Jeremy Irwin attends balloon release, talks to reporters on 6-month anniversary mark

Where was this reported? I missed that news report. TIA

:seeya: I think my post was mis-read ... lol ... I was taking a "wild guess" as to "why" Deb was not at the balloon release ...

I re-posted my original post below.

:seeya: Not DeAnn here and very sorry, I do not mean to butt in ... but taking a "wild guess" :

Deb's attorney told her NOT to attend ... her defense attorneys do NOT want her talking to the media -- unless, of course, one of the 2 attorneys are present with Deb so they can CONTROL the responses to the questions on behalf of their clients ...

:moo::moo::moo:

JMO ... but I would bet the farm that Deb's defense attorneys did NOT want her there ... also, the media would have been "all over her" -- and -- probably some of the participants ...

JMO ... but that's what defense attorneys do : "spin" ... "approve" and "control" questions for interviews ... state "mistruths" ...

All JMO and MOO ...:moo:

Respectfully, I'd like to point out to those who may criticize how JI behaved on camera to remember Tori Stafford's mom. She was ripped to shreds - and had nothing to do with her daughter's death. There's not one true script to follow in situations like this. Everyone is different.

I just watched the video and have to say that this is the most animated that I have seen JI. He did look uncomfortable, but I doubt that he would feel comfortable in any interview. The reason that I think that he was a bit more animated than usual was because DB wasn't standing or sitting next to him digging her fingernails into his leg or hand.

My observations:

When asked if he was happy with investigators, well he didn't SAY anything negative, but his face and reaction said it all. He is not happy with investigators.

I would hardly call his behavior as being "laid back". At least I HOPE he isn't laid back. That would be somewhat of a negative thing, I would think, for a father of a missing baby to be laid back.

He said that he couldn't talk about it but "there are reasons for what we are doing". I can bet that there are definitely reasons. I think that the DT has finally figured out that sitting back and doing absolutely nothing is not helping their clients at all and looks much worse for them.

Personally, if my child were missing, I would tell anyone who told me to sit back and do nothing to GO POUND SAND!!! Seriously! What a waste this DT is...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back