Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone mentioned earlier, they were after numbers. Apparently identity didn't matter.
ETA: Maybe when you're on drugs, you don't notice...
Aisha’s uncle said that. He is Muslim.
They had a plan. They had maps. They had people’s names.
They had instructions how to rape and how to slaughter.
Drugs didn’t instill this raging evil within them.

Sounds like Sinwar is like many other high level terrorists. Afraid.. not using electronic for fear of being tracked. If that is true that sounds like Bin Laden. He had an elaborate plan for everything and lived in a compound in his final years. We found him. Israel will find Sinwar. Wouldn't it be great if someone close to him turns on him. It just takes one tip at the right time. His days are numbered and it must make him live in fear.

Some of this is talked about in the video piece on Sinwar I just posted; you may find it of interest:

Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

This is not a kindergarten class in which one child stole the other’s crayon, and the teacher sits them down to have a good talk about sharing.

Thanks for your reply. I am guessing that you are not aware of the extent of the IRA atrocities, as that was not a kindergarten class in which one child stole another child's crayons either.

And yet .... peace happened, greatly due to a determined priest who took great risks and put himself in harm's way many times to try to stop the terrorist violence ... due to the communication he personally fostered between the two leaders.

imo

Last edited:
I had not seen this horrific photo inside this kindergarten before. :(

It won’t copy over, at link:

“A damaged and blood-stained kindergarten is seen following a deadly infiltration by Hamas gunmen from the Gaza Strip, in Kibbutz Beeri in southern Israel October 22, 2023. (credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)”

* Look at this picture. The innocent people and children in Israel will NEVER be safe if they don’t annihilate these monsters. Hamas has very sadly left them no choice that innocents will also die since these cowards hide under their own people’s/children’s feet.
This one. Yes, that is one of the reasons that Hamas must be eliminated. People who are capable of doing this to preschoolers have no empathy. They do not feel warmth for vulnerable people under any circumstances.

Attachments

• 1701499475993.png
    1701499475993.png
    595.7 KB · Views: 13
This one. Yes, that is one of the reasons that Hamas must be eliminated. People who are capable of doing this to preschoolers have no empathy. They do not feel warmth for vulnerable people under any circumstances.

2Dec23.jpg Link

And this is from today ... when 184 died and 600 or so were injured.
Warmth .. vulnerable people ... circumstances.

This has not defeated Hamas, or killed their leaders. So I guess there will be plenty more of this.

imo

Dec 1, 2023
More information about how a 17-year-old Hamas hostage was able to keep her beloved dog with her in captivity is emerging. Mia Leimberg told relatives that when she was kidnapped, Hamas at first thought she was carrying a doll. Her dog, Bella, survived because Leimberg shared food scraps with her. Her beloved dog apparently remained silent, never barking nor drawing attention.

Feel free to remove it, but these are things I detest.

(Maya Goren, 56, one of those identified as killed hostages).

From Haaretz
“Goren was the kindergarten teacher in Kibbutz Nir Oz. On October 7, Hamas terrorists murdered her husband Avner and also killed their dog, Scar, in their home. “

I have watched the video of the attackers killing a dog in one of kibbutzes, and this is so ugly.

Luckily, the Goren’s children are alive.

We should all be worried about these children.

Even if Hamas and Israel are not.
Of course we should. But I cannot prioritise them ABOVE Israeli children. To protect Israeli children I feel that we need to root out the vile Hamas terrorists and hunt down their leaders. These leaders are actively threatening to do another massacre ---they are promising their people they will do another massacre, only a bigger one.

Those Hamas bottom feeders are hiding underneath their own people. So do we sacrifice the Israeli children's safety by allowing the Hamas killers to stay safely hidden in their tunnels? That seems to be what many are suggesting we do.

I don't think that is fair to the Jewish children. They were attacked by armed invaders in their own homes. Many were killed or wounded, some were kidnapped and are still being held hostage.

