IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

all pictures i see of that her daddy loved her very much and she was always smiling in them or giggling

Yes she is definitely her "daddy's heart" and most certainly a "daddy's girl". She is certainly mommy's girl too. She not only loves to be the focus of picture taking with her big, gorgeous smile, but she also loves to be the one taking pictures with her new mini digital camera she got from Grandma at Christmas time. (Per TN)

She loves Hats, Barbies, Nail Polish and little girl play make-up and is for sure very much a girlie girl! :)

This thread is a wonderful idea! Thank you!

trying to bump thread forward- hope it works...

Haleigh loves her church

Praying for you Haleigh

Thank you for this thread!

Haleigh has Turner's syndrome
Haleigh was stolen out of her bed
Haleigh was a happy child
Haleigh loved her purple hat at Christmas
Haleigh was loved by both parents
Haleigh will be missed

Where are you Haleigh?
Why weren't you safe that night when you were taken?????

Haleigh appears to be a girly girl, having nail polish in her bedroom and the color pink, but also a tomboy, going fishing with her dad. Prayesrs for Haleigh.

Does any one know Haleigh's favorite foods? video? song? book? game? toy? friend?

I am lighting a candle and saying a prayer for you Haleigh.

Many...Many people have come to care about you and want so bad for you to be found.

Haleigh looks like she loves to laugh

Haleigh is afraid of the dark. Hope it's not dark where you are now, sweetheart.

Haleigh sweetie i will continue to pray for your return and for all of those grieving your absence today. You are such a lovely child Haleigh, and i am so very sorry for whatever has happened to you. You have a beautiful soul that comes through in all of your photo's and video's.

Thanks to all, I love your posts!
I lit another candle today............
I played dress up, beauty parlor and restaurant with my grand daughter.
MY wish Haleigh was doing the same in a beautiful weekend with her gma.

Haleigh: One of Gods special children taken in the night from the life and people she loves and knows. Missing from the one place she feels safe.

Haleigh, There are many people searching for you and praying for your return.

http://www..net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lghaleighcummings2163.jpg

My god be with this beautiful little girl. Praying everyday that she will be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back