Jenna Bush on 20/20

EDITED BY ADMIN

I think Jenna probably realizes she is lucky and has not turned into a spoiled brat. That is something to be thankful for.

I saw her on 20/20 and was astonished at how poised she was. She kind of turned away the political questions by saying she is not the daughter of an administration, she is the daughter of her father, the man. She seemed very open, honest and compassionate and sincerely wants to help the disadvantaged. She doesn't just lend her name, she actually put in the time, which is very admirable.

She seemed to interact with the children very well, she reminded me a lot of her mother. I bet she is a good teacher. She has certainly changed from what we saw of her in her college days. She had a good answer for that - something like "I hope" I have changed.

I saw her on 20/20 and was astonished at how poised she was. She kind of turned away the political questions by saying she is not the daughter of an administration, she is the daughter of her father, the man. She seemed very open, honest and compassionate and sincerely wants to help the disadvantaged. She doesn't just lend her name, she actually put in the time, which is very admirable.

She seemed to interact with the children very well, she reminded me a lot of her mother. I bet she is a good teacher. She has certainly changed from what we saw of her in her college days. She had a good answer for that - something like "I hope" I have changed.
Yeah, I don't think she was "bad" in college. I think both girls were just spreading their wings and doing what most typical college kids do. I am not saying it is right to break the law and drink underage...but most of them do...:( I hope she and her "nerd" have a wonderful life together. I can call him a nerd....because my son is one and I KNOW the type. :cool: Does anyone know when the big date is? I do think she is a beautiful girl and will make a lovely bride!!! I am excited for her.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back