JANE DOE FOUND AZ Minor September 28,2016

Discussion in 'Unidentified and Identified Media Threads' started by Mellisarp, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Mellisarp

Mellisarp New Member

Need help unidentified female minor found. Recently buried under jane doe. Screenshot_20201128-175645_Chrome.jpg white-hills-jane-doe.jpg

Attached Files:

starrie and Laughing like this.

2. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

starrie likes this.
  3. dmac55

dmac55 Well-Known Member

The Doe Network
    Unidentified Female
    1324UFAZ
    1324UFAZ

starrie and Laughing like this.
  4. ChunkyVaseline

ChunkyVaseline New Member

This girl looks extremely similar not to mention the height is in the right range. I'm sure she lost weight while being missing. If you scroll down you can see that it even says it's very likely she traveled to 5 states, Arizona being one of those

Have you seen this child? Lashaya Stine

Ck45202, starrie and Laughing like this.
  5. starrie

starrie New Member

Ok. It's my first time posting on this site so please forgive me if I'm not doing something right. :)

I took a look through your uploads and found a girl by the name of Tatyanna Hill who went missing on 1/31/2015. She fits the height, age, and bit about the DNA suggesting the girl was from the northern U.S. (Tatyanna's info says she is from Ohio). Also, did a bit more searching, and found her Facebook profile which she was active on in 2013, so that I could see more angles of her face to compare the picture drawings. They seem to be close. She has pierced ears and no visible tattoos as well.

The name Tatyanna Hill is also not one of the names that has been listed as already have been investigated and proven to be not a match.

Tatyanna Hill

Have you seen this child? Tatyanna Hill

Wickliffe Police looking for missing juvenile

victoriarobinson642 and Laughing like this.