"It's a lady"?

In light of JB's vaginal injuries, and some experts opinions that JB had prior vaginal trauma/injuries, I think it's very pertinent about the 'incest' page being dogearred.

Originally posted by Imon128
Another connection one could make is that the ransom note doesn't use JonBenet's name. Is there a correlation, some wonder?

I have always thought that:
1. If an intruder, perhaps he did not know how to spell the name, or maybe even how to pronounce it correctly if he had only seen it written previous to the murder; or,
2. If a family member...since the name is unusual and spelled unusually, to write it out would make it appear to the police that the perpetrator was someone w/in the family because the name was written.

Originally posted by Imon128
In light of JB's vaginal injuries, and some experts opinions that JB had prior vaginal trauma/injuries, I think it's very pertinent about the 'incest' page being dogearred.
You could show those experts a bell pepper and they would say "child sexual abuse". And once again, you are still thinking that the dictionary was in fact open to incest and was in fact dogeared when neither is true.

But you are right about one thing. Thomas is always standing right there when something is discovered or overheard.
Provided that 'something' is bad for the parents, that is.

Originally posted by Toth
You could show those experts a bell pepper and they would say "child sexual abuse". And once again, you are still thinking that the dictionary was in fact open to incest and was in fact dogeared when neither is true.

Toth, how do you know that is untrue about the dictionary? What is your source on that info being false?

Toth, how do you know that is untrue about the dictionary? What is your source on that info being false?

Yep, well-documented! Note the Crime scene Photo of the dictionary, note the listing showing the dictionary was seized as evidence, note all the many, many questions about that dictionary in the depositions and interview transcripts. ........ Or perhaps note the absence of all these things!

But you are right about one thing. Thomas is always standing right there when something is discovered or overheard.

Don't you think if the dictionary had actually been noted to be open to that page and dog-eared or the page turned down in any way that it would have been taken into evidence, photographed and talked about in the interviews/depositions?

Don't you think its about time you stopped believing in Steve Thomas.

And you can stop believing in that Bible being open to Psalm 118, even LHP stated she always saw it closed.

I've always thought the dictionary dog-eared to the page where "incest" was listed was silly.
Even if the page WAS dog-eared to that page - so what?
How many OTHER words were on that page too??
How could it be claimed that it was "incest" that was the target word when there were so many others there?
It'd be different if that word had been highlighted.

I think this one is probably much ado about nothing.

Toth, don't you think it's time for you to stop doubting every single thing Steve Thomas says, just because he isn't an Intruder Did It theorist?

Even Lou Smit doesn't deny that the dictionary was found open with the page bent to point to the word "incest," and that a photo of the page is in the police files. Most of your fellow IDI theorists don't bother trying to argue that fact. They don't, because the police photo of the dog-eared dictionary page is real. It exists.

Because, Angel, that happens to fit some peoples theories. I would think that if the R's are so concious as to stage a crime scene, stage a fake-kidnapping--they would certainly not leave a book dog-eared to a page that had incest on it. That's just my opinion though.

Steve Thomas was looking at crime scene photos when he came upon the picture of the dictionary. Thomas was called to the case three days after the murder...

If JonBenet was molested on 23 December and 25 December...I tend to believe that she and Burke played Doctor. I don't believe Burke killed JonBenet...it was a furious Patsy who blamed JonBenet ONLY for what she and Burke were caught doing.

LHP claimed that she caught Burke and JonBenet playing Doctor...so would it be hard to believe that he did so that night?

This is my opinion only and may not be copied or quoted on any other forum.

Originally posted by Toltec
LHP claimed that she caught Burke and JonBenet playing Doctor...so would it be hard to believe that he did so that night?
She claimed no such thing, until she developed dollar signs in her eyes.

ajt...If the dog-eared dictionary page is significant and concerns the sexual abuse of JonBenet, it doesn't necessarily mean the page was dog-eared that night or that the adult Ramseys didn't know the meaning of the word, "incest." One of them could have looked up the word for Burke and/or JonBenet prior to that night so they would understand that sexual play between a brother and sister is taboo. However, even if the page was dog-eared that night for some reason, the Rs might have simply forgotten about it, or else didn't think LE would consider it significant.

