Jailhouse audio/video surveillance visits to be released to public

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from being gone a lot the past couple of days! I'm ready for those tapes! Where are they? :snooty:

Whoever gets them first, please open a new thread so we won't have to wade through pages of anxiety. :D

I guess now we will find out how much he actually talked about ,,,Haleigh,,,since he has been in jail.....

Kiki, I don't think they meant parent's are always to blame when kids get preyed upon. Being preyed upon is far different from having a very sexually active 14 yr old. Truth is, the parents were horrible examples for their kids.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY, she is so very very pretty! Grammies rock!

Yes that's true LeLe--but regardless of laxness by some parents or circumstances (what's being described as "promiscuity" by an underage child) the law--and consequences--remain the same. So as far as the law and legal ramifications are concerned, it's not "very different." Despite my vigilance as a parent, my daughter was victimized. And in the state in which we lived eg the age is 16, prior to which she could not legally have consented. So the law is clearly designed to protect the victim and prosecute SO's regardless of what type of "eg" the parent is setting. No passes here for RC or any other predators.

Thanks re Grandma's tiniest sweetheart. :blowkiss:

:parrot:

Yeah, one would think so. Personally, I don't think of them have enough "edumacation" to read the papers & probably never turn the channel off Jerry Springer.

OMG..........that was funny!

JVN is coming up.......maybe she'll have something about the tapes. She wouldn't think of stealing any of NG's thunder tonight.......maybe?

The last I heard was that these counties do not have video available....glad to hear that's not true.....Yeah! :woohoo:
Hi Whisperer,,,I read yesterday,,,somewhere,,,,, that there were 4 or 5 counties that do NOT have audio and video,,,and Putnam county was one of them,,,,I hope they were wrong,,too..

If tapes were out wouldn't JVM have them,,,she is not saying anything about Haleigh......

JVN is coming up.......maybe she'll have something about the tapes. She wouldn't think of stealing any of NG's thunder tonight.......maybe?

:laugh:

Nothing about the tapes, even NG is silent about what she will have on tonight...

If rc is not in confinement, I'm hoping he is across from Williams.....NOW that would get interesting....

...........Ger, link worked for me...try again.
...........funny, I just tried the one you quoted and I got error.
...........when I used the link by Twall post #1..it worked..

LOL, I just logged in a few minutes ago and trying to catch up. Your post made me laugh just thinking about Ron scurrying under his cot...........

Nothing about the tapes, even NG is silent about what she will have on tonight...

Nancy is covering baby Gabriel on her show tonight according to her Facebook page. But then last night she said she was covering Haleigh Cummings case and ended up just covering baby Gabriel. I hope she has some time for the Haleigh case tonight.

Does anyone know if they are releasing the tapes of Ron and Mom too ? TIA.

I just checked Art's site again to see if the audio's were up and nothing!
But he did say he was invited back on NG tonight, maybe they both had an agreement to wait until the show before he released the audio's? I would think that TJ or a Major Media outlet would get a hold of these audios first, so I am beginning to think that maybe we will not hear them tonight and that is a bummer because I was looking forward to hear what they all had to say. I guess patiences is of the essence and maybe the reason they have not been released is because LE did get some good info from them.:praying:

Does anyone know if they are releasing the tapes of Ron and Mom too ? TIA.

"Snip" Art Harris
If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.
The Bald Truth has learned, but armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.
Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released. She told me he’s a retired military man, living in North Carolina.
I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, may also be coming to a television near you. Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.
The Bald Truth has learned, but armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.

”I am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable DVD (5-7 hours long) by the end of Tuesday or early Wednesday morning,” says Chuck Mulligan, spokesman for St. John’s County Sheriff’s Department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby Putnam County to review and redact as necessary

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/misty-croslin-caught-on-tape-coming-soon/#more-3833

I'm back from being gone a lot the past couple of days! I'm ready for those tapes! Where are they? :snooty:

Whoever gets them first, please open a new thread so we won't have to wade through pages of anxiety. :D

I was just thinking about this-would it be best to open a thread for each person-Tommy, Ron, Misty, Donna and Hope (if there are any of her) so it isn't so confusing deciphering who said what?

I think it might be a little while as the SA's office is going to listen to them and edit as they see fit.
Then you can count on Art and Mz. Nancy to put up maybe five minutes of them which they will play over and over. Art will add a few more minutes when the number of hits at his site drops again. The others will do the same, control site hits.

The best thing that can happen is that the media themselves will get a copy and post the entire audio file at one time. Otherwise - we aren't ever going to hear the entire contents released by the SA. JMO

Thank you Charlie, a voice of reason! And that is why I never watch NG in real time-I get so tired of the same stuff being played over and over-I like to ff through it!

Time frame for audio/video to be released:

”I am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable DVD (5-7 hours long) by the end of Tuesday or early Wednesday morning,” says Chuck Mulligan, spokesman for St. John’s County Sheriff’s Department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby Putnam County to review and redact as necessary.

Art has revised the article some and now says "Ronald Cummings, now in a single cell that borders Shawshank Redemption country."

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/misty-croslin-caught-on-tape-coming-soon/#more-3833

Let's hope the audio/videos are released tomorrow!

(my comments are in bold)
I posted this info. in Ron's arrest thread-thought I would bring it here.
Putnam and Flagler do not have video visitation (like Casey in Orange Co.) but I'm sure they would have audio. All phone calls to and from jails and prisons are recorded for security reasons.

