Italy - Emanuela Orlandi, 15, Rome, 22 June 1983

Translated from Dutch MSM:

Vaticaan opent na 40 jaar onderzoek naar verdwijning van tienermeisje

Laundered crime money
When Pope John Paul II - a staunch anti-communist - secretly transferred Vatican money to the Polish trade union Solidarnosc to support the fight against communism in his native country, laundered crime money also ended up in Poland, the Netflix documentary states . Organized crime then allegedly kidnapped Vatican teenager Emanuela Orlandi to pressure the Vatican to pay back the missing money..."

^Imo, interesting aspects in this article ^

This June 22 will mark 40 years since Emanuela went missing...

Emanuela Orlandi, age 15
Missing since 22 June 1983

Shocking revelations following Emanuela’s brother meeting with the Vatican’s promoter of justice, Mr Diddi, on Tuesday. Widely covered by the Italian media. Below is some reporting in English…

Orlandi said after leaving the Vatican: “We spoke of many things,” he continued, “of the famous Capaldo negotiation, of Emanuela’s transfer to London, of paedophilia within the Vatican.”

Most explosively, Orlandi, who’s dedicated his life to the search for his missing sister, suggested that her disappearance may have been related to a climate of sexual abuse and pedophilia inside the Vatican in that era, with the potential connivance of John Paul II himself.
(…)

“They tell me that Wojtyla [the given name of John Paul II] used to go out in the evenings with two Polish monsignors, and it certainly wasn’t to bless houses,” Orlandi told the Italian TV program DiMartedì after his meeting with Diddi.

Note that in the above paragraph, Orlandi is quoting a witness who was in Banda della Magliana, the Rome criminal organisation allegedly responsible for making Emanuela ‘disappear’, on request from the Vatican.

Pope Francis on Sunday publicly defended St. John Paul II, condemning as “offensive and baseless” insinuations that recently surfaced about the late pontiff.

In remarks to tourists and pilgrims in St. Peter’s Square, Francis said he was aiming to interpret the feelings of the faithful worldwide by expressing gratitude to the Polish pontiff’s memory.

Days earlier, the Vatican’s media apparatus had described as “slanderous” an audiotape from a purported Roman mobster who insinuated that John Paul would go out looking for underage girls to molest.

Last edited:
Many more young girls disappeared in the area where Emauela and Mirella disappeared. Criminologists have mapped the area and scrutinised other disappearances in the years 1982 and 1983.

In total 177 girls disappeared within a radius of 5km.
Sixteen of them disappeared within a radius of 2,5 km in the months of May and June of 1983. They were in 14 - 18 years old.

LE will continue their researches.

All the conspiracy theories seem so fantastic... I feel like the truth is much simpler. She was probably kidnapped by an opportunistic pedophile (the Avon man) and sadly murdered within the first 24 hours...
But the possibility that the Vatican is involved in some way is always valid since the bad reputation it has now due to all the scandals, having another scandal, I don't think they want more... Pope John Paul the Second gave you a good impression with His face was good but he covered up pedophiles and undesirable people... I think it is possible that the Vatican knows the whole truth but somehow it has been able to cover up... more than 30 years...
either way
rest in peace
Emanuela

Many more young girls disappeared in the area where Emauela and Mirella disappeared. Criminologists have mapped the area and scrutinised other disappearances in the years 1982 and 1983.

In total 177 girls disappeared within a radius of 5km.
Sixteen of them disappeared within a radius of 2,5 km in the months of May and June of 1983. They were in 14 - 18 years old.

LE will continue their researches.

I really want to read more about this -- more than 100 girls disappearing from a small region?? But your link isn't opening for me. I get a 404 Error. Do you happen to have other links or information?

Hi !
I'm currently doing a study about Mirella Gregori and Emanuela Orlandi cases. I already have a lot of information, but I'm starting to map it out. I'm finding a problem with Mirella's school that I'd like to find on the map of Roma.
Some sources say Mirella Gregori ""who studied successfully in the second grade at the Women's Commercial Institute "Padre Reginaldo Giuliani" at Via dell Olmata, 4"" and some others "She attended the Amerigo Vespucci Technical Institute on Via Montebello."
Anyway, the Via Montebello Technical Institute doesn't exist anymore at this adress. It is now a State Scientific High School.
Does anyone know where Mirella Gregori studied (and what?)
My request is quite urgent thank you so much !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back