Is this case just an ugly domestic dispute between Terri and Kaine..??

I thought most landscapers were hired to landscape... mowing, cutting weeds, planting flowers, etc. I didn't know they all had a sideline as a hit man.

Respectfully snipped.

Guess I will forever be frightened of landscapers now. Lol. :innocent:

This case should be about Kyron and finding Kyron.

These media "articles" are not. In fact, even when being interviewed it is not about Kyron, he is an after thought. "By the way, he is allergic to bee stings." Or Meredith on the today show, after all the gobbledy gook, says "DY would like to say Kyron has 2 moles on his right cheek." Kyron was never even mentioned in the interview.

Don't know what kind of PR this is, LE tightening, or whatever. It does not sit well, it is not working.

Why isn't everyone just saying "Kyron we love you. Kyron we miss you. Kyron you will be back home soon. Kyron we are looking for you. If anyone knows anything about Kyron's whereabouts please call 1-800-xxxxx."

Why isn't anyone seeming to search for Kyron? Or mention searching for Kyron.

This is about finding a lost child named Kyron right?

I have never seen a case handled this way before. Guess it is something we will all learn from. Bet I have mentioned more about Kyron in this post than anything we have seen in the media these last few weeks.

In the event that he is not found I think a few people would find some comfort in finding out who was responsible that he is gone.

It is about (in no particular order)
-finding Kyron
-solving the case, getting justice for Kyron and imprisoning the perp/s
-preventing further casualties caused by above mentioned perps
-trying to deal with Kyron being missing and the implications it may have on the family or the community

But I have 2 theories circling in my head right now - one with TH involved and one with her not per se.

I think my poor head might explode from the theories circling, thanks for your post I enjoy reading them!!! I go back and forth on my theories BUT I think I lean more and more towards her being involved to some degree BUT I am holding out hope he is alive!!!

I still don't understand why the family is not directly addressing whomever they feel might be holding Kyron, when they face the public. They should have caught on by now that Terri is not likely to suddenly turn helpful. If they truly believe he is being held alive (God Bless them), then why not address their pleas to this other person or persons? Terri is not listening.

I find it quite difficult to "wait" for yet another child to be found.

I came to WS when I heard of Caylee. We waited months for her to be found less than a half mile from her home.

We are still waiting for HaLeigh.

And now, Kyron. I know there are many others. But these are the ones I followed.

I hate the waiting. He is likely within the 5 mile radius.

I do hope LE got together and said searched a five mile radius around the home.

I also hope once she leaves, LE will be able to come in a do another search of the property, learning all they can about the property.

TH isn't that complex, they know where she grew up, went to school, who her friends are, her cell phone pings, and history. Come on folks, if she is guilty, her timeline is 8:45am-1:15 or 1:45pm. They know she was seen at two places, and the times.

Why aren't there any volunteer searches going on?
The professionals have left, isn't it time to call out to the community to come do some searches on roads like Logie Trail Road? There must be a dozen low population roads in a five mile radius.

Where is TM and equisearch? What about that Harry guy?

TH isn't talking. It's time to take the next step already Use the media for good. Let the jury decide guilt. please.
moo

If Terri is involved, it seems it is all of the above, plus either a murder or a kidnapping. I pretty much thought she might be an innocent, unlucky person who was handling this crisis in a guilty-looking way, until the possible murder-for-hire came out. If that is true, it clearly puts her in a more suspicious light, just because it involves criminal/felonious inclinations.

I think the landscaper was convienent for LE.
Do we know who he is or his criminal history?
I know LE does, but he sure is convienent.
It accomplished KH turning against her, where he on her side til then, not believing or wanting to believe that she had anything to do with this.

It wasnt a domestic dispute until the end of June. moo

The LE must have given Kaine proof beyond a doubt she tried seduce the lawn man into a "murder for hire plot" cell phone records etc (Why I do not know why she isn't under arrest) ...in order for him to believe it is true or the marriage was falling apart and some threats or violence had taken place already.
My case in point is that I could never believe a husband I loved would be capable of a murder for hire plot or was responsible for me child disappearing unless there was serious red flags prior, the LE couldn't convince me otherwise.
Why did Kaine readily believe she was capable? I'd like to know that answer.

