James Tracy on Boston Bombing: The Government Planned It

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by TrackerSam, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

FAU tenured Professor James Tracy, who took some withering backlash earlier this year when he questioned whether a gunman had actually killed children at Sandy Hook Elementary, is back at it.

This time, Tracy -- who makes more than $60,000 per year in public money and teaches courses on conspiracy theories -- thinks the Boston bombing was a hoax. According to an impossibly long and impossibly confusing missive he posted yesterday on his blog, the professor of communications thinks the government planted "mass-casualty drill actors" at the Boston Marathon before the bombs exploded.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/04/faus_james_tracy_on_boston_bom.php?page=2

2. Loading...

3. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

This dude is off his rocker. Why the h*** is he receiving public money? Why is he being given access to kids/young adults?

4. clarabelle

clarabelle New Member

Oh cripes. How could any university have him on staff? The guy is nuts and completely discredits this entire school. They let him teach students? WTF????

5. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Active Member

6. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

And Glenn Beck says that the Saudi was the mastermind and we are deporting him instead of charging him.
    Why? Don't know... a reason for the absurd allegation isn't required.

7. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

Well if you believe it was a "drill" and that Jeff was an actor that had his leg protheses (plural) taken off for the pictures....then I don't know what to say other than....

No F..... Way :stormingmad::stormingmad:

8. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Active Member

I never said I believed anything.

I just posted the blog so people could read what the guy wrote for themselves. I mean I guess it is okay to assume that the veiw of the blog was correct and you can assume you will share the same veiws as the guy who reveiwed that blog,but you wont know til you read it yourself.

I also stated I hadnt read enough it to say he was off his rocker or not . I read two lines confirming it was the correct link. Next I posted I hadnt followed the bombing. So I no clue who Jeff is.

I didnt post any personal opinion at all. So I have to wonder why you assumed I think whtever it is you think I thought?

I posted a link that was relavent to the topic .

9. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

There was lots online and people believing Sandy Hook was a hoax and now this. Some people are oppositional, will do and say anything for money, and want attention. The ones who are well known. The rest are just followers. It's crazy too. They claim to believe the govt is evil but can't believe that a few people ever so often could plot and commit horrible crimes.