J.Lo Is Pregnant

You know I never thought JT was good looking either. To me he always looked like a pale little skinny boy with a sperm perm. I am more into manly men myself.. :D

You know I never thought JT was good looking either. To me he always looked like a pale little skinny boy with a sperm perm. I am more into manly men myself.. :D

I am into manly men too but what the heck is a sperm perm.....I agree it looks like that and I don't even know what it is!!!!!!!!!!! But the description sounds applicable anyway.

lol it's just a saying ... I don't really know what it means either but anybody who has really kinky hair like him we always call it that. :p

I am into manly men too but what the heck is a sperm perm.....I agree it looks like that and I don't even know what it is!!!!!!!!!!! But the description sounds applicable anyway.

I think they deny it for two reasons: the one already stated - getting past the first trimester and the second reason: the minute they admit they're pregnant they are HOUNDED by the press and their weight becomes an issue. I'm guessing they want to put that off as long as possible.

I think it's exactly the opposite. The longer the speculation goes on, the hotter the story is. The first paper to confirm it gets the scoop.

Once the pregnancy is confirmed, it's not really such interesting news unless she does something stupid/dangerous or someone comes up with a headline about their marriage being in trouble. :rolleyes:

Pregnancy speculation is free PR.

I think it's exactly the opposite. The longer the speculation goes on, the hotter the story is. The first paper to confirm it gets the scoop.

Once the pregnancy is confirmed, it's not really such interesting news unless she does something stupid/dangerous or someone comes up with a headline about their marriage being in trouble. :rolleyes:

Pregnancy speculation is free PR.

That's a good thought.

Mark isn't your "classic" good looks, but I'm sure he's a very talented artist.
I bet the baby is cute, too.

u662cover_home.jpg

Not that I think J.Lo is anything special looking but for the love of God please let them children inherit their mothers looks & their fathers talent.

nother photo of J-Lo's growing belly...hard to beleive its any thing other than a pregnancy. However I respect her right to try to keep her private life to her self but in this case its beyond the point of disguise..

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/06/j-lo-baby-got-front/

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ews.html?in_article_id=492064&in_page_id=1773

If she is supposedly only 4 months along.. then she must be having twins or triplets. She is huge for 4 months there is no way she is having a single birth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back