IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

Bumping for Haleigh. Missing 12 years tomorrow. After much hunt and peck on WS and reading a great deal over these years, I tend toward believing that Misty's cousin Joe O. (who Misty said molested her as a younger girl) did possibly take H. This is what Misty's brother eventually described, that J.O. took H. to boat ramp area and H never returned. Feel this was an opportunistic child sex assault and homicide, and gators got her remains or perp returned and took body elsewhere to bury. These were drug addicts, traffickers, low functioning but in that culture, too sex trafficking could've occurred. Misty's brother's account rings true but all are guilty for not protecting this girl. MOO.

I always randomly come here to check on any new updates, this case has always stuck with me :(

Me too, its been a long time for me, I never forgot the hours we spent, the arguing we did, the timeouts I got......it was so heated.....and still no conclusion, no closure for anyone

Hope all my old friends are well......

Yeah, this was a really tough case. What happened to sweet, beautiful Haleigh Cummings? My best friend's son was stolen right out of a grocery buggy. We were at the grocery store shopping for birthday food for her son and my daughter. We were planning their first birthday party. She brought her son, I thank God I left my daughter with my Mom, because I didn't want to be bothered with having to watch her. My daughter and her son were born two days apart. My daughter celebrated her 52 birthday this month. My friend has never stopped looking for her baby boy.

Yeah, this was a really tough case. What happened to sweet, beautiful Haleigh Cummings? My best friend's son was stolen right out of a grocery buggy. We were at the grocery store shopping for birthday food for her son and my daughter. We were planning their first birthday party. She brought her son, I thank God I left my daughter with my Mom, because I didn't want to be bothered with having to watch her. My daughter and her son were born two days apart. My daughter celebrated her 52 birthday this month. My friend has never stopped looking for her baby boy.

So sorry to hear this! Of course I want to know, do we have a thread for this family's tragedy?

Has your friend entered her DNA into a data base at 23 and me, and Ancestry.com? It's very likely that someone who stole her baby, wanted to raise him and care for him. It's likely her son is out there, and can be reconnected to her by his descendants. Best wishes.

I apologize for not responding sooner. Thank you all for responding to my post. My friend is in late stages of Alzheimers. Her husband doesn't want anyone talking with her about her son. Thank you again. She also believed her son was being raised in a happy loving home although she never stopped looking for him.

I can’t find much on Haleigh’s case, lots of links I’ve tried are broken. No updates??

No updates that I know of. Other than Ronald, Hope, Tommy and Donna should be getting out of prison this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back