Jane Valez Mitchell & other Media People Who Know Only Ramsey Spin Let's Educate Them

It would appear the game has gone into extra innings.

Let me even more frank: I can't say for sure what Tricia's motivations are. You'd have to ask her. But for my part, I look at it this way: let the people hear ALL sides, then make up their own minds. If Person X hears everything there is to be said, and decides IDI is stronger, I'm cool with that.

Now, Roy has expressed his feelings that it's in his favor not to read certain things. Well, that's his right. But that's my point: Person X should be able to CHOOSE what to follow and what not to. The media have decided (or more accurately, LW has decided FOR them) that only one side needs to be told, and that the people would only get "confused" by anything else.

The media have decided (or more accurately, LW has decided FOR them) that only one side needs to be told, and that the people would only get "confused" by anything else.
Bullying through the threat of litigation has worked very well for LW.

It would appear the game has gone into extra innings.

Let me even more frank: I can't say for sure what Tricia's motivations are. You'd have to ask her. But for my part, I look at it this way: let the people hear ALL sides, then make up their own minds. If Person X hears everything there is to be said, and decides IDI is stronger, I'm cool with that.

Now, Roy has expressed his feelings that it's in his favor not to read certain things. Well, that's his right. But that's my point: Person X should be able to CHOOSE what to follow and what not to. The media have decided (or more accurately, LW has decided FOR them) that only one side needs to be told, and that the people would only get "confused" by anything else.

I will give you guys credit for sticking with this scenario even with the obvious statements made by the BPD and DA's office. From my understanding from what has been said, the case has moved away from the Ramsey's. So you guys are really smart or really dumb. Only time will tell if you guys failed to read between the lines.

I will give you guys credit for sticking with this scenario even with the obvious statements made by the BPD and DA's office.

Backhanded though it may be, I for one take that as a compliment. We've learned that official statements in this case should be taken with a pinch of salt.

From my understanding from what has been said, the case has moved away from the Ramsey's.

Even if so, I think people have a right to know what went on in moving it away from them.

So you guys are really smart or really dumb. Only time will tell if you guys failed to read between the lines.

Looks that way.

The other night on JVM she went into this whole diatribe about the poor Ramseys and how they have been cleared by the cops

Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.

This thread is not to debate evidence. This thread is for those of us sick to death of the main stream media swallowing the Ramsey B.S. hook line and sinker.

Let's put together a letter that we can send out every time someone points out how innocent the Ramseys are.

First on my list is to let everyone know the Ramseys HAVE NOT been cleared by the police. They have not been cleared by the current D.A. in Boulder.

They were cleared by the most incompetent human being ever to get a law degree. And that's just not my opinion.

I would like the letter to be one page. One page with bullet points like this:

*The Ramseys have never been cleared by the cops. The current D.A. of Boulder has not cleared the Ramseys. Only Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys.

*Mary Lacy decided in 1997 that Patsy was innocent of anything. (insert quote of what Lacy said)

*Mary Lacy has never explained the following:

*Who wrote the note,
*why the "intruders" DNA was not found anywhere else,
*Why John Ramsey's fibers from his shirt were found in JBR's underwear.

Mary Lacy has refused to answer any questions about the Ramseys.

Anyway, that's just a rough idea of how I would like the letter to look.

So please add what you think is important to put in the letter. Remember we will have to back it up with links to prove what we say.

Thank God for Acandyrose at www.acandyrose.com She has everything.

Let's take our time. I would like this letter to be the "go to" piece for us when we are faced with the laziness of the main stream media.

If people really knew the evidence they would be appalled at how the Ramseys were able to manipulate the system. I promise you had they been poor and a minority it would never have happened.

Tricia

Oh Tricia, I can't explain how surprised I was when I read your post. I don't even know why I even read your post because I have been so disgusted over the years and even more lately, hearing and reading about how the "poor" Ramseys were judged prematurely and unjustifiably all this time. It really Pizzzzed me off big time to read it so I have intentionally ignored this thread because of it. I even got pizzzzzzed off just seeing the title of the thread, asking questions about the "intruder". I had to ignore it due to increased blood pressure when I read it. Why I opened this thread tonight, I'll never know, but I did. I've got to say, I really appreciate your post, more than you'll ever know. At last, I get to read a post that mirrors my own thoughts. Thank you. I have always believed that the Ramseys were involved in JonBenet's murder and the coverup and could not accept the latest nonsense that an intruder had done this deed. I will try to do as you have asked. Again, thank you.

