Is there a reason why??

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by tezi, Aug 10, 2009.

1. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

Is there a reason why I can't seem to edit the formatting in my posts using Mozilla Firefox? I tried numerous times with an article I posted today and was unable to, but when I tried to edit the post using IE7 as my browser, I didn't have a problem.:confused::confused:

Any input about this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Loading...

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Patsy Ramsey to the Left

I have no clue - just wanted to acknowledge that I noticed that you traded in Tim for John Rich! :crazy:

4. CrankyPants

CrankyPants New Member

I use firefox here exclusively. Specifically, what formatting options aren't working for you? I can try to duplicate it on my machine and see if it works/doesn't work if you'd like.

5. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

They are there, but they weren't working the other day. I haven't tried it today yet. Thanks for getting back with me everyone!

BTW, RR, that was Stevie Ray Vaughan, not Tim! LOL But, John Rich does take a nice picture, doesn't he? LOL

6. Ssejors

Ssejors The Great And Powerful Ssej!

I am having the same problem but It seems to be that It's not working for Firefox OR IE. I can SEE the buttons but They arent REALLY there. I can't use them and It says that my HTML is off. So I can't seem to bold anything or really do anything with my posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~