Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I looked it didn't have his name it had

2/16/2010 6 DEFENDANT'S COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

Then when I looked at it again to make sure it was this

DEFENDANT, J HANKINS COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

Maybe they was updated it while I was on there. I didn't add or take anything from it other then first name

Oh I didn't mean to imply that you did!!

This seems to happen over and over when things get looked up and I was just wondering how things can change or get updated so quickly.....almost like they are reading here and following along with us.....or something. : )

Thank you for the information LFlorida. Seems like money is becoming an issue for both the Croslins and the Cummings. The only thing that has changed in the past month is the alledged traffickers were arrested. Wonder if there is a connection, drugs, money, rent...

Remember the interview the other day Matt did with Teresa along the dirt road on Rita Lane (I will go look for link in a few) MOO PFFFFT they must think LE is stupid and this is a tactic that LE is using to say that the whole family has & continues to tell MISTRUTHS:innocent:!

I am not sure who or where it was posted this morning about a profiler but I am agreement with that.

ETA:http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=35999@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Remember the interview the other day Matt did with Teresa along the dirt road on Rita Lane (I will go look for link in a few) MOO PFFFFT they must think LE is stupid and this is a tactic that LE is using to say that the whole family has & continues to tell MISTRUTHS:innocent:!

I am not sure who or where it was posted this morning about a profiler but I am agreement with that.

I would love a link when you get a chance, I haven't seen this one. Thanks!!!!

so does that mean TN has been living there alone and got evicted and JH isn't evicted because he had left prior to the eviction anyway???? I'm sooooo confused

I believe LE warned the players in this case that it wasn't going to go away and that their lives could become unpleasant if they continued to be uncooperative. LE is turning the screws tighter and tighter. Go LE!!! :woohoo:

P.P.S

really sorry :( just saw the post about no humor...was not trying to start anything...will refrain, i am really sorry

Someone posted d/s that it was this place:

http://www.courtneyatthevillages.com/

but I have no idea. Haven't even looked at the link yet.

Well, dang! Envy does have a new address... it's right here.

We're all sitting around trying to figure out wth happened to her g'daughter.
Dam... that place looks mighty nice.

I might have to re-think quite a few things. Goo-ood grief. IHNI.

Holy Crapola! Guess it's good Sykes keeps the luxurious cottage rental on pita pane!

So TN was living there for the past year?......I am so confused

I don't know how long at that address. She lived about 2 or 3 miles away in May, 2008. Addy shows up as Fruitland Park, FL.

Check oot some of Whisper's posts- she has been like a pit bull on the scent of Teresa's addy!!! Could use a new name Whisper, you haven't been whispering!

I would like to know When they MOVED IN.............

TN and Jeff have been together for many years.
TN has lived with him for awhile...don't have the old records but she has her addy with his as on NOV 08. They have moved x2 last year, both times living in the Fruitland Park area.

There is a trailer kept for unknown reasons in PP. It has been around for years and many different family members names are on it.

In 2008, Crystal cummings was allegedly living there...so was AS...beleive it or not..lol. There was no listing on any record, as of last year, for TN ever living there. There are now, since the discussion, white pages, etc have been updated.

But with all that has happened, she could really be staying there now. Very odd thing about Pita Pane. Many names attached but no parcel. All the property belongs to EK. The latest thing is somebody building an attachment to a 12 ft wide mh right there at that addy...that is about the strangest thing I ever heard regarding remodeling...:waitasec:

TN and RC are both listed here missingmoney.com with old addresses.

Thank you for the information LFlorida. Seems like money is becoming an issue for both the Croslins and the Cummings. The only thing that has changed in the past month is the alledged traffickers were arrested. Wonder if there is a connection, drugs, money, rent...

I think the Cummings (and the Croslins) were not as savy and sophisticated financially as the Anthony's. The Anthonys were able to turn their tragedy into a profit and the C's could not stop their illegal behavior long enought to make their tragedy profitable. Which is worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708