Nassau, Clay, Putnam and Flagler counties currently do not have video visitation systems, though some would like to consider one in the future.

In Putnam County, a recent study of jail conditions pointed out damage to windows between visitor and inmate sides of glass visitation windows.

Most of the windows have damage created in attempts to pass contraband, the report said.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said the agency is looking for a county-owned building away from the jail where a visitation facility could be installed.

He said the agency and the county have been discussing the project but that money remains the largest obstacle.

More info. at link

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ts_reduce_headaches_for_north_florida_jailers

St. Johns county has video visitation-click on inmate visit

http://www.sjso.org/divisions/corrections.aspx

Reminder: Please make a new thread when the tapes are released so we don't have to wade through the anticipation before getting tape info in the future. If I'm not here when they are released, I'll close this thread as soon as I am able.

I sure was hoping they would have been released today!

Went to check if the audio's were out yet and nothing. But Art Harris has a new article out.
Misty Croslin Balked at Babysitting Haleigh!
"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/exclusive-misty-croslin-balked-at-babysitting-haleigh/
Art Harris has learned new details about Misty’s behaviour the night she reported Haleigh missing—that she had balked at babysitting Haleigh Cummings, and her little brother, JR, complaining she was just too exhausted after a three day binge of drugs and sex with party pals.

“She told me, ‘I didn’t want to even watch the kids that night because I was too tired from partying that weekend,’” her sister in law, Lindsay, told me in an exclusive interview Tuesday night that I broke on CNN HLN’s Nancy Grace Show.

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”

I reached Lindsay as she was driving her in-laws home after a visit with Misty and her brother.
More than five hours of Misty’s intimate family conversations, and phone calls between other defendants, are expected to be released any day now, but the new details we’re reporting from today’s visit may not make this edit.

The night Misty at first refused to babysit Haleigh was Sunday night, Feb. 8, about 30 hours before she reported Haleigh missing. That night, sources close to the case tell me she told police she and Ronald stayed up all night fighting, and overslept. Frantic he might be late dropping Haleigh again after so many tardys, and risk losing custody, Ron loaded her and Misty into his purple Altima,drove like a bat out of h*ll, neighbors said, nearly running down other children at the bus stop.

“He was driving like a crazy man,” said Jerry, a neighbor.

After changing Haleigh’s blouse at GGMS, they raced to school, where Misty walked Haleigh to class, late, then it was back to the house to crash.

Neighbor Jerry and his girlfriend, told police they were within earshot of Misty when she was in family van, waiting to pick up Haleigh when she got off the school bus. That’s when Jerry tells told Art he and his girlfriend overheard her talking to friends, apparently griping about the poor quality of the previous night’s party drugs, how they were “bad ****,” and that she had no intention of ever using the same source again.

It is said that Misty; screamed at one of the small boys in the van to be quiet, believed to be JR, then backhanded him in the face. In a separate incident, another mother interviewed said she was at a Palatka medical clinic and witnessed Misty grabbing a kicking JR and dragging him out the door and to the car, cursing him to behave. PCS investigators, child services never filed a report that she was a danger to the children after speaking with the woman.
Art,reported the new details on NG's Show Tuesday night, including that Misty told her parents she was frightened behind bars, afraid what might happen if she went to prison on the trafficking charges—and that detectives on the Haleigh task force had been grilling her, playing “mind games,” as she put it, trying to leverage the drug charges to pry details about the Haleigh case, even pressuring her to implicate certain unnamed people in the child’s disappearance.

Misty maintains she was sleeping that night and doesn’t know what happened to Haleigh

“She says, ‘(police) are in there telling her to say, ‘XYZ person said this, and that person said that,’ but they won’t break her because she doesn’t know nothing,” her father, Hank Croslin told me Tuesday night. “I have my own hunches, but I’d swear on my grandchildren Misty had nothing to do with,’” said Hank Sr.

Here are the transcripts from Nancy Grace ...Feb 2, 2010

Misty Croslin Jailhouse Audio and Videotapes to Be Released
"Snip" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Straight out to Art Harris, investigative journalist at Artharris.com. Art, you`ve just gotten off the phone with Croslin`s -- Misty Croslin`s father and sister-in-law, what can you tell me?

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: I can tell you that Misty is behind bars, Nancy, and she is scared. Her father told me that she doesn`t know what to do. She has been getting squeezed by detectives in the case - - the Haleigh case, not the drug case -- and they want to know what she knows. They have been dangling names in front of her, wanting her to identify certain unnamed people. And she has not given up anything yet. But they will...

GRACE: OK, wait a minute! Whoa, whoa, whoa, wa-wait, wa-wait! Don`t lose me. Art Harris, police are dangling names in front of her? OK, her story all along has been she was there at the home alone...

HARRIS: . you will hear Misty talking about things like what happened that night. I had never known this from her sister-in-law before, but she says she was so tired from those parties in the last three days that when she came home she did not want to babysit. That she called Ron`s mother and she offered, quote, "to pay her to babysit." And Misty told her sister-in-law, well, I said, OK, if it`s OK with Ron.

Now, remember, he was furious at her. She had just gone off on this three-day revenge romance -- sex, drugs and rock `n` roll. And she didn`t know if he wanted her to babysit. She said it was with OK and so that`s the last we know, Nancy. That`s what you`ll hear on tonight`s tape.
GRACE: So you`re telling me that night she was there and Haleigh went missing she didn`t want to be there? She did not want to babysit?

HARRIS:
That`s what she told her sister-in-law who I talked to tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong