Is there a Jarred Harrell connection to this case?

I can't believe it took two month. So he was roaming around, disgusting.

I don't have an opinion if he is involved in this case.

But, there have been others cases where people thought the father or mother did something to the child, but it turned out to be a SO. Who lives near by.

JH in my opinion had nothing to do with this case. MO are different, he would have had to have inside knowledge of Haleigh and her family. I don't see any connection to Haleigh's case.

I think it took two months because LE had to investigate anyone that lived in the house the computer came from, check out all the files and make sure that they had a clear line to JH with the computer because of it being turned over to them at JSO and then to Clay County. JMO It takes time to do all of this and I am so sorry for Sommer's family this happened.

I'm not saying that I think that JH broke into the Mobile home and took Haliegh while Misty was asleep. I do not beleive that happened at all. Mainly because of what was reported on NG about the inside door slamming if it was not propped open as well, so that proves it could not have happened that way. What I beleive may be a possability is that she could have been give to him for money as was speculated early on, and because of his age he could have known any of the players in the case.

I'm not saying that I think that JH broke into the Mobile home and took Haliegh while Misty was asleep. I do not beleive that happened at all. Mainly because of what was reported on NG about the inside door slamming if it was not propped open as well, so that proves it could not have happened that way. What I beleive may be a possability is that she could have been give to him for money as was speculated early on, and because of his age he could have known any of the players in the case.

I just prefer to think that if Haleigh is dead, she went with a drug overdose so she may have just went to sleep and not given to some monster. I can't go there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back