JAG's Myspace page

Okay.

I did some sleuthing on my own of the Myspace page, and I will tell you that I am 99% sure it IS his. I know this because of the "inside" info I have, and to protect the innocent, I wont share exactly what that is :)

He likely did not use his own name or info because of his status as an RSO-- that would be my guess.

Oh, and again, the current girlfriend is not the girlfriend I know for a fact that he has the twin boys with. Maybe he's had two sets, but that would be a pretty interesting coincidence.

BTW I'm working on getting "verified" just so you guys can actually trust the tidbits I do know :)

Thank you for the information you have given. I do believe you regarding the MySpace account if you are that certain. Also, thank you for correcting the misinformation being reported about the mother of JAG's twins.

On a side note, do you know if the mother of JAG's twins had a relationship with him to the extent that he had regular visits with his boys on holidays, etc. or are you not willing to share that information?

I can confirm that justsomeinfo has made the contact to become verified.
As soon as this poster is confirmed we will post it here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97493"]Professional Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you jsi.

I cannot say for certain, but from what I know he did not have a whole lot of contact with the twins. She had a boy last year with someone else and I believe she married this new person. I kept up with her mostly through Myspace, but she has since made that account inactive. I messaged her on Facebook last week to see if she is doing okay, but she hasn't logged into that in a long time, probably since last summer. I have put in some calls to friends to check in on her; she's just such a sweet person and I'm worried about her.

Regardless, obviously he HAS had contact with this current girlfriend's child (looks like she has one little boy with someone prior to John) and that's scary in and of itself.

Justsomeinfo, thanks. I was hoping you'd show up.

Well, looks like he will have the next 50-60 years to read and re-read "Terry Goodkind 'Sword of Truth' Novels"! (Also, he is a horrendous speller!) I could make a crude joke about what he wrote under the "General" information portion of his page as it relates to his activities the next 50-60 years in prison but I will politely refrain!

Here's info on the GF, as well, if this helps with the myspace stuff. It's buried in the article discussing that TWO of the vehicles JAG has been known to drive (both apparently black ones mentioned in the article; since the others were specified as ones belonging to JAG) but...

News 8 has confirmed Baker is currently living in a residential drug and alcohol rehab house in Escondido called Serenity House.

I cannot say for certain, but from what I know he did not have a whole lot of contact with the twins. She had a boy last year with someone else and I believe she married this new person. I kept up with her mostly through Myspace, but she has since made that account inactive. I messaged her on Facebook last week to see if she is doing okay, but she hasn't logged into that in a long time, probably since last summer. I have put in some calls to friends to check in on her; she's just such a sweet person and I'm worried about her.

Regardless, obviously he HAS had contact with this current girlfriend's child (looks like she has one little boy with someone prior to John) and that's scary in and of itself.

I am so happy those boys had limited contact with their father and hope their mother made a much better choice in her husband than she did with JAG. I pray those boys will be kept out of the media spotlight and will never know what a monster their father was.

I'm pretty sure about that being JB's myspace. It was changed some since this morning. Oddly enough, it isn't on complete Private mode yet. Watch it though, my virus protection caught and blocked something malicious...be aware.

I'm pretty sure about that being JB's myspace. It was changed some since this morning. Oddly enough, it isn't on complete Private mode yet. Watch it though, my virus protection caught and blocked something malicious...be aware.

Who would be changing it?

How long has his myspace account been around, is there a way to tell?

KFMB news 8 at 11:

Just stated the name of the mother of the twins on air. Her initials are DH for those who don't know who she is yet. The twins were born in San Bernadino area and are 3ish years old. JAG is not listed on the birth certificate because he was not married to their mothers (although the glimpse at the birth certificate where things were not blurred out seemed to show that they must use his surname of Garnder)

IMO, the myspace sites are not all that exciting. Don't worry if you didn't see it.

Just a heads up that JB has put her myspace page on Private Mode now, so I will respect her Privacy from now on. (no virus attack this time)

Her mood is "Fabulous". I know this has got to be hard on her and hope she can get some good help. Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome would be common, I'd think. Just the realization that someone may have borrowed your car to commit a murder would be hard to handle. I hope she is doing Fabulous and goes on to have a happier life. It's possible someone else is manning her site while she's away.

I have no idea if Gardner actually started his own myspace page. The maybe his page I saw has one of those design overlays so it's hard for me to read easily. I can't find when he started his myspace acct. They used to show that.

If this is his real space then his last log on was Feb 24, 2010. The very first comment is from February 14, 2008. It looks like the person who left the comment is no longer on his friend list.

KFMB news 8 at 11:

Just stated the name of the mother of the twins on air. Her initials are DH for those who don't know who she is yet. The twins were born in San Bernadino area and are 3ish years old. JAG is not listed on the birth certificate because he was not married to their mothers (although the glimpse at the birth certificate where things were not blurred out seemed to show that they must use his surname of Garnder)

I wish I could find that on the website. I did hear on the news last night that Jariah is currently staying in a drug/alcohol rehab in escondido.

IMO, the myspace sites are not all that exciting. Don't worry if you didn't see it.

Just a heads up that JB has put her myspace page on Private Mode now, so I will respect her Privacy from now on. (no virus attack this time)

Her mood is "Fabulous". I know this has got to be hard on her and hope she can get some good help. Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome would be common, I'd think. Just the realization that someone may have borrowed your car to commit a murder would be hard to handle. I hope she is doing Fabulous and goes on to have a happier life. It's possible someone else is manning her site while she's away.

I have no idea if Gardner actually started his own myspace page. The maybe his page I saw has one of those design overlays so it's hard for me to read easily. I can't find when he started his myspace acct. They used to show that.

If this is his real space then his last log on was Feb 24, 2010. The very first comment is from February 14, 2008. It looks like the person who left the comment is no longer on his friend list.

Her boyfriend is in jail for murder, her car was confiscated by the police as possibly being used in at least one attempted kidnapping, she let JAG into her young son's life, she is in rehab and her mood is "Fabulous"? Awesome! I didn't know JAG, Chelsea or Amber and I don't think I have felt anywhere near "Fabulous" since news broke of Chelsea being reported as missing. :banghead:

That mood on JB's myspace is from a different time. As PQgirly stated yesterday, when you type your status on there then will it allow you to change the mood emoticon. You can't just log on and change that.

Her boyfriend is in jail for murder, her car was confiscated by the police as possibly being used in at least one attempted kidnapping, she let JAG into her young son's life, she is in rehab and her mood is "Fabulous"? Awesome! I didn't know JAG, Chelsea or Amber and I don't think I have felt anywhere near "Fabulous" since news broke of Chelsea being reported as missing. :banghead:

Well, you have a good point there. I don't know why she said that because there is nothing to feel fabulous about. She may be very happy and relieved she, herself, is still alive.

Maybe she forgot to change her mood, OR she is being facetious.

That mood on JB's myspace is from a different time. As PQgirly stated yesterday, when you type your status on there then will it allow you to change the mood emoticon. You can't just log on and change that.

The new format on myspace allows you to change your mood emoticon without changing the mood quote. I just checked.

Maybe she forgot to change her mood, OR she is being facetious.

Exactly. No one knows when that was last changed. Just because she logged in last week doesn't mean she changed her mood, new format or not.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back