J Blanchard Park #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone knows where LE ,TES or any other search parties were concentrating their search when Casey changed her story? I don't understand the sudden change in her story. Maybe it was too impress the body guard RD, although I think it's more likely the change was a rouse because serachers may have been getting close to finding Caylee. What day did Casey tell RD about J. Blanchard park, where were searches being conducted right aroiund that time, anyone know?

That is worth looking into for sure. But I tend to think that Casey was lonely, bored and stir crazy, attended by a good looking guy who had some authority and she just couldn't hlep herself. She just had to tell him a story. She wanted his attention and wanted to impress him. But he had already heard the "Sawgrass" story. Her new story had to be bigger, better, more exciting and bizarre. Totally 100% typical of a sociopath & compulsive liar. Casey simply can't keep her mouth shut and she can't keep from lying.

Okay, let me get this straight - Casey first tells the Sawgrass Zanny story and actually goes there with police at a time crucial to finding Caylee maybe still alive; then, Casey changes the story to the JBP location with Zanny and Samantha, but now JG could turn into Zanny. Am I following this correctly? Incredible, the child's mother and family tell all kinds of twisting the truth stories that to me only reveals they hindered the investigation and finding an alive Caylee all along.

If you listen to the original police interview with KC at Universal, I believe they tell her that they have the security video from Sawgrass when KC said she dropped Caylee off and that they were not on it. This was when she thought the date was June 9th. But KC may have believed LE did see a tape and since she was not there she felt she had to change the story to a location that would not have cameras. JMO

I had always thought that the only testimony relevant to this "scenario" was from when Casey while she was out on bond, and someone Baez says were covered under some privacy agreement not to discuss these things, therefore it is Attorney/Client privileged info.

Now, after reading the GA -FBI interview transcript....these scenarios are mentioned (p.7954 listening to her say THAT over the visitation monitor; p.7959 with the twist that it was JG at JBP...; p.7990 Jesse holding Casey down at JBP), and are going to be able to be used at trial, as they have been released in discovery.

So, inside her own home wasn't the only place, and Dick wasn't the only one she proffered this scenario to, huh?

I think it was LA that she told this to. That's what I remember reading.Lee told LP IIRC
ETA: I bet LA looked at KC and said "Not buying the Sawgrass story anymore. "so she came up with JBP. No video cameras there and they can't say "no one has lived there for 5 months".

Okay, let me get this straight - Casey first tells the Sawgrass Zanny story and actually goes there with police at a time crucial to finding Caylee maybe still alive; then, Casey changes the story to the JBP location with Zanny and Samantha, but now JG could turn into Zanny. Am I following this correctly? Incredible, the child's mother and family tell all kinds of twisting the truth stories that to me only reveals they hindered the investigation and finding an alive Caylee all along.

I think it was CA who tried to get LE/FBI to believe Zanny could actually mean JG in Casey code talk. I don't believe KC ever told anyone that,directly.

I still wonder how THIS story will be told to the jury if KC doesn't take the stand. The original story can be read to the jury since it is her written statement. And RD and LP and the FBH can take the stand and say that now she says it was JBP. But, if she doesn't take the stand and testify to it-isn't it just hearsay (SP)?:waitasec:

I still wonder how THIS story will be told to the jury if KC doesn't take the stand. The original story can be read to the jury since it is her written statement. And RD and LP and the FBH can take the stand and say that now she says it was JBP. But, if she doesn't take the stand and testify to it-isn't it just hearsay (SP)?:waitasec:
OK, as it relates to the different versions of the JBP ....and who will tell the jury WHAT, and what would be considered hearsay....ON TOPIC

This is my question:

Casey last saw Caylee with Zanny at Sawgrass......We have her direct testimony to that (recorded in audio & transcription) when she told LE that stuff......now if LE is telling the Jury what Casey said ,and Casey is not on the stand in front of the jury herself, is THAT hearsay (verses just playing the recording or reading the transcript of the recording? KWIM

Now, This is what I understand hearsay to be:

CA saying KC told her blah blah blah (1001 different versions of the truth), and someone "other than CA" testifying to such blah blah blah....would be hearsay.

