? Or do we have to compete like Chelsea and Granny Flo? j/k lol
Seriously I haven't even posted in this thread or been posting much lately, my brain is fried on this case and I'm all out of ideas!
I'm still sticking with the theory Haleigh was harmed or taken by someone Ron ripped off and the gun is not in involved. That's all I am going to say in this thread-the rest would be o/t!

JMO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBM: This part I can't agree with. IMO, the Croslins are waiting for the "baby girl" Misty to spill the beans on Ron, then they will all follow suit. Misty is protecting Ron and all the other Croslins thought that they were protecting "Little sister", because Misty did not tell them anything different. Haleigh was already dead when they got involved and Misty made them think that she accidentally killed Haleigh. Until Misty tells the truth, the Croslins can only speculate as to what they think really happened. All is JMO but a very strong opinion.

So you think that Misty told Her mother, her sister in law and her brother that Cousin Joe is the one that stole and hid the gun in the culvert? I wonder why they didn't say that to Cobra or Art H. The way he explains it, Misty wasn't present and these three were giving Mr Cobra the grand tour and just happened to throw in the gun hidden in the culvert. Why not say, oh and over here is where Misty found the gun that she say's Joe took and hid from Ronald. Nope, I don't buy it. I think Tommy was in on the gun theft, maybe he even stole it himself and hid it in the culvert on his own. But, Misty didn't supply her family with any story about the gun, I think they were covering Tommy's butt personally.

I just can't believe that all these Croslin's were so scared of Joe, I don't believe it. They are a seemingly tightly knit, nomadic bunch....who in my opinion have taken what they wanted, from whoever they wanted for years. I can't figure out Joe's involvement because they all have got lying down to an art in my opinion....but I have faith LE have it mostly figured out...justice will come.

Glad to hear that you have faith...I am losing mine. These players have lawyered up with rc being the first one. LE can't question them like they need to...if at all. misty and tommy have volunterred some info. rc is mum..and that is his MO. He covers his butt first..no matter what. rc and his story about the gun is a lie. He and/or tommy his the gun and drugs to keep LE from getting it when they came to the MH.

In cases where people lawyer up, it is very difficult to get them. Ingmar Guandique killed Chandra Levy and was in prison. Got an American Defense Attorney and LE was not allowed to question him about Chandra. Recently LE got new technology and may get the evidence they need to nail him. It has been 9 years.

I sure hope the FBI processed the MH and the cars but I have my doubts. Was the MH luminaled? I don't recall anyone saying..

Pretty soon all these (unusual people) will be in state prison and the case will be cold. What did these people do to Haleigh? d#$#n!

Can you message me why that is suspicious for other reasons? I'm just curious! TY

The answer to your question (o/t this thread) lies within an astros suspect (RSO) who currently lives in the Dunn bridge victim's home near 202 Green.
Based on astro chart interpretations, I can't help but believe there is a RSO involved in the actual disappearance of HaLeigh. (the interpretations of the charts of all connected with HaLeigh are quite interesting. Interpretation of charts in other cases are quite accurate and interesting to!)
I think the gun involves another crime committed prior to the disappearance of HaLeigh and because the Cs and the Cs "know" what one another is capable of doing, they are unsure (just as we are) of "who could have done what to HaLeigh"
Because their tangled lives are filled with drugs, lies and crime they are suspicious of one another. They lie to cover their butts, place suspicion on one another to prove their innocence, yet end up making themselves through their actions a POI.
IMO, it is all merely a coincidence that their lives have intertwined with what actually did happen to HC on 9 Feb 2009. Based on the number of RSO in the area, the high number of child abductions and deaths by a RSO, I am of the opinion that HaLeigh's fate was in the hands of a RSO ... This is JMO

The answer to your question (o/t this thread) lies within an astros suspect (RSO) who currently lives in the Dunn bridge victim's home near 202 Green.
Based on astro chart interpretations, I can't help but believe there is a RSO involved in the actual disappearance of HaLeigh. (the interpretations of the charts of all connected with HaLeigh are quite interesting. Interpretation of charts in other cases are quite accurate and interesting to!)
I think the gun involves another crime committed prior to the disappearance of HaLeigh and because the Cs and the Cs "know" what one another is capable of doing, they are unsure (just as we are) of "who could have done what to HaLeigh"
Because their tangled lives are filled with drugs, lies and crime they are suspicious of one another. They lie to cover their butts, place suspicion on one another to prove their innocence, yet end up making themselves through their actions a POI.
IMO, it is all merely a coincidence that their lives have intertwined with what actually did happen to HC on 9 Feb 2009. Based on the number of RSO in the area, the high number of child abductions and deaths by a RSO, I am of the opinion that HaLeigh's fate was in the hands of a RSO ... This is JMO

~BBM
just a gut feelin I can't shake...
02/09/2009
2 Feb
9 day
2009 year

buggers!

~BBM
just a gut feelin I can't shake...
02/09/2009
2 Feb
9 day
2009 year

buggers!

I'm sorry for asking, as it seems there have been coupla things in last few days that I've had to ask questions to find out exactly what was being spoken sbout... So, what do u mean exactly by the above post? ... The post above yours which you were responding to speaks of the astros threads as well and how they are all entertwined... TIA to anyone who could possibly explain the above to me?
Thanks,
Jess

I'm sorry... I don't really read the astros thread. Not a big follower but maybe I should be?... I just believe there are no coincidences in life. This date has bothered me constantly... Not saying anything was planned to be executed based on the date... just more than ironic... can't figure out why I feel that way... wish I knew someone personally that could shed some light on this topic for me. It just goes against the way I was raised...to feel the way I do... My gramma would roll over in her grave!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back