It was and it is. Unless you know more than the BPD and the DA's office

I don't think this is a case of who "knows more", but a case of who is willing to tell the truth about the evidence.

I can see I've been wasting my time on here. A pity, as I think we were actually getting somewhere. If anyone knows of a similar website where there might be an open mind, pm me.

Adios!

This site is as open minded as you are ever going to find.

Hey Dave, I read this too.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner issued a statement this afternoon on the new DNA findings:

"The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The Boulder Police Department concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. We remain committed to bringing JonBenet's killer to justice. That is, and always will be, our goal."

Game, Set, Match

Excuse me if I don't fall down and kiss your shoes, but the LE and DA's office in this case have been a bit lacking, shall I say, just to be polite?

I am comfortable that they have tested many of these items. One thing the BPD and DA's office worked on after the Steve T. debacle is shutting their daggum mouths. Too many players in law enforcement put all kinds of crap all over the internet. Some of it true and some fabrications. They made a point long ago that all evidence will be kept hush hush. It is important if we care about justice. We don't need any more Karr's in this case.

Another thing about touch DNA is that it really isn't easy to leave a good pattern like you suggest in the items above. It is a really big difference between lightly touching something versus some forceful contact. This is why the leggings were the perfect test initially. .

I am sorry guys, but you guys can't seriously be this naiive. Use your brain.

I just can't wrap my brain around the notion I am supposed to give a few specks of degraded dna on long johns so much evidentiary value and at the same time ignore EVERYTHING else.

Fibers from Pasty's sweater IN the rope knot, under the tape that "covered" JonBenet's mouth and in the paint tray?
I am supposed to ignore where and how she was found and what she was wrapped in?
I am supposed to ignore that Pasty was still wearing the same cloths, the tea, the pineapple, the fact that after finding the "ransom note" the first thing Patsy does is break out her rolodex and start making calls and inviting folks over, despite the threat made to behead her daughter?

I could go on and on...but you get the idea.

If I may humbly suggest- as this conversation seems to have strayed from Tricia's main intent of this thread - that the 'Letter of Education' be written first.

After it's completion, then go ahead and open a conversation for review of said letter.

That is the time to see what 'holds water', and what doesn't.

I can only speak for myself, but I am more than willing to be educated on this topic, and I think Tricia's idea is a solid one.

It seems we forgot that Tricia asked that this thread not be for evidence debate. Sorry, Tricia.

I don't think this is a case of who "knows more", but a case of who is willing to tell the truth about the evidence.

But wouldnt it be interesting if any of the living people who have been less than forthcoming would tell all the truths?? BURKE would be a great place to start ... interrogate that kid like it is no ones business haul his *advertiser censored* in and question him like it happened last night. He is an adult now ...then do the same with every party connected to the Ramseys starting w/ Ferneys and Whites and JOHN and the Stines.

Kathy

Not to suggest that the ferneys or the whites are lying but they should also be re-interviewed.

The honest ones stories will stay the same as way back when.

Stines know much more than they have ever admitted.

Kathy

Hi Tricia,

One of the things I always remembered and could not shake (and this is fact so acandyrose should not have any problem finding this among her many papers) is that Patsy and family left Boulder soon after JBR was found dead and went to their vacation house in Michigan. I, as a mother, find that incomprehensible because wild horses wouldn't have gotten me off the police station steps let alone out of town in Michigan until my daughter's murderer had been found. I agree with many on this board that think it was "an inside job" and further I think it was Mom. That's my opinion, though.

Hi Tricia,

One of the things I always remembered and could not shake (and this is fact so acandyrose should not have any problem finding this among her many papers) is that Patsy and family left Boulder soon after JBR was found dead and went to their vacation house in Michigan. I, as a mother, find that incomprehensible because wild horses wouldn't have gotten me off the police station steps let alone out of town in Michigan until my daughter's murderer had been found. I agree with many on this board that think it was "an inside job" and further I think it was Mom. That's my opinion, though.

You may have misread the information on Acandyrose.
While MANY people here (myself included) agree that it seemed like they couldn't get away from JB fast enough- not even staying with her till the coroner arrived or accompanying her body to the morgue and I doubt many people would have wanted to leave town while their child was still in the morgue, they did NOT go to their vacation home in Michigan. They PLANNED to go there as a family and meet with JR's grown children from his first marriage. They cancelled that flight at some point (is isn't clear) the day JB was killed. Police overheard JR trying to make arrangements to fly to Atlanta with Patsy and their son BR. Police informed him they could not leave Boulder. They then went to their friends' home and stayed there until they left for JB's funeral in Atlanta at a later date. They never returned to their home in Boulder, instead saying with friends until they bought a home in Atlanta and had the Boulder home sold (to a group of friends and lawyers) packed up and moved. After it was sold, the home was completely whitewashed, all walls stripped of wallpaper and painted white, and carpets pulled up and replaced.

