Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 01.12.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly sounds like somebody told the PI exactly where the Body was.....WHO????

Casey wasn't talking to him from her Jail cell so that means Casey told somebody else where the Body was....WHO????

WHO were the PI's working for...???

Cindy & George Anthony...???

Is this why they want immunity all of a suddden...????

Casey met directly with DC in August. He may have had this information for quite some time.

We know the A's were conveniently out of town when MR found Caylee. Do we know where they were on 11/16 when the PI may have been "supposed" to find her? Was this a GMA or LK day? Or were they home?

The PI's were searching on 11-15 and 11-16. IIRC, 11-15 was the day of the "Meet and greet".

commercial, then will talk about the guy who killed the mom, raped the 4 year old. His history and how he shouldn't have been out on that day.

I'm following that story too, on the thread over on the other side of WS :) I'll have to see if anyone uploads this episode of JVM to youtube in the morning.

We know the A's were conveniently out of town when MR found Caylee. Do we know where they were on 11/16 when the PI may have been "supposed" to find her? Was this a GMA or LK day? Or were they home?

Media link thread is a great source to find stuff like this out. I checked yesterday. CA was saying LP "crossed the line" and LP had divers in the little econ, talking about the cross on the tree, and having a memorial.

Imo KC might have said then where Caylee was just to prove LP wrong...arrogant COB

GSJ the psychic who searched nearby talking about her intuitions.

[I relent on the subject to add that I do think that insufficient scientific studies have been conducted (or publicly published) and the subject warrants further investigation. Even the military had sponsored studies on remote viewing].

OK - recap of today's events

Luka (LA's attny) said no - not LA on the phone with DC in video
Luka says DC on phone with psychic
GSJ (a psychic) says it wasn't me he was on phone with
Luka says he saw video last week - not wait - he didn't
RK will be on ABC GMA tomorrow
RK now supposedly has photo of scene and is shopping
RK photo possibly sold to ABC for $20k
JB has been weirdly silent today
BC (A's attrny) says the video belongs to the A's
BC says A's (and him) didn't see video until last night.
BC says he knows who DC was on phone with and has told LE

I see allot of true crime books being written right now! 1 for MR, 1 from LP, 1 from each PI, 1 each from every family member, 1 from JB and the list gets bigger, kc friends etc......IMO........millions will be made on this poor dear baby and Caylee an't even get buried!!! The little girl who had EVERYTHING but NOTHING! IMO

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they were at a "meet & greet" with KFN somewhere around Orlando....sorry I don't remember exactly where.

Charlie M. has had a horrible life, and became a dangerous man.

Insanity defense. He knows right from wrong. He himself said he made a "mistake". BR phd, says he was a sociopath. I disagree. But I expect he has been using the deaf and dev. disabled as an excuse to avoid consequence of action. 20 foster homes? raped as a child himself.

rage, imo.

Jane Mitchell announced on her show that Kronk was a Bounty Hunter before he became a meter reader-? Or did I hear wrong?

Question for those of you watching. When they say that Baez is carrying out Casey's wishes, did you take that to believe that the Anthony's will not be the ones to bury Caylee?

That's the impression I got.

It appears to me that casey anthony is refusing to allow anyone to bury Caylee. She has signed a POA to jose, but I am sure that's limited.

What a freaking witch.

Question for those of you watching. When they say that Baez is carrying out Casey's wishes, did you take that to believe that the Anthony's will not be the ones to bury Caylee?

KC, sticking it to her folks again, wonder how they like her now?? :rolleyes:

That's the impression I got.

It appears to me that casey anthony is refusing to allow anyone to bury Caylee. She has signed a POA to jose, but I am sure that's limited.

What a freaking witch.

Yeah, she wasn't kidding when she decided CA couldn't have her.

UPDATE: Anthonys hold vigil for missing Caylee:
Last Edited: Monday, 17 Nov 2008, 8:57 AM EST
Created: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 10:15 PM EST

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Punctuated by a rendition of "Lean on Me," sung by George Anthony, grandfather of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie, dozens showed up for a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening.

The media was invited to attend, but not allowed inside the Eastside Baptist Church. After the service, which lasted about an hour, George and his wife Cindy talked to reporters.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks for the search tip-so it looks like 11/15 was meet and greet and 11/16 was a prayer vigil...at the church...where GA sang?? All while the family PI is searching for a dead Caylee. Things that make ya go hmmm

MR a bounty hunter?? I left the show to search--off to watch news again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member