Israel - Israeli harem leader charged with rape, incest

An in-depth blog article on Ratzon from the "Jewish Daily Forward":

http://blogs.forward.com/sisterhood-blog/123687/

"The truth is, though, throughout history, women living in enslavement have found happiness through the comfort of other women. It’s a model of female empowerment within conditions of oppression — and it’s a potent model......"

An interesting comment from 1/21 following the blog:

"Today, some of Ratzon's wives -- the ones who just a week ago were singing his praises -- told the police that they want to remove their tattoos of his face from their bodies. Women are also asking to see their families. Police report that women are "sobering up" and opening up."

It seems likely that the tattoos are, indeed, inked as henna fades and can be scrubbed off the skin.
BBM
That Hannah takes months to remove yes it fades with time, not washable.
The Palestinians use it on their hands, feet, neck and foreheads. (As Jewelry)
Yes it fades when not replied, over and over, they do touch ups to keep it from fading. They re color and re apply every so often...(like we go to the nail salon)
It will take at least a year for it to fade completely. it is very deep at this stage. Not removable by taking a shower. :no:
there is Hannah and there is Hannah....This I do know.
BUT it can be ink. :waitasec:

Now as for this statement:
"The truth is, though, throughout history, women living in enslavement have found happiness through the comfort of other women. It’s a model of female empowerment within conditions of oppression — and it’s a potent model......"

That has happened in history in all cultures...
He is despicable to enslave anyone. Totally against the religion.
There is a Jewish star next to his face on some photos so my assessment is that he is Jewish.
What a huge embarrassment :blushing:

Sorry to be O/T but I spent some time reading that blog, Songline, and it is appears to be a "memorial blog" to a young man who died. It's quite apparent that whoever is running this blog has a strong interest in pre-teen boys. I know it's not connected to anything having to do with Ratzon. I think the blogger just posted the story as it has a sexual overtone. The whole blog is slimy/sleazy.

Coming across a blog like this just serves to remind us how many predators there are out there who stop at nothing to make it appear as if their sick attraction is actually "love". The young man who died, Vlad, even has an almost "cult-like" following.

Notice how many disclaimers there are on this site? They state that they are not responsible for any links, do not want sexual comments, and do not want people to send them *advertiser censored*. Hmmmmmm.

http://leutraixnow.blogspot.com/

"So I am going to have to ask if you think of a sexual comment; you will have to keep it to yourself."

OK...I just did some more research and the young man, Vlad, comes up on MANY pedophile sites. How sad. I'll stop posting on this subject and get back to Ratzon but felt that this was something we should note.

ETA: I started a thread on this young man today.

First interview with this pig Goel Ratzon

Goel Ratzon: My relations with women based on love, respect
In an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth, the first since his arrest,"Harem leader" Goel Ratzon has denied the charges against him and claimed his relations with the more than 30 women who lived with him were based on love and respect.

:puke:

>>>>>>>>>>>>more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3849621,00.html

This is coming form his FEMALE Lawyer...Also at the link. :furious:

Meanwhile, Gabai-Mendelman slammed Ratzon's imprisonment conditions.
"The inhumane solitary confinement conditions under which my client is kept are worse than those
of security prisoners convicted of much more serious offences," she said. <end>

All I want to say to her is: "B****" would you like him to be placed in a hotel
after what he did????"
:furious:
Maybe she has been looking into his eyes to long?
and maybe she is buying his insanity???:waitasec:

This article says he lived with 32 women - these number keep changing,
but this article is about his indictment so I think 32 must be correct.....

Goel Ratzon accused of raping minors
>>>>>>Snip
Guru who lived with 32 women, dozens of children charged with sex offenses, enslavement, deception. Indictment says he fully controlled his wives' lives, created 'status of an omnipotent with healing, destruction and cursing capabilities'

^^^^SKIP
The indictment is divided into nine chapters, and includes dozens of clauses describing a large number of incidents. The State asked the court to place a gag order on the investigation, saying that it includes "intimate, sensitive and shameful details, which have the power of humiliating any person." One of the reasons for the request, the State Prosecutor's Office explained, was the "fragile mental state of the women", who are defined as "victims of a difficult trauma of many years of slavery."

According to the indictment, Ratzon created "a status of an omnipotent with healing, destruction and cursing capabilities", through which he possesses full control of his wives' lives, desires, thoughts and performance.

<<<<<<<<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3848728,00.html

:furious:

Yes, it does seem like we're staying at the number of 32 wives but the number of children keeps growing--89!!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1064257.html

I hadn't read that this came to light when one of the women attempted suicide. Ratzon couldn't even remember her name. This article also makes clear that the women had access to medications. I wonder if they were all highly medicated? That would fit in with the previous statement that they were "sobering up".

