Jane Doe 1990 - Clarion Co., Pa.

Discussion in 'Missing Archives' started by Lili, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Lili

Lili My opinion only.

2. Loading...

3. Trino

Trino Active Member

Clarion is one of those places where someone deliberately intends to go. It's a ways off the Interstate, not a place that someone disposing of a body would likely stumble upon. It's possible the murderer, if not local, happened to be familiar with the area from canoeing or hunting. There is a university there, but I suppose LE has checked to determine that she was not a student.

4. Lili

Lili My opinion only.

:p That gave me a chuckle! Actually one of the exits of I-80 has grown huge with shopping and hospital complex now. The town of Clarion is about 3 mi. off I-80, I think part of I-80 goes through Monroe township. But I also feel that it had to be someone who knew the area, either a hunter or someone who knew all the backwoods party spots. It's just a shame the girl hasn't been identified.

5. Trino

Trino Active Member

You can tell I haven't been there in years. My rememrances of Clarion are quite different.

6. marylandmissing

marylandmissing New Member

Around this time period there was a number of young petite women who went missing in Pennsylvania...

This Jane Doe was found near a truck stop...