Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Who wants to live next door to him? Who wants him for a neighbor?)

Yahya Sinwar - the Butcher of Khan Yunis just stated that “October 7 was just a rehearsal”Hamas must be eradicated, for the sake of humanity.
I clearly remember the background video from the early days. I was just going to look for it. {Thanks :)}

They were outside a man holding a screaming baby, one beside a sleeping child, others sitting around a table, I think.

I remember thinking, they are going to shoot this baby, if it doesn't stop crying.

I feel so physically ill. How could humans do this?
Moo

I met a woman at Starbucks the other day and we ended up talking. She immigrated to the US from Israel 20 years ago. All of her family is still in Israel.

I of course expressed my condolences about everything that has happened/is happening, told her that I’ve been following everything very closely, and asked how her family in Israel is doing.

She told me that when they talk on the phone, nothing about the war or anything to do with the situation is mentioned, that they have strict instructions from the Israeli authorities not to talk about anything on the phone. And that the Israel government is listening and that they could get in huge trouble if they talk about it.

So, she said when they talk it’s all very “hi, how are you….fine…” (she did an impression of superficiality, for lack of a better term).

This is just what she said, I have no reason to do believe she would be lying about this. Jmo.
Now I understand. I have several friends in Israel through a FB artist community network. None have spoken a word about the situation there, other than expressing fear in the first days after Oct 7. However, they paint as always, and one friend in particular who is a well known and very accomplished artist...her paintings in the last weeks express the horror.

(Who wants to live next door to him? Who wants him for a neighbor?)

Yahya Sinwar - the Butcher of Khan Yunis just stated that “October 7 was just a rehearsal”Hamas must be eradicated, for the sake of humanity.

Wth, is this a staged video, that’s not Kfir right? When and where did he say this? Details?!!

“There’s a new version of this tweet”

He made a statement this morning on Hamas platform. I’ll post it when I see it.

Is the original video constructed by Israel to send a message about Hamas’ brutality, or is that an actual video created by Hamas? Sorry not up to examining it right now.

Last edited:
Wth, is this a staged video, that’s not Kfir right? When and where did he say this? Details?!!
leader-in-first-public-address-since-attack-on-israel
1701367912676.png
Islamist Hamas movement leader Yahya Sinwar (C) takes part in a tent city protest near the border with Israel east of Jabalia in the northern Gaza strip on March 30, 2018 to commemorate Land Day. PHOTO BY MOHAMMED ABED /AFP/Getty Images

'Hamas’s Oct. 7 slaughter was “just a rehearsal,” the Islamist group’s leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar threatened on Thursday, in his first public statement since the terrorist organization massacred more than a thousand people in Israel.''

''On Oct. 14, Israel Defense Forces International Spokesperson Lt. Col. Richard Hecht told journalists that Sinwar and his entire command team “are in our sights.”

“Yahya Sinwar is the face of evil. He is the mastermind behind this, like [Osama] bin Laden was. He built his career on murdering Palestinians when he understood they were collaborators. That’s how he became known as the butcher of Khan Yunis [in southern Gaza],” said Hecht.
Sinwar was convicted on multiple murder counts by an Israeli court and sentenced to five life sentences, which he was supposed to serve until his death, but in October 2011 he was released from prison—having served only 22 years—as part of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.''

I see Mia’s arm is still splinted. 55 days later.

Iirc, elderly were not given some of their medication, according to accounts.

Not sure of Hamas would have been generous with the pain meds.

In fact, I remember from upstream them hoarding “morphine” from the Al-Shifa hospital.

Was this for them, or was it for their injured hostages.

leader-in-first-public-address-since-attack-on-israel
View attachment 464857
Islamist Hamas movement leader Yahya Sinwar (C) takes part in a tent city protest near the border with Israel east of Jabalia in the northern Gaza strip on March 30, 2018 to commemorate Land Day. PHOTO BY MOHAMMED ABED /AFP/Getty Images

'Hamas’s Oct. 7 slaughter was “just a rehearsal,” the Islamist group’s leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar threatened on Thursday, in his first public statement since the terrorist organization massacred more than a thousand people in Israel.''

''On Oct. 14, Israel Defense Forces International Spokesperson Lt. Col. Richard Hecht told journalists that Sinwar and his entire command team “are in our sights.”

“Yahya Sinwar is the face of evil. He is the mastermind behind this, like [Osama] bin Laden was. He built his career on murdering Palestinians when he understood they were collaborators. That’s how he became known as the butcher of Khan Yunis [in southern Gaza],” said Hecht.
Sinwar was convicted on multiple murder counts by an Israeli court and sentenced to five life sentences, which he was supposed to serve until his death, but in October 2011 he was released from prison—having served only 22 years—as part of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.''

This amid intense negotiations for a truce, resolution, etc.

The fact that The Butcher is saying this at this particular moment in time is, interesting, for lack of a better term.

Re: Sinwar’s latest comment, If the truce arrangements, etc. do not continue, as it doesn’t sound like Sinwar is up to mediations and is in fact making outward threats about October 7 being a “rehearsal”…. And we DO know Israel WILL resume military actions post-truce with FULL FORCE as they’ve stated…I wonder Hamas is going to react with…actually not going to say it. But it would straight out of ISIS. I hope I don’t have to return to this post later and say “this is what I was afraid of.”

Again, so many specific hostages have emerged alive, that I was thinking wouldn’t, and as I stated upstream I was clouded so much by their murderous brutality on October 7 that I forgot how much the hostages are actually worth more to them alive.

Sinwar’s comment today is big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member