It makes me physically ill to read that the children were forced to kiss Ratzon's shoes and to kiss the tattoo of his face on their mother's arm.

Songline, I've been looking valiantly for validation that Ratzon is Jewish. I think he is due to the way some of the articles are worded and the frequent appearance of the Star of David in articles about him. I'm sure the local Rabbis would like to have a word with him.

what does it matter what religion he is?

monsters of all religions use 'god' to justify they're evil.

I think it started at just curiosity because from what I read here Jewish people frown on tattoos and this "man" had all of his wives get a tattoo of him.

Yes, it does seem like we're staying at the number of 32 wives but the number of children keeps growing--89!!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1064257.html

I hadn't read that this came to light when one of the women attempted suicide. Ratzon couldn't even remember her name. This article also makes clear that the women had access to medications. I wonder if they were all highly medicated? That would fit in with the previous statement that they were "sobering up".

It makes me physically ill to read that the children were forced to kiss Ratzon's shoes and to kiss the tattoo of his face on their mother's arm.

Songline, I've been looking valiantly for validation that Ratzon is Jewish. I think he is due to the way some of the articles are worded and the frequent appearance of the Star of David in articles about him. I'm sure the local Rabbis would like to have a word with him.

Yes my post #21 says that I think he is Jewish because the Jewish Star appears in many of the articles...And that it is a huge embarrassment..:blushing:
but 89 Children :doh: :eek: WOW...I want to wait a few days the numbers may change again... there is more coming out of the grapevine all the time. Really sickening, he controlled by demeaning them berating them, humiliating them...Some of them even gave him their daughters to gain favor...It is so sickening that I am not so sure I will see this case through I can hardly stomach it.

That is absolutely correct.
Every nationality, religion, color has its good and evil.
And many from every race & religion use the name of God in vain.

I think it started at just curiosity because from what I read here Jewish people frown on tattoos and this "man" had all of his wives get a tattoo of him.
I do not think any of this had begun out of curiosity.
The man is a bad seed,
Everything he does is frowned upon and disgusting.

This one is sayin 21 wivs and 49 children:waitasec:

Goel Ratzon, Israeli Cult Leader with 21 Wives and 49 Children, Charged with Rape, Sodomy, Incest

>>SNIP
The indictment goes on to allege that Ratzon raped and sodomized two of his daughters, sexually assaulted another daughter, and raped, assaulted and sodomized four other girls, according to CNN.

Beyond the mental and physical control Ratzon had over his wives, he effectively controlled all of their finances, the indictment says. The women deposited major chunks of their social security payments and salaries into the family's account, paid for all of his living expenses and bought him all his property and anything he demanded, authorities charge.

>>>>>>>>>>>>more at link...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/16/crimesider/entry6213467.shtml

Sorry but this chit is hard to read - I am getting sick :sick:

BBM
That Hannah takes months to remove yes it fades with time, not washable.
The Palestinians use it on their hands, feet, neck and foreheads. (As Jewelry)
Yes it fades when not replied, over and over, they do touch ups to keep it from fading. They re color and re apply every so often...(like we go to the nail salon)
It will take at least a year for it to fade completely. it is very deep at this stage. Not removable by taking a shower. :no:
there is Hannah and there is Hannah....This I do know.
BUT it can be ink. :waitasec:

Now as for this statement:

That has happened in history in all cultures...
He is despicable to enslave anyone. Totally against the religion.
There is a Jewish star next to his face on some photos so my assessment is that he is Jewish.
What a huge embarrassment :blushing:

BBM. Why do you keep saying "embarrassment"? The man's obviously a rapist and a criminal whether a Jew or a gentile. Surely there have been Jewish criminals before - Leopold and Loeb for starters. Let's just call a monster a monster and be done with it.

BBM. Why do you keep saying "embarrassment"? The man's obviously a rapist and a criminal whether a Jew or a gentile. Surely there have been Jewish criminals before - Leopold and Loeb for starters. Let's just call a monster a monster and be done with it.

Because I am from that country, (raised there) and because he is my religion........:blushing:

Yes monsters come in all shapes, and religions, but it is an embarrassment non the less.
Yes Madoff was an embarrassment too.........:blushing:

MKs call for immediate change to polygamy law
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=169499

Because he did have only one wife like I have said in my earliest post...It took a long time to get him.
so they are changing their laws.

But it is an interesting article because the bedouins do live with more then one woman, and I recommend reading it,
they did consult with bedouins too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back