Is this case just an ugly domestic dispute between Terri and Kaine..??

At risk of saying this unpopular view, but Kaine does have a person in his family who is/was in jail for a very offensive act.. This person openly admitted in the court that his "offense" had alsohappened to him as a child... This view makes me wonder about alot of whats going on now.. (without saying too much..kwim)

At risk of saying this unpopular view, but Kaine does have a person in his family who is/was in jail for a very offensive act.. This person openly admitted in the court that his "offense" had alsohappened to him as a child... This view makes me wonder about alot of whats going on now.. (without saying too much..kwim)
Skeletons in all the closets and plenty of them coming out. Thing is, though, that in this case Kaine is among the victims. Because it doesn't matter what else, none of it excuses the disappearance of Kyron.

Sadly, lost of children have been killed by a parent in the midst of a domestic dispute, so they are not necessarily two separate issues...it is a classic way to get back at the other spouse.

Remember that horrific case in TX when the father shot and killed his two little girls at his apartment with the mom on the phone so she could hear it? That was one of the worst cases I have ever heard of. And he did not even have the guts to kill himself too.

It really is becoming rather sordid. Whoever thought this thread up makes one stop and think beyond the gossip, sensationalism, and facts. Excellent idea to put forth.

It really is becoming rather sordid. Whoever thought this thread up makes one stop and think beyond the gossip, sensationalism, and facts. Excellent idea to put forth.

Even to myself that whole statement sounds kinda stupid and obscure lol.but I hope you get the gist.

just an ugly domestic dispute?

Nope. Because first and foremost it's about a missing 7 yr old child. There may be a foundation of 'ugly domestic dispute' beneath all of it, which is coming out now, but no it's not "just" an ugly domestic dispute.

None of the adults involved in this situation seem all that functional.

From what it appears, it seems to have gotten ugly even before Kyron was born. But there have been really ugly domestic disputes for eons.....there was no need for it to lead to this. It seems LE got into all of this right away, no wonder they are so sure it is an isolated incident. I sure hope that some sicko did not luck into by chance grabbing a child when no one would be led to looking in that direction for answers. It seems like LE has every reason or inclination to look in any other direction. What a horrible mess adults create when the KIDS are not more important than themselves!!!

jmo

It would be just an ugly domestic wrangle that I wouldn't want to know anything about, if it weren't for the fact that Kyron is missing. The Horman's domestic problems most likely are tied directly to Kyron's going missing, IMO, and so I'm interested in them to the extent that understanding them might lead to finding out what has happened to Kyron.

I agree. Except I'm not sure KH knew the extent of TH's, um, unique personality until recently. I'm sure the marriage had issues like other marriages, but I'm sure Kaine never knew what TH was capable of doing.
I think Kaine's attempt to try and make sense of all this craziness was to blame PPD, but IF whats in this last motion filed by Kaine is true, then Scott Peterson or Diane Downs comes to mind, and that kind of hard wired stuff going on upstairs , if you get my drift. No way the devious, overt sexual manipulation of men is some recent behavior brought on by hormones.
Again..jmo.
Kaine, like most men, probably never fully picked up on TH's character issues, but Desiree did. Notice Desiree more or less said TH has been a liar for years.
I also think that if TH was a man doing this kind of stuff, many would not be so "confused" about what the man was, and what he was capable of doing.

I have no words. It's unfathomable to me that someone could hurt or kill a child just to get back at their spouse. I don't care how much the parents hate each other... their kids didn't cause this. Kill each other, but LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!!!

It is ugly and it is a dispute and it is domestic...but I think that is all beside the point...I think what we have here is a child murder and the why and wherefores don't matter just yet...his body needs to be found and someone needs to be convicted. The pundits can sort out the "reasons" it happened later on.

I agree with you cluciano. I also think that what we are seeing is just how dysfunctional this family was and especially the member of that family that is more than likely responsible for the murder of that child. JMHO.

I believe very strongly it's a very ugly domestic dispute between Kaine and Terri.Possible affairs on both sides ect...It takes two to tango.I feel both of them are at fault and poor sweet little Kyron got into the middle of it.It's very sad.This quit being about Kyron awhile ago.The focus is no longer on Kyron.This is a very sad mess.I pray they find little Kyron soon.

My problem with this is that for someone to do harm to a child it usually doesn't happen on a whim. Kryon would probably have been treated differently, maybe even abused but we have not heard any of that. Did he talk to his mom and step dad? Did he have problems going back to that house after time with his mom? These are things I would like to know, not who she is sending pictures to or he said/she said. How was she towards Kaine?

No problem, F.I.T. I tend to get very detailed in answering the *exact* question posed. I wasn't picking on you I was trying to be precise.

It's not a domestic dispute. It's a terrible crime. Every day it seems KH and DY learn something more shocking and horrifying about what is going on. Because Kyron is not home there is little they can do now but vent their utter shock and disgust at what TH is doing and possibly find some way at getting the truth.

I believe Kaine is trying to get as much information into the court documents as possible to protect himself, his young daughter and Kyron.

The fact that his school buddy poofs himself into the picture when his son disappears, and winds up photographing the RO, sending it to two people, looking up his address on google and being sexual with his wife is yet another mind boggling blow he must be struggling to understand. And this is similar to how TH worked with the landscaper, police tell him? Scary. Scary that she tried to sneak away his daughter, too.

No, I don't think this is about a jilted husband slinging mud in the press. No, it's not a domestic issue. It's so far beyond that. It's unimaginable. It's a nightmare he can't wake up from.

IMO

For the record.........

I wish i could take back the word "just" in my thread.. I feel like for saying "just" ... I am truely sorry.. If a mod can change that, i'd appreciate that... Again...i'm sorry.. That did sound bad... :( :(
Froggy.the title of the thread is brilliant. It made me think and look.

I've been following, but haven't posted. I wanted to share my thoughts though.

Obviously there are many skeletons within the family. I believe she was not happy and wanted to hire someone to kill her husband.

Now with Kyron missing, I have to wonder if Kyron was the beneficiary on his father's life insurance. She'd have to get rid of the benefactor before she could collect.

That's all I got.

I am by no means trying to make light of Kyron being missing.. but all this, she's having an affair, and he's having an affair is unreal in the just of finding Kyron... I think that the press is catching on too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back