BBM- I sure hope so...because this whole affair (no pun intended) is starting to stink. Plus, all this side drama is not helping to bring Kyron back.
JMHO

ETA: Oh boy, I just popped in and hadn't read the thread. Here I thought my opinion would be an "unpopular" one...only to find so many like minds!! I should have known. oxoxox

Unfortunately it seems to have become one huge, ugly domestic dispute.

It's almost as if Kyron has been forgotten.

If you ask me KH and DY should have tried to maintain all focus on Kyron and off Terri. Also, as they believe that Terri holds the key to finding Kyron I don't know that the public can really help at this point. By getting all this info out in the public it has probably freaked Terri out and will cause her to shut her trap forever. MOO.

It really sounds to me as though LE has encouraged the pressure on TH because she is their main suspect. While we don't know what evidence they have that makes them suspect her, we know she failed LDTs.

I wonder if the reason for that was that she tried to cover up affairs and not for anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. It has been alleged that she believed KH had cheated on her. It has been stated that she suffered from PPD, which has been known to cause abnormal thoughts and behavior. Maybe denial of adultery is what caused the failure of the LDTs. Foolish, I know, but people do it. But LE looks at it as blanket deception, which imo, is also foolish.

It would truly be pitiful if infidelity led the search for this little boy astray from the beginning. God, I hope they find him soon. This poor kid sure didn't deserve this.

I still don't understand why the family is not directly addressing whomever they feel might be holding Kyron, when they face the public. They should have caught on by now that Terri is not likely to suddenly turn helpful. If they truly believe he is being held alive (God Bless them), then why not address their pleas to this other person or persons? Terri is not listening.

The only explanation I can think of is that LE told them not to do that. It could be part of LE's strategy.

I think it is hopeless to wait for TH to effectuate Kyron's return. Either she had nothing to do with his disappearance, or she killed him, IMO.

If Kyron were my child, I think it would be nearly impossible for me to give up hope because hope is what would keep me going day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, and second after second.

I hate the waiting. He is likely within the 5 mile radius. I do hope LE got together and said searched a five mile radius around the home.

To conduct more physical searches seems like a daunting task, given the difficult terrain, bodies of water, and the vast number of places where Kyron's body could be in a large area.

After the initial searches locally yielded no information that we know of, I think one of LE's goals is to figure out where he could be, to narrow future search areas to locations where it is actually possible he may be found.

This is an interesting article which I found after Googling "sar grid search statistics":
http://www.alpharubicon.com/rsar/sartechcent.htm

" For example, imagine you have one square mile to search. Using a grid search, you have to decide how many searchers to put in the search area. Assume you assigned 25 people to search that one square mile. Now, you have to decide on spacing. If you space out the searchers with 20 feet between them, this "line" will need to make eleven parallel passes through the area to cover it all and will take a total of 37 hours! That’s 924 MAN HOURS and 37 actual search hours, if the searchers are moving at a slow, deliberate pace as they are trained to do."

There is a lot more information on the web about trained searchers and the methods they use, the probabilities of finding who they are looking for, and so forth. I don't have time to read them all, so this quote is just an example of how many people and man hours are needed to thoroughly search a relatively small area. By relatively, I mean relative to the size of the area where Kyron could be, if that is within a 5-mile radius of the school.

If I'm doing the math correctly, the area of a circle is pi times r-squared. The area within a 5-mile radius of the school is 3.14 * 25 = 78.5 square miles.

Assuming that it would take 924 man hours to grid search the area, the total required would be 72,534 man hours (924*78.5). Divide that by the number of searchers, and you arrive at the number of actual hours it would take to conduct the search.

I'm not entirely convinced that this was a "custody dispute," but Desiree said in this interview on the Today Show:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38239735#38239735

...that Kyron wanted to live with her and Tony. She said he broke down several times because he "wanted to stay." She said she feels guilty that she couldn't go to his school that day because she had to work and that she feels guilty because she was 4.5 hours away when he needed her to "protect him."

Tony says he absolutely feels that Terri is responsible for the disappearance of Kyron (Desiree agrees).

Interesting choice of words: "protect" him. Protect him from exactly what and whom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back