James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by pipingplover, Nov 27, 2016.

1. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

They can't mention Burkes name. Who's pulling the strings? Is this the same office Sini assigned two Feds to work on the LISK case?
    See folks. Its know wonder the case is seven yrs. old.

2. deedee21

I dont think its an issue of trust.
    He said every effort would be made to solve this case. What else could he say?

What you want and what you get is two different things.
    You can't play ball without the ball.

I think Spota through a monkey wrench into the case on his way out. This was done by the other DA saying Bittrolff may be responsible for a killing on OP.

3. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Yea I see what you mean but I don’t think any of us buy that’s theroy of JB

4. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

JB? JB?JB there are so many JB 's in this case I can't keep track of them anymore. I lean to the JB that is a BJ.

5. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Lol true iam referring to bitrolf he may be the Manorville butcher but iam unsure of that deffenitly don’t believe bitrolf is lisk

6. hawkshaw

deedee21 - I think you are finally putting together a picture of what probably happened in this case. - it has always been about protecting Burke. I believe if we track it back to the Pius case a lot of things will make some sense.

When Burke became Chief I laid it at the feet of Spota. I think that was the last person that Spota wanted at the top because he knew he had a loose cannon that couldn't be controlled without his Uncle Tommy watching over him.

When Burke made Chief I received a call from a high placed newsman. He said I must be furious lol. I was really happy because I knew this was the beginning of the end.

7. suebonaduce

suebonaduce New Member

Well, in all fairness, Ive been driving through the back roads of kings park my entire life on a weekly basis. I had no idea that the almost 4 million dollar estate I've been admiring for years is technically considered Northport. It is less than a minute drive from the old hospital.

8. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Yes I know what your talking about but that I don’t belive is Kings Park it Nissaquague

9. Luvrosco

Luvrosco New Member

If you live in Fort Salonga your mailing address is Northport.

10. marble

marble Well-Known Member

This is what I believe as well. I think it's highly possible that Bittrolf is responsible for some of the other victims on LI but I'm not sold on him being LISK. (aka linked to the Gilgo 4)

11. deedee21

He will never be charged if true.
    Look how Sandras Costillas death was treated.
    LE claims they have their best people on the case.
    Big deal!
    LE wants confessions and DNA.

12. BeachBods

BeachBods Member

Sandra Costilla. The beasts alleged first victim. Still no actual ties to Dr Feel good even though I think she was his first. Still this whole thread can be considered slander and speculation of james bisset. Anyone have actual proof he ever met Shannon or was present in Oak Beach at any time. Before we destroy the legacy of a man who met his tragic demise at his own hands let's take a step back from the rumor mill until somebody throws down some actual evidence against bisset here.

13. BeachBods

BeachBods Member

Bisset may have like cocaine and working girls still John ray gives us nothing on details of his alleged link to Shannon just a very vague statement backed up by no factual evidence. It's frustrating alone his statement because of how vague it is. He parades Leanne around in front of a camera makes her go on record but gives us nothing as to who can back this statement up. Why is that? What reason could John ray have for making such a vague unsubstantiated statement?

14. Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad Member

John Ray did NOT MAKE Leeann go on record on camera.
    She ran to him.

STOP thinking he knows how to solve this.
    he ONLY cares about himself and what he can get out of
    exploiting this entire case.

15. Ironbutterfly8

Ironbutterfly8 New Member

Excellent point!

16. RVL0432

RVL0432 Member

17. RVL0432

RVL0432 Member

This is some of the most useful and intelligent information I've seen posted on any of these threads. Well done.

18. Ironbutterfly8

Ironbutterfly8 New Member

I wholeheartedly agree

19. hawkshaw

I most always believed this case could be solved IF THEY WANTED TO SOLVE IT.

20. hawkshaw

OK, here's a good one to think about. A Suffolk County Legislator/doctor was arrested earlier today for sale of opioids to a female DEA undercover agent pretending to be a prostitute/drug addict. Everyone seems to want a piece of this case. Entities mentioned, eg, are Suffolk DA, PD, Nassau Pd, DEA etc., Even Kessler of Newsday grabbed a byline. He usually writes about federal matters. Then we had the recent plea deal from the lawyer on a $2M larceny of a minor child.

So what seem to be the common denominators in these cases". Sex, sex workers, drugs, public officials, etc., Are you guys starting to get the connections?

Disco1, Ironbutterfly8 and burntsnoop like this.