For example: I tweety933 could testify that LA told me that KC told him that KC had eaten alot of beans the day she picked him up from the airport and that is why she was bloated.

What does that prove to a jury....that LA told tweety933 something
What doesn't that prove to the jury....that KC told LA she wasn't pregnant

Remember the childhood game of telling a story to your classmate and having them pass it on to the student next to them, until all students had heard the story, and then finding out how different the story sounded when the last person hearing it told it, compared to the original story.......Usually way OFF!

So, whomever KC told about JBP scenario....be it GA, CA, RD, LP.....should be able to testify to what they heard, but the FBI interviewer who may have overheard something on a visitation monitor, would not be able to testify, because it would only be hearsay.....I'm trying to understand if this is correct?

OK, as it relates to the different versions of the JBP ....and who will tell the jury WHAT, and what would be considered hearsay....ON TOPIC

This is my question:

Casey last saw Caylee with Zanny at Sawgrass......We have her direct testimony to that (recorded in audio & transcription) when she told LE that stuff......now if LE is telling the Jury what Casey said ,and Casey is not on the stand in front of the jury herself, is THAT hearsay (verses just playing the recording or reading the transcript of the recording? KWIM

Now, This is what I understand hearsay to be:

CA saying KC told her blah blah blah (1001 different versions of the truth), and someone "other than CA" testifying to such blah blah blah....would be hearsay.

For example: I tweety933 could testify that LA told me that KC told him that KC had eaten alot of beans the day she picked him up from the airport and that is why she was bloated.

What does that prove to a jury....that LA told tweety933 something
What doesn't that prove to the jury....that KC told LA she wasn't pregnant

Remember the childhood game of telling a story to your classmate and having them pass it on to the student next to them, until all students had heard the story, and then finding out how different the story sounded when the last person hearing it told it, compared to the original story.......Usually way OFF!

So, whomever KC told about JBP scenario....be it GA, CA, RD, LP.....should be able to testify to what they heard, but the FBI interviewer who may have overheard something on a visitation monitor, would not be able to testify, because it would only be hearsay.....I'm trying to understand if this is correct?
Makes sense to me.
OT Tweety,I pulled up the tshirt pic you were looking for on the autopsy thread.

The Sawgrass story is what she told LE and signed her name to as her written statement. YM gave her the opportunity to change her story and that is also on the record. So, for her to change the story and make Zanni/Jesse in the park holding her down and stealing Caylee-doesn't KC have to take the stand and testify to that under oath?
I mean, can JB get up there and tell Judge Strickland that his client wants to change her story and read a new statement from her? I know they are going after Jesse-I just don't see how they are going to point the finger at him without KC testifying! And I sooo want to see her on the stand!!:praying:

I was wondering if anyone knows where LE ,TES or any other search parties were concentrating their search when Casey changed her story? I don't understand the sudden change in her story. Maybe it was too impress the body guard RD, although I think it's more likely the change was a rouse because serachers may have been getting close to finding Caylee. What day did Casey tell RD about J. Blanchard park, where were searches being conducted right aroiund that time, anyone know?

Because nobody could buy the stoy of taking Caylee to stay with Zanny in an empty apartment.

She thought that Blanchard story would sound better.

The searchers looks all over the place.. there was no central tactic-- they went to spots where there were tips, "sightings", psychic visions, or places that looked opportune to the community.

