Is this dumb or what?

not at all... i am glad the authorities are doing their job. if some numbnut was messing with the seal on the smoke detector, then you have to wonder what he was up to--?? obviously, no good!!

reb said:
not at all... i am glad the authorities are doing their job. if some numbnut was messing with the seal on the smoke detector, then you have to wonder what he was up to--?? obviously, no good!!
Yeah, who knows what they planned with their illicit coffin nail? (I am not a smoker, and I am allergic to cigarette smoke...) The person who broke the seal on the smoke detector *did* break the law, but I think surrounding the plane with sharpshooters was excessive myself. Hand the person (if you can find them, that is) over to the Air Marshalls, but pointing high powered rifles at innocent bystanders?! Overboard! :twocents:

One flight I was on had some fool smoking marijuana in the bathroom. A few of us suggested opening the door long enough to pitch him out, but that suggestion was not accepted. Oh, well.

Opie, that's also a possibility, though I'd think word would leak out it was connected to illicit drug use if that were the case. Maybe not though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back