Is there even a case against Baldwin?

if Carson isn't credible, the the State's case against Jason collapses.

... and like dominoes, Echols' case must collapse in turn.

Seems to be an awful lot of weight riding on the back of one well-refuted and then recanted statement.

Ellington can't use Carson as a witness as he already accepted Baldwin's guilty plea, and arguing as if that weren't the case is ridiculous, as is presuming it your place to tell me what to do.

I'm nearly certain you are wrong on that.

You take me way to literal as to Ellington. But I also think the question could be posed to him hypothetically so saying the question couldn't be posed is ridiculous. And to answer the hypothetical question, no, Ellington would not consider calling him as a witness.

Regarding whether or not an ethical complaint was filed, like I said, I could be wrong, so I'll take you're word for it.

You take me way to literal as to Ellington. But I also think the question could be posed to him hypothetically so saying the question couldn't be posed is ridiculous. And to answer the hypothetical question, no, Ellington would not consider calling him as a witness.

Regarding whether or not an ethical complaint was filed, like I said, I could be wrong, so I'll take you're word for it.

IF they had gone to trial there might have been more evidence than we will ever know about, but the 3 decided not to go that route and you know what happened next right?

IF they had gone to trial there might have been more evidence than we will ever know about, but the 3 decided not to go that route and you know what happened next right?

The prosecution decided to let them go free out of the benevolence of their heart?

The thing about Michael Carson is that his own lawyer the staff and the inmates ALL thought he was full of ****. You don’t see nons mention THAT though.

Misskellly stated he saw Baldwin with the knife and was using it to cut one of the victims. With that law enforcement searched a lake near baldwins trailer and recovered a rambo style knife.

Misskellly stated he saw Baldwin with the knife and was using it to cut one of the victims. With that law enforcement searched a lake near baldwins trailer and recovered a rambo style knife.

As with every other piece of evidence against the WM3, supporters simply sweep this under the rug or claim the police planted it. That's what they do, they just deny. Of course you and I know simply denying something doesn't make it go away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back