JB at Jail for visit with Casey during memorial

So true! Developmentally, children are not capable of compassion at that age. For adults it's a constant challenge to get past our own egos- the state of the world shows that adults are pretty undeveloped in compassion.

This further fits into the idea that this is a narcissistic family- as if Caylee, the perp and Cindy are one and the same person. CMA. Freud and Jung would have a field day!

During one of the jail conversations, Casey told her parents that she and Caylee were "the same teeny, tiny person."

someone said something about jb maybe having a webcam on that laptop. Wouldn't that change everything?

In reference to what I suggested above: that the pathological blurring of boundaries in that family = CMA for all 3 females:
During one of the jail conversations, Casey told her parents that she and Caylee were "the same teeny, tiny person."

Whoaaaaa! :eek: Now that really creeps me out! Nice addition!

What a manipulative little psychopath she is.

That's what they think!

ITA!

IMO, I believe their intent was just a hustle to somehow reverse the awful blunder made by JB the night before on the street corner.

Otherwise, I really don't care whether she watched or not--the A's surely get their 'cryptic' messages back & forth to her thru her brainy attorney by whatever means they see fit.

I was just plain stunned and disturbed by LA's entire 'eulogy'. It seemed way out of place for an almost 3 year old little girl and it just felt wrong to me.

I think most knew that Casey would be mentioned by her parents and I don't begrudge them for that as it was entirely their choice. (however, I was surprised by some of the content)

I did not in any way feel LA was there for Caylee and that he used her memorial to relieve his own grief and anger at a public/system which he seems to blame for the loss of Casey.

But that's JMO.

I also thought that IF JB did bring the laptop with him for Casey to watch Lee sure made a statement to his parents for HER by closing it when he was done delivering his 'eulogy' and BEFORE they began theirs!

(see, since you went against her wishes, she isn't going to bother to listen to either of you!)

after having been clearly told by casey that she could not tell them anything from where she was sitting, it was apparent to me that their continued push to force her to answer the questions was just another roll-over, in a long line of roll-overs. and people wonder where casey got the ability to drive the bus she's about to start.

Thanks for yours response, itsyourworld. What's your opinion as to why Casey couldn't tell them anything from where she was sitting?

Thanks for yours response, itsyourworld. What's your opinion as to why Casey couldn't tell them anything from where she was sitting?

by august 14, she'd been isolated from her family for a couple weeks, her lawyer telling her not to talk to anyone, including family. she wasn't supposed to even take that meeting. she knew by now that they record everything and release it to the media. her lawyer is her only source of information as to how things are going and her parents only want to try to get her to talk about something she has been instructed NOT to talk about. yeah, it's the information her family needed to find Caylee, but she'd been told not to speak. casey does nothing so well as obey and blend into the new person in her life and if jose told her to keep her mouth shut, that was what she was going to do, even if it 'frushtrated' her that it was all her parents wanted to talk about. in my opinion, they skated just this side of interfering with her right to an attorney by attempting to subtly coerce her away from jose. (i'm not saying that would be a bad thing; i just wonder how legal that was.)

and i am quite aware that her parents were earnest about finding Caylee. but i'm also aware that the dynamics of the family was always a much bigger priority in that family and it was taking front and center on august 14. casey wanted them to listen, and they wanted what they wanted regardless. yes, the goal was important. she explained why she couldn't answer those questions from where she sat.

by august 14, she'd been isolated from her family for a couple weeks, her lawyer telling her not to talk to anyone, including family. she wasn't supposed to even take that meeting. she knew by now that they record everything and release it to the media. her lawyer is her only source of information as to how things are going and her parents only want to try to get her to talk about something she has been instructed NOT to talk about. yeah, it's the information her family needed to find Caylee, but she'd been told not to speak. casey does nothing so well as obey and blend into the new person in her life and if jose told her to keep her mouth shut, that was what she was going to do, even if it 'frushtrated' her that it was all her parents wanted to talk about. in my opinion, they skated just this side of interfering with her right to an attorney by attempting to subtly coerce her away from jose. (i'm not saying that would be a bad thing; i just wonder how legal that was.)

and i am quite aware that her parents were earnest about finding Caylee. but i'm also aware that the dynamics of the family was always a much bigger priority in that family and it was taking front and center on august 14. casey wanted them to listen, and they wanted what they wanted regardless. yes, the goal was important. she explained why she couldn't answer those questions from where she sat.

Thanks, itsyourworld. Again, I appreciate your respone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back