The threat is not over because Hamas claims they are just getting started. I am worried about the children in Gaza. It is a horrible situation and I wish I could protect them all. The worst thing about the situation is that their own leaders are the ones most responsible for their injuries and deaths. It is a direct result of the 10/7 Massacre that never should have happened.

The cease fire failed because Hamas began bombing Israel and would not release the hostages they had promised to release. Again, that makes Hamas responsible for the renewed bombings---it didn't have to happen that way.

The only way I can think of to protect the children in Gaza would then put Israeli children back in the same violent situations they just experienced. It is a horrifying situation. JMO

Israel has been colonizing, murdering and displacing Palestinians for decades. The Palestinians have had their homes, land and freedoms stripped from them And still don't even have a military or any resources like Israel does. I used to love Israel and visiting my cousins and aunt. I was raised To believe an alternative reality of what actually is going on and the atrocities Israel govt has done. What Hamas did was horrific too, but it wasn't out of left field.
I'm sorry, but what Hamas did on 10/7 was 'out of left field.' ---NOTHING can justify the vile brutality and the torture and the killings and kidnapped hostages.

The displacing and historical land issues are political things that both sides have fought over for decades. It does not give someone a right to kill babies in their cribs and gang rape the mothers and daughters.

Israel was gifted the land after the holocaust. I think their loss of 6 million murdered people should give them the right to build their homeland with out neighbouring people hounding them and threatening them. They should all just learn to live in peace.

Israel has been colonizing, murdering and displacing Palestinians for decades. The Palestinians have had their homes, land and freedoms stripped from them And still don't even have a military or any resources like Israel does. I used to love Israel and visiting my cousins and aunt. I was raised To believe an alternative reality of what actually is going on and the atrocities Israel govt has done. What Hamas did was horrific too, but it wasn't out of left field.

@Cali123

Two wrongs never make it right. The biggest problem, the way I see it, is that there is no visible solution. I thought the best thing Israel would do would be inclusion, broadening the University quotas for Arabs, but then, think of what happens in any flyover land. (The smartest ones manage to leave the impoverished or hyperconservative areas, but the ones who stay might be less bright and more gullible or simply, hopeless.)

o_O

I don't think it was the extreme case of s
hatred towards Israel. I downloaded an article about self-immolation because we once discussed a case here, and if I am not mistaken, the first case that got on film was in Poland, in 1968 (Ryszard Siwiec). Then there was Czech Jan Palach, in 1969, and many self-immolations amongst Tibetian Monks. From the article I read, it follows that of course there is underlying mental illness, but not of the type that is chronic nor does it get diagnosed or treated before the acts. Also, self-immolators are usually comparatively young. I don't think they should suppress the person's name, as they say, she had no connection to Palestine, and except for Buddhist monks and Indian widows, where there might be a traditional element, with self-immolators in the West, it is a political protest, but it is still usually more about their psychological makeup. Because it is a rare thing, it is yet poorly studied.

Last edited:
There is an update here about the premature babies.

Of the 28 babies, 16 were first taken to El Arish General Hospital 45km (28 miles) from Rafah, while the remaining 12 were moved to Cairo.

But a doctor at El Arish hospital said on Thursday that one of the 16 babies at the facility had died. Six were taken to Cairo, while the remaining nine are in good condition. “They are healthy and growing,” the doctor said, who requested to remain anonymous as he was not the official spokesperson of the hospital.

Still, their future remains uncertain, as they are in Egypt without family. Many have no surviving direct family members, and it is unclear who, and where, their remaining relatives are, the doctor said. “Until we find them, they stay in the hospitals.”

Link

America just isn't going to walk away from this one
Snip
Harris will make a series of appearances at the COP28 climate summit in Dubai, after being anointed by U.S. President Joe Biden to take his seat at the table as he focuses on the Israel-Hamas war.

The White House said Harris will carry a message about post-conflict Gaza as the region grapples with the fallout from a war that has upended the Middle East.

"She will emphasize that any post-conflict plan for Gaza must include a clear political horizon for the Palestinian people and ensure that Gaza and the West Bank are reunified under one entity," a White House official said of her remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member