It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been 4 to my knowledge, are there any more, and are there any follow-ups to these other than what I have?

* June 16th, 2008 - Orlando, FL
George Anthony stated the last time he saw Caylee was on June 16th, 2008 the day after father's day.

* July 2nd, 2008 - Orlando, FL (OIA)
The first reported Caylee sighting since George Anthony last saw her on June 16, 2008 is July 2, 2008 at Orlando International Airport. A family flying to Atlanta said they saw Caylee.

* July 19th, 2008 - Sandy Springs, GA
Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga. "She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

* July 22nd, 2008 - Near Cornelia, GA
Caylee’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said tips have come in to her personally and via a hotline they have set up, that a girl resembling Caylee has been seen in Sandy Springs, Georgia and Cornelia, Georgia. Cindy said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. July 22 near Cornelia, Ga., is the location of the final alleged Caylee sighting. Cindy Anthony said the family sat across from Caylee, who was with two people.

"I still have hope"

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. God bless you, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bump Bump.

Caylee is loved.

Caylee was an Ohio State fan. Go buckeyes!

she looked like a little firecracker, so full of life and personality, you will be missed sweet baby girl, you have captured all of America's hearts! :blowkiss:

cayleemarieanthonyripswbo8.png

you are loved little Caylee Marie :rose:

Caylee appeared very happy on her last video at her visit to her great grandfathers. She was bubbling over and proud of herself as she read her book! I am sure she was the apple of her grandmother's eye as you can hear her giggling with pride as she records the precious moment. So many times I myself have messed up my own videos with my grandbabies because I couldnt refrain from giggling also. Caylee loved great grandpa also for it is showing in her picture as she lays against him. I believe he loved her too! Caylee was a great kid is what all of those who knew her tell us. Caylee was beautiful in every photo I have seen. I've never seen a child that wasn't beautiful though! God bless Caylee!

Sweet little Caylee, you are so beautiful, such a very good little girl, so precious in every way.

Nobody will hurt you ever again. Nobody will talk mean to you ever again, or tell you that you did something wrong.

You are safe now. You are loved. Rest peacefully, darling.

Caylee appeared to be a darling little scene stealer ! So many pictures of her, everyone snapping memories of her life.
She stole many hearts !

I was listening to this song and tears started rolling down my face. I believe Caylee's gone on to a better place, and I don't want her to get lost in all this. If anyone else has anything else they'd like to say celebrating Caylee, please post here.

To a little girl we'll probably never get to meet,
To a little flame extinguished long before her time,
To an unconditional love that was silenced,
To a thousands little girl smiles that never got a chance to shine.

Caylee, wherever you are, you've touched a nation. You've shown that in the face of overwhelming tragedy overshadowed by underwhelming selfishness, your beacon was bright enough to bring people from at least 14 states to try to find you. Even though you left it a long time ago, we WILL find your body. Even though you're in a better place and have forgotten the pain you felt when you left this world, we haven't. Justice will be done.

We miss you and we love you.

Nice idea for a thread.

The worst (IMO) part of a child's loss is that you are losing the future. I grieve for Caylee now, but I also grieve for who she would have been. I believe that every one of us is born with a purpose, a tasklist, a mission. Who knows what hers was meant to be and what the rest of the world may have lost because she will not be here to fulfill it. So sad.

Kudos for this thread.

Caylee in her short life is making many families appreciate their children and I will remember her for a very long time...what a cutie!!

Caylee,
Whereever you are I hope that you are in a place where you are surrounded by unconditional love and affection. Please know that there are so many people who love you and cherish you. I am so sorry for any pain you may have known during your lifetime. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly. You will remain in my heart forever.
Love,
Melissa

Every time I think of Caylee (and it seems to be all the time) I think of the video of her reading the book at the nursing home. She's so animated and I can close my eyes and see her little pony tail shaking from side to side as she "reads". Someone read that book to her often in order for her to be able to do that. Someone loved her. I don't know what happened to that love.

I only hope that if Caylee isn't alive (and it doesn't appear that she is) that her last moments weren't filled with fear. That she left us feeling that love that obviously was shown to her at some point.

We read about missing babies everyday on these boards but for some reason some stay with you. For me it's Caylee and Trenton. They will always have a piece of my heart.

God bless them both.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not an emotional person but this video just BLEW ME AWAY!!! Tears, chills........I cry like once every 10 years.

I hope you have the chance to watch this . It is after all, why we are all here.

:Justice: for Caylee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWgI4Uw-qtk

Apologies if it is already posted. I did search the links and could not find it.

Heart wrenching poem ::::::::

To My Daughter

*Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to
play.

*Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of
yours together.

*Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles

*Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the
ice cream truck and I will buy you one if he comes by.

*Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decisio n I have made where you are concerned.

*Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

*Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy
us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

*Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

*Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

*Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

*Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

*Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.

*I will think about the mothers And fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting t heir children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

*And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask Him for nothing, except one more day.............:blowkiss:

:clap:

that was a beautiful poem indeed .. caylee deserved sooo much much more in her short life .. :mad:

Simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing that. Caylee you were and are loved!

So many "If onlys". If only Cindy had been allowed to raise her alone. If only her life had been long and filled with joy. If only horrible things didn't happen to our most innocent and defenseless among us. God bless you little one. Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd