Jerry Sandusky sentenced to 30-60 years in 2012 *Appeal denied 2023*

I am sure LE and the civil attorneys are salivating-unless Jer is chemically muzzled some how, he is going to talk and talk and talk because that is what he does. It would be too much to ask for him to leave his specific victims out of this conversation, but my money is on him sending out individual Valentines to the victims he misses the most.

I will be curious to see what kind of ratings he gets-I dont know that the general public has much of an appetite these days for the ramblings of a convicted pedophile, but I could be very wrong.

Remember that this is the same guy, that, after being indicted, did a telephone interview with Costas.

Remember that this is the same guy, that, after being indicted, did a telephone interview with Costas.

LOL-yup. Oh I realize Jer wants to talk...Jer wants some attention and doesnt want to be left in obscurity. But how do the rest of us feel?

I would like his victims to continue to be validated and to continue to inspire other victims who have carried this dark secret for all of this time.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ar...ands_Jerry_Sandusky_Interview.php?rssid=20065

I wonder what will come out of his mouth. I would think he wouldn't want to say anything with his upcoming civil cases.

It's my understanding that this interview was conducted by John Zeigler (http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...tate-sanduskybre92l19g-20130322,0,81493.story).

Zeigler is a Paterno zealot. Why did Sandusky agree to do an interview with him? Did no respectable journalist want to interview him? And what's Zeigler's angle? Another strange thing is Scott Paterno has been disavowing Zeigler on Twitter. (https://twitter.com/ScottPaterno)

I'm not really sure what the issue is between them. I've heard interviews in which Zeigler questioned whether McQueary actually witnessed a sexual assault in the shower. At this point, it's hard to understand how anyone could defend that position.

Thank you for the bigger picture, BigCat. I wonder if they want Jer to fall on the sword.

In Jerry Sandusky tapes prelude, Scott Paterno takes to Twitter to distance family from interviews

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/03/in_jerry_sandusky_tapes_prelud.html

.........Scott Paterno, within the space limitations of Twitter, said he believed interviewer John Ziegler thinks his work will help the Paternos' cause. But Scott Paterno indicated he is leery of both the source (Sandusky) and Ziegler's interpretation of what he's got.

"If John had a credible way to exonerate Dad, why would we oppose it? Think about that," Paterno wrote in one of a series of tweets.

"A false narrative in support of JVP is no better than Freeh's false narrative condemning him - Truth is the only narrative we endorse," Paterno continued in a dialogue that coursed intermittently through the day............

But there may have been as many as 30 victims in total, based on ongoing civil settlement talks between Penn State and self-identified claimants......

More at link....

"A false narrative in support of JVP is no better than Freeh's false narrative condemning him - Truth is the only narrative we endorse,"

I see-so it seems like Jer is going to fall on the sword and somehow exonerate Paterno? If I were the Paterno family, I would want to distance myself from that as well.

In Jerry Sandusky tapes prelude, Scott Paterno takes to Twitter to distance family from interviews

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/03/in_jerry_sandusky_tapes_prelud.html

.........Scott Paterno, within the space limitations of Twitter, said he believed interviewer John Ziegler thinks his work will help the Paternos' cause. But Scott Paterno indicated he is leery of both the source (Sandusky) and Ziegler's interpretation of what he's got.

"If John had a credible way to exonerate Dad, why would we oppose it? Think about that," Paterno wrote in one of a series of tweets.

"A false narrative in support of JVP is no better than Freeh's false narrative condemning him - Truth is the only narrative we endorse," Paterno continued in a dialogue that coursed intermittently through the day............

But there may have been as many as 30 victims in total, based on ongoing civil settlement talks between Penn State and self-identified claimants......

More at link....

That is the tip of the iceberg. I think way more than 30 victims. :furious: :puke:

Well, that was pretty much a disaster. Ziegler started the interview by hemming and hawing for 30 seconds on whether Sandusky was guilty or not. He really should have conceded that point and moved on; unless, of course, he really does have doubts.

His main point is that he doesn't believe McQueary witnessed a sexual assault in the showers. His proof: Sandusky told him so. Um, OK.

Ziegler's scheduled to be on Piers Morgan tonight. That should be interesting.

He did wave around what appeared to be a redacted report from the victim in the shower McQueary saw, stating the victim claimed no abuse took place. Since he claims no abuse took place, Paterno isn't guilty of anything.
Everyone is just "horsin' around" I guess.

He did wave around what appeared to be a redacted report from the victim in the shower McQueary saw, stating the victim claimed no abuse took place. Since he claims no abuse took place, Paterno isn't guilty of anything.
Everyone is just "horsin' around" I guess.

That actually wouldn't make a difference. Spanier, et al. were neither the DA nor DPW. They don't get to make the choice.

I am happy Paterno is dead, and I hope he suffered like a *advertiser censored*. I can only hope Sandusky follows suit in the most painful, degrading way ever.

I just watched the Morgan interview with Ziegler. Ziegler should be wearing a tinfoil hat.

He did admit that Sandusky was a pedophile.

Looking at the (lack of pro-framing) comments, I think Ziegler is now seen as a disaster. This might have been the worst possible thing to happen.

"Yeah, I hugged them," Sandusky said. "Maybe I tested boundaries. Maybe I shouldn't have showered with them.
"Yeah, I tickled them. I looked at them as being probably younger than even some of them were. But I didn't do any of these horrible acts and abuse these young people. I didn't violate them. I didn't harm them."

Words fail. Spoken like a true pedophile.

LINK HERE

I find it very hard to believe JS was a "mastermind" and able to dupe JP or anyone into thinking he's normal for any length of time. Certainly not over the extended period this case relates to.

I find it very hard to believe JS was a "mastermind" and able to dupe JP or anyone into thinking he's normal for any length of time. Certainly not over the extended period this case relates to.

I can understand that. His image was that he was a big kid at heart. He'd joke around with adults too, and play pranks.

Did you realize that Sandusky was first in class in his major in college? He has a master's on top of that.

I looked at TSM's bylaws, which I think he wrote, or certainly guided. They look like they were done professionally, and are some of the better constructed ones that I've seen.

Despite the image, he was a very bright man. Twisted, but bright. That was a dangerous combination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back