James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

I believe that James Bissett and Robert Lanieri were both murdered but their bodies were made to look like a suicide. To anyone with a normal functioning brain the summary given by the media regarding the circumstances of their death makes absolutely no sense and should have been investigated further.
Why would RL kill himself? What reason was given?

I believe that James Bissett and Robert Lanieri were both murdered but their bodies were made to look like a suicide. To anyone with a normal functioning brain the summary given by the media regarding the circumstances of their death makes absolutely no sense and should have been investigated further.

Do you belive Bisset has something to do with Gilgo?

It’s interesting that the charity listed in the obituary where donations can be sent to is only a 3 minute drive from where Colleen McNamee was last seen. (1316 Motor Pkwy - 1860 Veterans Memorial Hwy, both Islandia). I can’t tell what was there before the charity offices. It’s probably just a coincidence.

It’s interesting that the charity listed in the obituary where donations can be sent to is only a 3 minute drive from where Colleen McNamee was last seen. (1316 Motor Pkwy - 1860 Veterans Memorial Hwy, both Islandia). I can’t tell what was there before the charity offices. It’s probably just a coincidence.

I live in the area I can look into it and iam starting to feel that this is not a coincidence. There is just to many and what I find funny with this case is police are quick to say coincidence but any other case they would say something different.

I live in the area I can look into it and iam starting to feel that this is not a coincidence. There is just to many and what I find funny with this case is police are quick to say coincidence but any other case they would say something different.

It looks like STALCO Construction is in the same building (purchased it in 2007, moved in in 2009). They have had many high profile public projects on LI. I have never been able to figure out where exactly the rehab was that McNamee was a patient was at when she disappeared though. There’s one nearby but I think it’s more of a men’s clean and sober living now. Determining that would be interesting. I don’t know the whose who of LI but perhaps a local digging into some of that can see more connections.

It looks like STALCO Construction is in the same building (purchased it in 2007, moved in in 2009). They have had many high profile public projects on LI. I have never been able to figure out where exactly the rehab was that McNamee was a patient was at when she disappeared though. There’s one nearby but I think it’s more of a men’s clean and sober living now. Determining that would be interesting. I don’t know the whose who of LI but perhaps a local digging into some of that can see more connections.

That may be hard considering me not knowing what you see in all of it, Bitrollf killed her and bitrolf is from Manorville. Now did Bitrolf dump the body’s in his Neigborhood the profiler said most Killers don’t dump body’s in there neigborhood , And how do you think investigating this area could lead to finding LISK? Iam sorry but it’s hard to follow what your getting at.

That may be hard considering me not knowing what you see in all of it, Bitrollf killed her and bitrolf is from Manorville. Now did Bitrolf dump the body’s in his Neigborhood the profiler said most Killers don’t dump body’s in there neigborhood , And how do you think investigating this area could lead to finding LISK? Iam sorry but it’s hard to follow what your getting at.

I really do think it’s most likely a coincidence. This is where McNamee went missing from, not where she was found. The only possible connection would be if the owners of this construction company or charity are connected to others involved and/or if the rehab was on the same property and there’s a connection that way. It was mostly just an observation.

I really do think it’s most likely a coincidence. This is where McNamee went missing from, not where she was found. The only possible connection would be if the owners of this construction company or charity are connected to others involved and/or if the rehab was on the same property and there’s a connection that way. It was mostly just an observation.

Ok so she went missing from that location, Then she was Killed By JB, If JB and LISK are connected then LISK would have gaven JB her location , in order to do that LISK would have to have some employment or contact with whatever was in that area. This is being based in the Theroy by the Amature profiler on KS that said find the Manorville Butcher and you can find LISK? It may be coincidence it may not, Just hard to look into with out knowing who to look for, now if one of the suspects worked there or had any ties to that area that’s a big question mark.

Well the only way to know for sure if biaset was a client is to contact Pak he may or may not know depending if JB was a client and had Pak bring SG to his house instead of meeting secretly but I think that’s the best way, get in contact with Pak and see if he recognizes Bisset.

Well the only way to know for sure if biaset was a client is to contact Pak he may or may not know depending if JB was a client and had Pak bring SG to his house instead of meeting secretly but I think that’s the best way, get in contact with Pak and see if he recognizes Bisset.
I agree and that will confirm or deny ..seems simple to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’ll say this though I don’t belive Bisset is involved he isn’t was to organized socially to be a SK it’s very hard for Psycopathic sexual sadist to hold a job like Bisset had even if Bisset was a client I don’t belive he is the killer and I don’t belive a FBI profiler would think he is ither not to sound rude but I think people should start looking into profiles of SK one thing is it’s very hard for them to hold a job like Bisset, remember SK are Hideing something wierd that’s hard to conceal for long and that wieredness makes it very difficult to hold a job like Bisset did. Don’t be surprised if Pak is not allowed to talk though and with people makeing accusations against him on one of the forums here I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t want to get involved.

I’ll say this though I don’t belive Bisset is involved he isn’t was to organized socially to be a SK it’s very hard for Psycopathic sexual sadist to hold a job like Bisset had even if Bisset was a client I don’t belive he is the killer and I don’t belive a FBI profiler would think he is ither not to sound rude but I think people should start looking into profiles of SK one thing is it’s very hard for them to hold a job like Bisset, remember SK are Hideing something wierd that’s hard to conceal for long and that wieredness makes it very difficult to hold a job like Bisset did. Don’t be surprised if Pak is not allowed to talk though and with people makeing accusations against him on one of the forums here I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t want to get involved.
I dont think it is bisset or burke either. However, i do think lisk wears a mask of sanity and is able to function socially and thats what makes him so lethal. I dont think hes socially inept but quite the opposite. I dont know this but just a hunch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That’s the profile of every serial killer that’s why I don’t think it’s bisset of Burke it’s very hard for a SK to conceal there wierd ness after a certin point in time so I gurentee if we could find out who lisk is and follow him around for a week he would he would disply certin behaviors

It doesnt matter who the killer is.
The Det's will not be making an arrest.
Verrone and the FBI were given the boot.
He was replaced by Burke. That speaks volumes.
Him and Spota ran the show.
This case was over when those two clowns took the lead.
They are gone. But the damaged has been done.

It doesnt matter who the killer is.
The Det's will not be making an arrest.
Verrone and the FBI were given the boot.
He was replaced by Burke. That speaks volumes.
Him and Spota ran the show.
This case was over when those two clowns took the lead.
They are gone. But the damaged has been done.

Iam unseure of what hat you mean by no arrest will be made Tim Sini is now DA and feels the case will be solved as the FBI is now on the case I honestly don’t know Sini motives or what he’s about nore do I k ow who the new chief of the clowns is but they gotta be doing something I would think

FBI is on the case:loveyou: I know people that went to FBI Melville with complaints about SCDAl and they were given phone numbers for Manhattan office doing corruption cases. My source told me an Agent at Melville said they can't even mention the name of Burke in their building.

Iam unseure of what hat you mean by no arrest will be made Tim Sini is now DA and feels the case will be solved as the FBI is now on the case I honestly don’t know Sini motives or what he’s about nore do I k ow who the new chief of the clowns is but they gotta be doing something I would think
Melville is afraid of Burke? Im sure theres a backstory there.
And the lead Det needs a baby sitter.

This is ridiculous . Iam a bit confused though guys forgive me but why are the FEDS scared of Burke ?? And what about Sini he says he thinks it will be solved do you trust him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back