It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
qfmx-Wfgp3Fsg9vMt8SilQ.jpg

Good Morning Caylee sweetie,
I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you this morning.

Caylee, I brought my little girl to the beach for her third birthday on Friday. I am so sorry you never had the chance to celebrate your third birthday with cake and presents. We see you in everything we do. We take long walks on the beach. We spend hours throwing sand and shells into the ocean. We giggle. Chloe takes my hand and says "I love you Mommy" then kisses the hand she's holding.
I think of you every day precious little one and although I never had the opportunity to know you, I see you in everything we do everyday. I remind myself that every day is a blessing and that although we never know how much time we have on this earth, life is what we make it. I treasure every moment I have been given with my daughter. She was a blessing 3 years in the making and I never want to forget for a moment what a miracle she is or what a miracle you are Caylee. We hold you close in our thoughts and our prayers.

A million prayers won't change the past.... we know because we've tried.
A million tears won't bring you back....we know because we've cried.
The best thing I can do for you is stand right by your side.
Always and forever.

My son's ( who passed as an infant) godmother sent me this little quote and I think it is perfect for Caylee as well. There are so many poeple loving her and we Ws'ers are trying so hard to find justice for her. I just want her to know she is loved, not forgotten, and always treasured!

A million prayers won't change the past.... we know because we've tried.
A million tears won't bring you back....we know because we've cried.
The best thing I can do for you is stand right by your side.
Always and forever.

My son's ( who passed as an infant) godmother sent me this little quote and I think it is perfect for Caylee as well. There are so many poeple loving her and we Ws'ers are trying so hard to find justice for her. I just want her to know she is loved, not forgotten, and always treasured!

Mimi, I am so sorry for your loss.

That is a beautiful quote.

Hi baby girl,

I just wanted to stop in to say some prayers for you and read the comforting words of others.

You are in God's hands now.

Hi precious little Caylee....soon you will be running amongst the clouds hunting Easter eggs with all of God's angels. I hope you have the most fun you've ever had hunting them!!

I have twins that are almost 3 and they will be hunting extra eggs we will hide in our yard for you too.

I love you sweetheart....rest peacefully in God's arms little one. :blowkiss:

I'm still thinking about you every single day, Caylee. Still trying to find out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to you. You matter, to me, and to so many people, and you are loved very, very much.

:blowkiss:

Our little Susie was six when our daughter was born. She was incredibly protective of the baby as she grew, and she loved nothing more than curling up in bed with her - with the possible exception of giving her kisses. She was patient when the baby and then toddler tugged at her ears and tail, and sometimes hugged her too tight. She would allow her to walk her outside on a leash and would not tug, even though when I took her out she would pull like mad.

Today she left us after ten wonderful years, to go play with you and all your new friends. Please welcome her into your world. She loves to be scratched behind her ears and petted across her back, but belly rubs are her favorite. I think you will find her to be a wonderful playmate with a constant smile on her face. I am happy to know she will have someone to love her and play with her.

Susie young.JPG

Susie snow.JPG

Susie old.JPG

Susie Best Friend.JPG

Hello, beautiful angel, playing happily in Heaven...

Thinking about you today... lightly and sweetly.

We love you, baby girl. You have changed so many of us forever.

Our little Susie was six when our daughter was born. She was incredibly protective of the baby as she grew, and she loved nothing more than curling up in bed with her - with the possible exception of giving her kisses. She was patient when the baby and then toddler tugged at her ears and tail, and sometimes hugged her too tight. She would allow her to walk her outside on a leash and would not tug, even though when I took her out she would pull like mad.

Today she left us after ten wonderful years, to go play with you and all your new friends. Please welcome her into your world. She loves to be scratched behind her ears and petted across her back, but belly rubs are her favorite. I think you will find her to be a wonderful playmate with a constant smile on her face. I am happy to know she will have someone to love her and play with her.

View attachment 3207

View attachment 3208

View attachment 3209

View attachment 3210
aww hugs to you im so sad for you what a beautiful way to say this

still thinking of you caylee and i always will ,everyday i look at your pictures and wish i couldve known you .. or at least got to hold or kiss you just once ..look out for the two kittens that are on thier way to you take care of them for thier mommy zoey

View attachment 3207

View attachment 3208

View attachment 3209

View attachment 3210

I am sooo sorry for the loss of your dear gentle friend....your post and pics brought a tear to my eye....little Caylee loved her dogs and I'm sure she'll have a special place for yours. :blowkiss:

Chris

View attachment 3207

View attachment 3208

View attachment 3209

View attachment 3210
:hug: to you, JWG. Those furry members of our families are sorely missed when they leave us.
Caylee will have a friend and a playmate now if your Susie has anything to say about it.

Caylee, I haven't been here to visit lately, but you're always on my mind. My DD turned 3 not too long ago - and I wished that you, too, could've turned 3. :blowkiss:

View attachment 3207

View attachment 3208

View attachment 3209

View attachment 3210

I am so sorry for your loss. What sweet pictures you hav shared with us. I love imagining Caylee just rolling around in Heaven with puppies, kitties and friends now. What a comforting thought. God Bless you!

View attachment 3207

View attachment 3208

View attachment 3209

View attachment 3210

I dropped by to say "good morning" to Caylee and tell her I'm thinking of her everyday and hope she feels cherished now.

I saw your post - that is a beautiful tribute to your darling Susie and a sweet message to little Caylee, too.

It's so hard to lose a pet. Many of us have been through it over and over, but the love and happiness they share with us is worth the pain of letting them go.

I just lost my darling Gypsy kitty 2 weeks before Christmas. She was sick when I adopted her, but, with lots of vet care, we were able to have 4 years together. I sent her off to Caylee, too. She must have as many angel pets as she had stuffed aminals when she was here.

Blessings and hugs to all of you who care for animals.
:blowkiss:

Hi baby girl! Its warm and sunny here today, so I am thinking of you, imagining that heaven is just like this everyday! I'm also thinking of my sweet baby Jac, who is an angel baby like you. I hope you two are playing and enjoying dancing around on sunbeams today and everyday. Pretty soon, we will be sending our balloon mail to heaven for Jac, we always tell him to find a bigger Angel to read him his letters. This year, you keep on the lookout for a big bunch of balloons, we will be sending you mail too! Today and everyday, we know you are happy and loved by so many here on earth and in heaven too. I'll always be saddened that your time here was short, and I'll never understand why it had to be this way. I will see you again babies, when my time here is done, and I will hold you and rock you and spoil you rotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288