Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home for rent during the RNC

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by KayElJay, Apr 3, 2016.

1. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/jeff...or-rent-during-republican-convention-1.672833

2. Loading...

3. Itsmevkb

Itsmevkb Member

It was nice when they tore the apartment building down here in Milwaukee where he had lived and killed so many. It was definitely a place where people would slow down and gawk. I'm okay with staying/living in a place where someone died but not in one where someone was murdered. Just too creepy for me.

4. chrisnope

chrisnope New Member

I've heard that too. In fact I've been there-I know C. Butler who lives there-and I believe he still owns it. He was the guitarist for the rock band 'The Waitresses'. Being inside the home is sort of weird.....but aside from that actually a really nice home. If he hadnt mentioned the history-I would've thought it was just a nice house. It's also used, even the back yard, in the movie 'My friend Dahmer.'

5. Seeker404

Seeker404 Former Member

Butler did fine work in Tin Huey too.