Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.............I remember when Jason mentioned the Abaroa case to his sister in an email. He was referring to how no one even remembered the case or the name. I immediately knew who he was talking about and uttered my personal reply to him, lol..............course he couldn't hear me through the computer screen. :slap:

But, now that they've arrested old Raven, maybe they can get together some day with Raven, Jason, Brad, Scott,.................I know there's many more, their names just escape me at the moment.

Anyway, I'm pleased to see that NC takes murder of their women seriously and there's nowhere for these guys to hide! It may take a while, but in the end, they get their man!

JMHO

fran

Fran - I agree. I am from NC and I was really starting to wonder what in the world was wrong with the Raleigh/Durham PD. It seemed like they all happened around the same time except for Brad's and Scott's. Brad was arrested the quickest. I really thought they were never going to arrest Jason, Raven or Scott. It was sad to think they were actually going to get away with it. In my mind they have had too much freedom and life to enjoy so I am all for the DP for all. Sorry if I offended anyone. I believe you take a life (esp. two lives at once) you don't deserve to live either. JMHO

All 4 wife killers lived within a 30 mile triangle in NC :banghead:

that is what I meant in my other post. Something was def going on in that area. And except for Brad, they were all arrested after Bev Perdue took office. So I wonder if that sped up the process.

that is what I meant in my other post. Something was def going on in that area. And except for Brad, they were all arrested after Bev Perdue took office. So I wonder if that sped up the process.

Scott would have been arrested the first week, except they had no body.
When Kelly's body was finally found, Scott was cuffed the same day.

It is said the last 6 months is what put Raven behind bars. Sounds like Vanessa (x-wife) and perhaps the latest GF provided the cops with what they needed to finally make an arrest. This sociopath couldn't keep his mouth shut...I am convinced he hung himself with his words.

At around the 2 year mark, Spivey said he was sure Jason Young was the killer.
He also said JY would be arrested when they "get all they are going to get".
Turns out that was a year later.

All 4, guilty as charged:bang:

dd8bca72-109a-11df-ab5a-001cc4c002e.jpg

3837922-1225466317-220x165.jpg

MORRIS-1119.ART_GFJU7SDC.1+MORRIS5a.NE.111809.CCS.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

1260906676-jasonyoung-220x165.jpg

Woot! Woot! Buh-Bye Losers! Lots of men would have loved to trade places with you both, you were just too stupid and full of yourselves to see that your wives got the short end of the stick (figuratively AND probably literally) by settling for you. Good Riddance.

Wow, both Jason Young and Raven Abaroa arrested. Too awesome. So happy to hear that justice is finally moving for Michelle and Janet.

First up: warm yet belated 2010 greetings to so many "postie-oldies" ! Wishing you all well and nice to see ya. Grrrr - I passionately posted and prayed with many of you over this case. It was soooo obvious back then this awful creature committed this crime.

JY is a creepzoid! Wow - just this morning I woke up out of the blue and thought: WHAT ever will get JY behind bars?? I searched WS - read everything.

Just calling in to say thank you ALL for brilliant posts, info and updates. I cannot believe JY's vomit-worthy act the last time he was on the silver screen at Michelle's funeral:

Sunglasses, head bowed; dapper-dressed; fake sorrow and the slow mournful woe-is-me march - all the time keeping Cassidy away from her mommy's funeral and loving family> He snubbed all and then got outta dodge real quick. Sick!

His latest pics (thanks!!). Oh yuck. He's become even more despicable over time - ugly, scraggly, weedy and .... looks like a vagrant. He, like the others who've murdered their innocent gorgeous wives represents all that was known back in the day as The 7 Deadly Sins:Sloth Greed Lust Anger Jealousy Deceit Gluttony. (Hope I got 'em right, lol.)

Today we call 'em murdering psychopaths.

Bi y'all; thanks again and many hugs 'n smiles: Polk

Jason Young's death penalty hearing is scheduled for this Thursday, 3-18.
My gut feeling is the DA will pass, saying he considered input from the Fisher's.
Cassidy will be the only reason his life is spared...IMO.

My gut feeling is the DA will pass, saying he considered input from the Fisher's.
Thanks for the reminder!

That's today. Do you know what time?

It's been postponed until sometime in June. Just saw this on the news.

The fact that the DP decision by the DA was postponed, tells me there is a plea offer on the table (assume L w/o P) and the defense needs time to review the evidence before they can respond.

The fact that the DP decision by the DA was postponed, tells me there is a plea offer on the table (assume L w/o P) and the defense needs time to review the evidence before they can respond.

Thanks, Just the Fax.

Good grief. It's such a tragic, senseless pity Michelle didn't have the liberty to contact anyone and later spend a few months while she considered Life w/o JASON YOUNG! He bludgeoned that right from her as well as her life, her baby's life and Cassidy's life with her loving, devoted mom.

That JY even has such liberties, opportunities and choices at his guarded and protected disposal just goads me no end - and many others, I'm sure. Hell hath no fury .... NONE. Words explaining or describing feelings are but wasted on this despicable imbecile - and I hope and pray someone tells him as much at Victims Impact Statements. He just ain't worth the eloquence...

God bless Michelle's survivors

Hi Just the Fax, For a minute there I thought Jason had pled guilty and was just waiting for sentencing. :waitasec: Do you know when his trial is? Ta

Polk Salad Annie, What a bright light to come here today and see your posts. Ya Ya

xox, and I am still holding Michelle and her wonderful family in my heart, thankful that Justice is now at hand. xox

I had been following this case for so long and for the past 6 months hadn't. Boy oh boy it makes me feel so happy and hope that Michelle's family gets SOME peace now. Amazing - these disgusting creatures can run but they can't hide. For so many cases that just go quiet, I am so glad that they got this disgusting human being and he is where he deserves to be.

Great reporting everyone as well!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member