Is this really Renee Zellweger? Wow

Renee Zellweger on Her New Face: 'I'm Glad I Look Different'

Airdate: 10/22/2014

An almost unrecognizable Renee Zellweger is firing back in the wake of stunned reactions worldwide.

Whoopie Golberg of The View said, "People are losing their minds about Renee Zellweger."

Hoda Kotb of the Today Show said, “I did look at her picture and it took a double-take to figure out who it was.”

The 45-year-old Zellweger told People.com, "I'm glad folks think I look different. I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows."

But, she dodged the big question of whether or not she's had plastic surgery...

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...eger-on-her-new-face-im-glad-i-look-different

Renée Zellweger Debuts Dramatic New Look on Film Set—See for Yourself!

Lily Harrison, eonline
Seconds ago

Renée Zellweger was spotted on the Mississippi set of her upcoming movie project—and she's looking even more different than she did last week.

The Oscar-winning actress is seen wearing a brunette wig and wearing headphones as she makes her way to her trailer.

The 45-year-old is hard at work on Same Kind of Me, which co-stars John Newberg and Theodus Crane.

The A-lister made headlines last week after attending Elle 's Women in Hollywood Awards event in Beverly Hills, where she caused a controversy over her fresh-faced look...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141030/b593376/

other than her eyes, I don't think she looks like she has any work done. She has crows feel and wrinkles and her skin looks tanned. other than the eye lids, she looks like someone who stopped having botox or fillers. Its not the greatest hairstyle in the world, but I don't think she looks like she's had too much work done, unless it was to purposely age her.

But then again, who knows what 45 year old women are supposed to look like. Between the photoshop and the botox and the restalayne and peels and whatever else, I think that society's image of what women should look like at a certain age (generally speaking) has become so skewed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back