But wouldnt it be interesting if any of the living people who have been less than forthcoming would tell all the truths?? BURKE would be a great place to start ... interrogate that kid like it is no ones business haul his *advertiser censored* in and question him like it happened last night. He is an adult now ...then do the same with every party connected to the Ramseys starting w/ Ferneys and Whites and JOHN and the Stines.

Kathy

As much as we would like to see MANY people re-questioned, BR is under NO obligation to speak to police or anyone else involved in the investigation of JB's murder. He is not a suspect; his age at the time (under 10) under Colorado law would prevent him from ever being charged in this crime. Even if he WERE a suspect, he would be under no obligation to speak to LE, with or without a lawyer present.
For that matter, the White's, Stine's and Fernie's (and anyone else who may have knowledge about the crime or the Rs) are not obligated to speak to LE either. If someone knows something that should be said, it is up to them and their conscience to come forward of their own free will.
Even someone who has been charged with a crime is under no obligation to speak to police. "You have the right to remain silent..." etc.
The only time someone MUST appear before LE to answer questions (without a lawyer present) is if they are called before a Grand Jury. But even then, they may refuse to answer by invoking their Fifth Amendment right to not incriminate themselves.

You may have misread the information on Acandyrose.
While MANY people here (myself included) agree that it seemed like they couldn't get away from JB fast enough- not even staying with her till the coroner arrived or accompanying her body to the morgue and I doubt many people would have wanted to leave town while their child was still in the morgue, they did NOT go to their vacation home in Michigan. They PLANNED to go there as a family and meet with JR's grown children from his first marriage. They cancelled that flight at some point (is isn't clear) the day JB was killed. Police overheard JR trying to make arrangements to fly to Atlanta with Patsy and their son BR. Police informed him they could not leave Boulder. They then went to their friends' home and stayed there until they left for JB's funeral in Atlanta at a later date. They never returned to their home in Boulder, instead saying with friends until they bought a home in Atlanta and had the Boulder home sold (to a group of friends and lawyers) packed up and moved. After it was sold, the home was completely whitewashed, all walls stripped of wallpaper and painted white, and carpets pulled up and replaced.

I'm sorry DeeDee249, it was not my intention to be confusing in my post about acandyrose. I was simply going by Tricia's, the OP, information that acandyrose had everything and I thought she meant links, etc. which would amount to many papers. Tricia's sentence just prior to mentioning acandyrose said something about backing up points in the letter with links.

As far as Patsy and family leaving and going to Michigan, I found that info in a couple places but one is here at this link (mentioning Patsy and Burke going) and the statement is just above the heading of "The Intruder Theory". Here's the link and hope it's a legitimate source:

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

But more important than the above link was my point in that I would never have left (not including her funeral, of course) Boulder and would have camped on the steps of BPD and I know I would have been cooperative with them from the very beginning instead of legally dodging them. The rest of what you said I do know to have happened, i.e. their buying a house in GA and settling there, the house in Boulder, etc. I also was aware that they'd cancelled their plans and flight to Michigan the day JBR's body was discovered. When I posted about soon after, I meant after they'd buried their daughter, dear.

Thanks!

As much as we would like to see MANY people re-questioned, BR is under NO obligation to speak to police or anyone else involved in the investigation of JB's murder. He is not a suspect; his age at the time (under 10) under Colorado law would prevent him from ever being charged in this crime. Even if he WERE a suspect, he would be under no obligation to speak to LE, with or without a lawyer present.
For that matter, the White's, Stine's and Fernie's (and anyone else who may have knowledge about the crime or the Rs) are not obligated to speak to LE either. If someone knows something that should be said, it is up to them and their conscience to come forward of their own free will.
Even someone who has been charged with a crime is under no obligation to speak to police. "You have the right to remain silent..." etc.
The only time someone MUST appear before LE to answer questions (without a lawyer present) is if they are called before a Grand Jury. But even then, they may refuse to answer by invoking their Fifth Amendment right to not incriminate themselves.

I know all of this, and find it frustrating ....... but wouldnt it be nice to imagine Burke coming forward with whatever he knows?

K

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back