JBR Head Injury

txsvicki said:
I'd never believe that a six year old would stay asleep when being carried in from the car and then put to bed after only falling asleep during a short car ride home. Out of raising 4 kids and 5 grandkids, I've never seen a child that old be that tired out, only babies.

I agree this does not make sense to me. Not only did the Ramseys say she stayed asleep whille they carried her in the house but also while she was
changed into sleeping clothes. I just came back from babysitting my nephews for the weekend and there is absolulty no way these guys would stay asleep as I carried them from a car or put them in sleep attire.

mjak

Hi!

I'm new here! I finally found you guys! I didn't think there was anyone
left to talk about this case. I'm sure I'll make some mistakes along the
way and write about things you've already discussed. Just ignore
my boring posts, if that's the case.
I wanted to comment about the person who wrote that John and Patsy
don't seem to remember much when questioned, but sure have a lot
of vivid details. I went to Borders on Friday and found out the book,
The Death of Innocence is unavailable. Is it worth me buying from ebay?
Thanks,
Ellen13

ellen13 said:
Hi!

I'm new here! I finally found you guys! I didn't think there was anyone
left to talk about this case. I'm sure I'll make some mistakes along the
way and write about things you've already discussed. Just ignore
my boring posts, if that's the case.
I wanted to comment about the person who wrote that John and Patsy
don't seem to remember much when questioned, but sure have a lot
of vivid details. I went to Borders on Friday and found out the book,
The Death of Innocence is unavailable. Is it worth me buying from ebay?
Thanks,
Ellen13
No need to buy it. Go to your local library. IF they don't have a copy I am certain they can Inter Library Loan it for you from another library.

mjak

I'm not sure how to post a new thread, but I was thinking about
something that I think Patsy should have been questioned about.
Isn't it true that Patsy and JB dressed alike? That meant that
that if PR was going to wear that red sweater again the day
after x-mas, then wouldn't
she have wanted JB to wear it again the next day? Wasn't it
bunched up in the bathroom? If she was going to wear it again,
wouldn't she have taken the time to hang it up so it didn't have
wrinkles?
Thanks!

mjak said:
No need to buy it. Go to your local library. IF they don't have a copy I am certain they can Inter Library Loan it for you from another library.

mjak
Yeah, but I think it's worth it to own it if you're going to be referring back to it and quoting it like I do. My copy of DOI is dog-eared and underlined throughout. I also really like the photos of JonBenet.

I don't know if you would consider this lying (I do), but both John and Patsy told two different stories as to the events transpiring the night of the 25th and the morning of the 26th.

First John said he tucked JB in bed and read her a book, then he changed it to he said he took her to bed and read a book. Hmmm, big difference, especially when you consider that Burke claimed JonBenet walked up the steps herself instead of being carried asleep as John and Patsy would have us believe.

Patsy said she awoke the morning of the 26th and went to awaken JonBenet, found her bed empty, and proceeded downstairs, discovering the RN. Then she changed it to she went downstairs to make coffee and discovered the RN without stopping by JB's room. One of those two differing stories from either of the parents has to be a lie.

Nuisanceposter said:
Yeah, but I think it's worth it to own it if you're going to be referring back to it and quoting it like I do. My copy of DOI is dog-eared and underlined throughout. I also really like the photos of JonBenet.

I don't know if you would consider this lying (I do), but both John and Patsy told two different stories as to the events transpiring the night of the 25th and the morning of the 26th.

First John said he tucked JB in bed and read her a book, then he changed it to he said he took her to bed and read a book. Hmmm, big difference, especially when you consider that Burke claimed JonBenet walked up the steps herself instead of being carried asleep as John and Patsy would have us believe.

Patsy said she awoke the morning of the 26th and went to awaken JonBenet, found her bed empty, and proceeded downstairs, discovering the RN. Then she changed it to she went downstairs to make coffee and discovered the RN without stopping by JB's room. One of those two differing stories from either of the parents has to be a lie.
These are not documented changes. The first stories are only LE version of what they thought the R's said. LE are just people to. It's also why people should really have lawyers.

But the main point is. It don't matter.

JBR awake/JBR asleep.......Looked in her room/didn't look in her room......
Wax on/wax off

Zman said:
These are not documented changes. The first stories are only LE version of what they thought the R's said. LE are just people to. It's also why people should really have lawyers.

But the main point is. It don't matter.

JBR awake/JBR asleep.......Looked in her room/didn't look in her room......
Wax on/wax off

Not saying that the Rs are guilty, but they sure appeared to do a lot of distancing when recalling the events of the 25th. I tend to think that John did tuck her in and did read to her, however, the lawyers possibly had to rethink all that in order to distance him from the evening. He probably wasn't guilty of anything, but it's easier to not have to answer questions and get tripped up. I also believe that they distanced Burke in the same way. It's just easier for him to have been in bed, been asleep, etc.. and that way no questions have to be answered.

I think that DOI is the Ramseys' answers to all the
questions/suspicions/speculation about this case. IMO, whatever they went into detail about in the book, is addressing evidence that the attorneys knew that the BPD had against them.

Zman said:
I've been watching these boards forever. Never saw anyone but FW (can I still use FW?)caught in a lie. Only someones opinion of a lie. I'd love to find a lie that I could document.

Then again my suspicions of who runs/supports these boards and why they really do and why they are so overwhelmingly anti-R would probably get me kicked off for good.
FW had NOTHING to do with her death. There was another voice on the tape. He was not asleep. He did own the boots. Patsy denied Burke had them.

aussiesheila said:
deandaniellws,

I don't want to ask myself why Patsy lied. I know why Patsy lied.

I asked Narlacat to post an instance where JOHN lied or gave an evasive answer. I don't think she or anyone else can because there isn't one.
IYO why do you think she lied?

deandaniellws said:
FW had NOTHING to do with her death. There was another voice on the tape. He was not asleep. He did own the boots. Patsy denied Burke had them.
See what I mean?

aussiesheila said:
OK Narlacat, so the examples you have given could all be quite reasonably considered to be truthful answers to all these questions. To all these questions he answers "I don't remember" or words to that effect. He probably doesn't remember and if he doesn't remember he is not lying or being evasive - he is telling the truth.

I have read all the transcripts of all his publically available interviews and there are plenty of questions, by far the majority, where he does remember and he does give an information laden answer.

So how about some examples of lies?

And please ... not the one about Burke being awake at the time of the 911 call ... there is no certainty that those voices heard on the tape were in fact there, or if they were there, that they were Ramsey voices and not unerased voices from a previous recording.
Aussie
We will not agree here.
When he say's 'I don't remember' or words to that effect, that doesn't have to mean he doesn't actually remember. You yourself said 'he PROBABLY doesn't remember and if he doesn't remember he is not lying or being evasive - '.
Well, maybe he does remember and that is not telling the truth and not telling the truth is lying.

narlacat said:
Aussie
We will not agree here.
When he say's 'I don't remember' or words to that effect, that doesn't have to mean he doesn't actually remember. You yourself said 'he PROBABLY doesn't remember and if he doesn't remember he is not lying or being evasive - '.
Well, maybe he does remember and that is not telling the truth and not telling the truth is lying.
Not for nothing but JR does say "I don't remember" alot but then does answer the question that was asked. In fact sometimes offers more info than was asked for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back