It's all about Lisa

Sweet smiling sunny Lisa. I have been glued to my screen far to much recently because I cannot get past the hope that you are safe and sound somewhere. I pray, and launch love in your direction daily. Come home safe and sound beautiful child.

Dearest Lisa,

The song, Wonder Child, reminds me of you. You're a precious beautiful child, just like my own children, and I hope with all my heart that you are safe and untroubled wherever you are.

Kisses and hugs from all of my family sweetheart xxxooo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOV-805rzQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOV-805rzQ[/ame]

WONDER CHILD (by Jimmy McCarthy)

This child, she means the world to me, There is no more enchanted
A child can take this place of ruin, And magically enhance it.

I see her in a golden room, With the book of life before her
Strange instruments upon her charts, And the crystal glow inside her.

She's your Wonder Child, And my dreams come true
You've searched all your life, I see her now flying over the universe.

This child will build a violin, One will follow the traveller's love
Another will the bow apply, To reach the one above.

I see her in a golden room, With the moon and stars above her
Her simple smile is Heaven's gate, With the Queen of all beside her.

She's your Wonder Child, And my dreams come true
You've searched all your life, I see her now flying over the universe.

Your Wonder Child, And my dreams come true
You've searched all your life, I see them now flying over the universe.

lisa.jpg

how'd this thread end up on page 3 . . . bump for Lisa!

Hope to find you happy & healthy today !!!

It's all about you Lisa! We are all about finding justice for the sweet little baby that you are! We all care very much for your well being.. May you find your way home... Either here on earth or with our kind and loving heavenly father and Jesus Christ....

Thinking about you tonight Sweet Baby Lisa. Your WS family is here for you.

Hugs and kisses always.

Praying for a safe return home for Baby Lisa with those beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

Thinking of and praying for Lisa on this cold night. If there really was a kitten at her home, I hope that she got to feel it purr.

Feeling very sad tonight that Lisa missed her first trick-or-treat with her older brothers. I'm sure they were missing you too, little one.

May this child be found safe and soon. Hoping for the best!

God bless the little ones that you have generously given to adults on earth!! Please keep them safe & healthy. We ask especially for guidance for precious Baby Lisa Irwin!!

Where are you Lisa?? We all want you found safe and sound SOON!

I look at the title of this thread and all I can say is "If only..." this case doesn't seem to be all about Lisa at all...

Dear little baby, I have you close to mind and stuck in my heart these days.
I think of you and your fate and send the universe demanding commands to ensure you are happy and safe. In my heart of hearts I think you moved on. In that case you are safe and happy regardless, little lovey. And that is good.
If you are still among us, may you be equally peaceful and happy. I demand this for you constantly. The whole world is looking for you and will not rest till you have been found. Because, you matter that much.

yhst-1458896552723_1989_62927857.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood