Is this case just an ugly domestic dispute between Terri and Kaine..??

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by froginTtown, Jul 12, 2010.

1. froginTtown

froginTtown New Member

I feel as though I am thown between a domestic fight between Terri and Kaine..!! Terri's 16 yr old was placed into another home a couple months ago and now Kyron is missing, (hoping he is with a close friend or family).. and the acquesations (sp) goes on and on and on... This case is sickening anymore... If this a battle of the wits for who can get the better of who, I'm out..!! sorry to rant...but this is how I'm feeling??? I feel played into the middle of a domestic dispute that made national headlines... Maybe that is why the family stayed so quite for a week and a half or so... :furious: JMO and a very strong opinion at that...!!!

ETA:: I FEEL LIKE A **** FOR USING THE WORD "JUST" .. PLEASE DISREGARD THAT WORD FROM THE THREAD... I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.. :( :(

2. Loading...

3. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

It would be just an ugly domestic wrangle that I wouldn't want to know anything about, if it weren't for the fact that Kyron is missing. The Horman's domestic problems most likely are tied directly to Kyron's going missing, IMO, and so I'm interested in them to the extent that understanding them might lead to finding out what has happened to Kyron.

4. LNL

LNL New Member

I totally agree with your comment about why the family may have stayed so quiet in the beginning.

Seems they had lots of dysfunction to hide.

JMO

5. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

It is ugly and it is a dispute and it is domestic...but I think that is all beside the point...I think what we have here is a child murder and the why and wherefores don't matter just yet...his body needs to be found and someone needs to be convicted. The pundits can sort out the "reasons" it happened later on.

6. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

I agree with you, that's exactly what it is....it's just very extreme. I believe that this ongoing dispute is the cause of Kyron's disappearance too. The dynamics we see playing out before us show what has been going on the months leading up to this.

I do not intend to place blame on Kaine here, for what happened to Kryon, no matter what was going on between himself and Terri, I do not think he could have predicted she would go that far.

7. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

Is this case just an ugly domestic dispute between Terri and Kaine..??

:yes: ...that led to the disappearance of Kyron.

Kind of explains a lot of the early behavior.

It's very hard at this point, to believe that Kaine really had no idea how much he was despised by Terri.

Also, have to wonder if there was a major domestic dispute on June 3 or 4... :waitasec:

JMHO

8. DairyGirl

DairyGirl New Member

I could really care less about KH and TH's personal problems. Really. There are reality shows to provide that kind of entertainment. I just want Kyron to come home. TH could stop all this right now. Just cooperate with LE. If she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance then she will be cleared. If not, it has to end now!

9. froginTtown

froginTtown New Member

I am by no means trying to make light of Kyron being missing.. but all this, she's having an affair, and he's having an affair is unreal in the just of finding Kyron... I think that the press is catching on too...

10. human

human Well-Known Member

Is there an official report that he was or is having an affair?

11. froginTtown

froginTtown New Member

Thanks emma, that should have been the way to word it... My thoughts exactly..!!

12. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie WTF is wrong with people?

As far as I can tell, only her allegations to the landscaper can attest to him having an affair. And I'm pretty sure that reference was only from "sources" as well. At this point I have zero confidence in anything this woman tells anybody.

13. azmama

azmama New Member

I agree, it makes me so angry and gives me a sick feeling that a child could become a PAWN in this incredibly disfunctional relationship! I have known people before that give very ugly with each other, but it never crossed anyones mind to harm a hair on a childs head!

I haven't even started reading the stuff about the affair (or whatever that thread is), once I saw the title, I just decided it would have to wait or I would have to spend all day immersed in it!

All I want is for Kyron to come home, everything else is water under the bridge to me. :( kwim?

14. froginTtown

froginTtown New Member

In any respect... All I want like everyone else here is to see Kyron again...I guess what I really meant was that I am sick and tired of the dramatic's in this case..

15. xin

xin New Member

((wonderful painting))

16. believe09

believe09 Active Member

All divorces are domestic disputes, so I suppose the short answer is yes. I am intrigued to find out as events unfold if Kyron's disappearance is in fact related to this or a domestic dispute.

17. xin

xin New Member

And, remember this is right around the time the kicked-out teenage son was coming to visit, IIRC.

(and, pure speculation here, based on nothing> but she may have had to pull an all-nighter since it appears they may have been unable to get it together to support Kyron in the production of his science project...as others have opined, it looks like a kid-selected topic, with the adult over-involved; at any rate...possible YELLING/STRESS/ANGER night)

IMHO

18. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

At first I thought that Kyron's family came forward reluctantly with information that points the finger at Terri because they began to believe that with no hard proof, maybe the stress would flush a reaction out of her. But the way the details are trickling out, it is really starting to have that TV attention 'let's get back at each other' feel to it.

If all these family facts are going to come out, JUST SAY IT ALL AT ONCE. Let's just get Kyron FOUND!!!!

19. grayjay

grayjay Active Member

It's an ugly missing child case that has a domestic dispute mixed in. No way I see to spin it the other way around.

20. human

human Well-Known Member

what is Kaine supposed to do? Keep living with TH?

He files all of these court things and it's there for the public to see.

I am sure people continue to be interested in this case and Kyron is THE case.

His name is out there.

People were worried that no one was interested in Kyron a couple of weeks ago.

That's over now.

Look at the interest this case has generated on WS.

21. raeann

raeann Well-Known Member

Better they should have just kept it like that.....hasn't helped Kyron, and the other children will live with this forever.