The Sawgrass story is what she told LE and signed her name to as her written statement. YM gave her the opportunity to change her story and that is also on the record. So, for her to change the story and make Zanni/Jesse in the park holding her down and stealing Caylee-doesn't KC have to take the stand and testify to that under oath?
I mean, can JB get up there and tell Judge Strickland that his client wants to change her story and read a new statement from her? I know they are going after Jesse-I just don't see how they are going to point the finger at him without KC testifying! And I sooo want to see her on the stand!!:praying:

If her lawyers is any good, she will NOT take the stand. OPPS!:eek:

"A prior statement is not hearsay if the person who made the statement (the "declarant") testifies at the trial or hearing subject to cross-examination, and (A) the prior statement is inconsistent with the declarant's testimony at the trial, etc., and the prior statement was given under oath at a trial, hearing, deposition, or other proceeding, or (B) the prior statement is consistent with the declarant's testimony, and is offered to rebut a charge that the declarant has made a recent fabrication, or a charge of the declarant's improper influence or motive, or (C) the prior statement was an identification of a person made after perceiving that person"
Got above from a couople of legal dictionaries.

I think this means that if KC testifies that JG held her down in JBP then her statement made under oath that ZG did this can be brought into evidence to show inconsistenciy otherwise I don't think the two different stories can be brought into evidence unless there is another exception that I haven't found yet.
p.s I don't have a clue was item C means.

The Sawgrass story is what she told LE and signed her name to as her written statement. YM gave her the opportunity to change her story and that is also on the record. So, for her to change the story and make Zanni/Jesse in the park holding her down and stealing Caylee-doesn't KC have to take the stand and testify to that under oath?I mean, can JB get up there and tell Judge Strickland that his client wants to change her story and read a new statement from her? I know they are going after Jesse-I just don't see how they are going to point the finger at him without KC testifying! And I sooo want to see her on the stand!!:praying:

BBM
I would think so.
How would Baez/Casey prove JG was at JB park? Where is the evidence to support the new version of the Caylee kidnapping story? IMO there isn't.

LE(and JG & his lawyer I'm sure) would have his cell phone records with pings and they would speak to people who could place him elsewhere, like say at work, at his parents home, out with friends etc..

BBM
I would think so.
How would Baez/Casey prove JG was at JB park? Where is the evidence to support the new version of the Caylee kidnapping story? IMO there isn't.

LE(and JG & his lawyer I'm sure) would have his cell phone records with pings and they would speak to people who could place him elsewhere, like say at work, at his parents home, out with friends etc..

There's also the silly idea that KC would "code name" someone she knows with the name of an imaginanny.

Her baby is dead. She's in jail. If anyone else was responsible, or even involved, she'd speak.

I'm not sure if I missed something. I heard the story of Zanny et al in the park but nothing about Jessie. Did KC tell someone later it wasn't Zanny afterall and instead Jessie. Or is this coming from the assumption KC' defence will blame it on Jessie and say it was him in the park?

There's also the silly idea that KC would "code name" someone she knows with the name of an imaginanny.

Her baby is dead. She's in jail. If anyone else was responsible, or even involved, she'd speak.

Thank you. I found the statement by CA just bizarre! Zanny is the name for whoever happens to be watching Caylee.

Venting...It wasn't that Zanny, it wasn't that Sawgrass location, it wasn't actually a Zanny but maybe anyone watching Caylee including Jesse or Amy or anyone we throw out there, it wasn't that phone, it wasn't really a death smell, whatever we, the Anthony family, say should just be interpretated any way we want depending on our current strategy.

I've tried to have compassion and an open mind, but What a bunch of liars. Truth and Justice for Caylee!

I'm not sure if I missed something. I heard the story of Zanny et al in the park but nothing about Jessie. Did KC tell someone later it wasn't Zanny afterall and instead Jessie. Or is this coming from the assumption KC' defence will blame it on Jessie and say it was him in the park?

Yes to option two.

In GA's FBI interview, he makes a statement about it possibly, maybe, mighta coulda been JG in JBP knocking poor little KC down instead of ZFG. If KC was using code, ya know. Just a subtle attempt to point the finger elsewhere.

Thank you. I found the statement by CA just bizarre! Zanny is the name for whoever happens to be watching Caylee.

BBM

I think that CA wants us to believe that KC assigned names to people just that way. She also talks about (in FBI interview) how Jeff H's entry in KC's phone just meant "boyfriend"...sort of like how people will say "Kleenex" instead of tissue. KWIM? Sort of gives you insight into how little value they placed on others as individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288