Is this what the one/ones who staged it had in mind??

http://www.commercialappeal.com/new...cence-west-memphis-three/?partner=yahoo_feeds

And, Douglas said, his opinions on the JonBenet Ramsey murder case made him "the most hated man in America."

Oh my.

Does anybody have to wonder why? This man who wrote the book and told the story of Shari Smith, defending the Ramseys? Maybe he felt sorry for them because he thought the death was accidental, but he should have said that and maybe he would not have been the most hated man in America.

John Douglas, if by some chance, you read true crime boards, please man-up and explain why you took the low road. I hate losing respect for someone who I had held in such high regard. So no, I don't hate you, but I have no respect for you whatsoever.

John Douglas, if by some chance, you read true crime boards, please man-up and explain why you took the low road. I hate losing respect for someone who I had held in such high regard. So no, I don't hate you, but I have no respect for you whatsoever.

joeskidbeck,

Google waco and John Douglas and Smerick and Janet Reno to discover why douglas and smerick agreed to alter their professional expert opinions.

Mind Hunter on a shelf in the R's home is also mentioned in PMPT,page 108

but the other books found there are interesting as well........

the 7 spiritual causes of ill health
children at risk

and the ones about dealing with the death of a child (these probably have been bought by JR after Beth's death)

joeskidbeck,

Google waco and John Douglas and Smerick and Janet Reno to discover why douglas and smerick agreed to alter their professional expert opinions.

Thank you, UKGuy. I had no idea that John Douglas was even associated with the disaster at Waco (I was in the middle of some pretty serious family related health problems at that time), so obviously I am not as educated about that subject as others here may be.
Wow, one would think that John Douglas would have learned something from the loss of lives that happened that day. Professional ethics in criminal profiling are a MUST, not just something that would be handy to have. At least now I understand how easy it was for Douglas to side with the Ramseys as he had already sunk about as low as he could. The thing is, I really believe that he thought his opinion of their innocence would buy him some good publicity and it totally backfired on him.
At this point, I will always question anything this man says as he has proved to me that he is either for sale or afraid of going against those whom he considers to be "higher" on the ladder. Either way, it voids his opinion for me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back