Recovered/Located China - Jack Ma, 56, Alibaba billionaire, Missing For Months, Emerges from crackdown, Jan 2021

The link posted in the opening post requires registration so is not allowed and has been removed. I have added a MSM link.

I am also checking where this thread should be placed. If it gets moved, all who are following it will be notified.

Scary place that at the moment, I thought they were showing promise but they have gone back to the old ways, or perhaps the old ways never actually went away and most of us just turned a blind eye to it so we could buy cheaper things :(

Last edited:
The link posted in the opening post requires registration so is not allowed and has been removed. I have added a MSM link.

I am also checking where this thread should be placed. If it gets moved, all who are following it will be notified.
Here is another MSM link (from Australia ) that is free to access.

Chinese billionaire vanishes after criticising Beijing

QUOTE: (after reporting about Ma)
In March, a property tycoon disappeared after he called President Xi Jinping a ‘clown’ for his handling of the coronavirus crisis.

Friends of Ren Zhiqiang say he was later sentenced to 18 years in prison after he apparently “voluntarily confessed” to various crimes of corruption.

Here is another MSM link (from Australia ) that is free to access.

Chinese billionaire vanishes after criticising Beijing

QUOTE: (after reporting about Ma)
In March, a property tycoon disappeared after he called President Xi Jinping a ‘clown’ for his handling of the coronavirus crisis.

Friends of Ren Zhiqiang say he was later sentenced to 18 years in prison after he apparently “voluntarily confessed” to various crimes of corruption.
That is a very kind description of the way he has handled that and everything else in the past 12 months, I personally would use stronger words to describe him, but as this is a non political family show I won’t :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back