The Rs weren't perfect in staging the coverup. For one thing, they neglected to remove Burke's Swiss Army knife, which was later found by LE on a shelf not far from JonBenet's body. It's interesting that when Burke was interviewed, he said he knew what happened, and that the killer had a knife.

Toth...you post as if you know the Ramseys...or wish you did...which I highly doubt.

Everyone here posts as if they know the Ramsey's....did you miss that? When in actuality, we are all just stating what we may have done in similar situations.

Also, why sit down with the kids (both under 10) and a dictionary to explain logically why incest is wrong? Why not pull out the enclyclopedia? Why dog ear it? Just in case one of them forgets and needs a refresher course?

Why not spank them?

Originally posted by Toth
Note the Crime scene Photo of the dictionary.
Toth, are you foolish enough to believe ALL the crime scene photos have been released to the public?

note the listing showing the dictionary was seized as evidence,
We are talking about a PHOTO of the dictionary. Who knows if the dictionary was seized. Who cares?

note all the many, many questions about that dictionary in the depositions and interview transcripts.
Yes, Lin Woodie was smart enough not to go there pal, wasn't he! And Darnay was his usual too stupid self to go there. So how does not discussing it prove it doesn't exist? We haven't discussed the planet Pluto today Toth, so I guess by your logic that makes its existance a myth.

Originally posted by ajt400
Also, why sit down with the kids (both under 10) and a dictionary to explain logically why incest is wrong?
Where do you get the idea they sat down with anybody and the dictionary?

1) They find the son has molested the daughter and in the process caused her great physical harm.

2) They don't know what the son can be charged with. Murder? Incest?

3) They look up the word "incest" because even if they stage an accident they don't know if the son can be charged with it, and there is no way they can hide the molestation.

Hmmm..it's interesting that LHP was quick to mention this activity,when no one ,other than LHP has brought it up.
Interesting in that it was her daughter who played upstairs in the bedroom ,alone with Jonbenet, most of that afternoon,of the 23rd.,while she cleaned for the party.

Hate me for this,but is it not interesting that Patsy helped "spruce" Arriana "up" for the party,giving her clothes,shoes,etc. to wear,and I "BETCHA" she was given
clean underwear to wear after a bath. She wouldn't be wearing size six,Jonbenet may have opened the larger package for her or she may have helped herself to a few pairs. Are any missing other than the "wednesday " ones.
Now,would arianna write a ransom note,ridiculous! However,do we know if arianna was ever molested,and do we know if she could have confided in her molester an incident with Jonbenet,telling him that she was doomed, and in serious trouble if Jonbenet tells. Can we say in that clan of young adults there is not one capable of writing that note? It seems that is how they got their "pass"!
They had pads of paper and sharpies from the Ramsey home,they knew the room,they knew Patsy used the steps as a pickup for items left for her by LHP,and for pete's sakes,they had a KEY! Most of all ,they had a reason for stopping by.....to pick up a check..if caught before the murder,it would be an easy and simple explanation!
JMO IMO......just for today

Originally posted by Shylock
Where do you get the idea they sat down with anybody and the dictionary?

1) They find the son has molested the daughter and in the process caused her great physical harm.

2) They don't know what the son can be charged with. Murder? Incest?

3) They look up the word "incest" because even if they stage an accident they don't know if the son can be charged with it, and there is no way they can hide the molestation.

Oh, c'mon, Shylock. Let's not try to play mind games here. I didn't just pull the dictionary post out of my butt. Why would yoiu dog ear a page in a dictionary if you are not going to go back and look at it?

Secondly, why look into a dictionary regarding incest if you are wondering what your son could be charged with? That makes no sense. Does the dictionary have the charges that willed be filed against you underneath the explanation of a word now? Hmm, I must have missed that. Wouldn't they know if JBR was dead he could be charged with murder? Why not look up manslaughter? Why not sexual abuse? Why not murder? Why not, while you have the dictionary out, look up garrote, and sexual crime scene staging?

Answer to comment 3 is pretty much answered above. Incest has nothing to do with the murder of a child. Why would they be worried about that?

I'm with Shylock on this. Must have been some nervous twitter going on about the 'incest' thing, the death, and the death penalty, but I'm thinking about JAR, here. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back