Jerry Sandusky sentenced to 30-60 years in 2012 *Appeal denied 2023*

I can understand that. His image was that he was a big kid at heart. He'd joke around with adults too, and play pranks.

Did you realize that Sandusky was first in class in his major in college? He has a master's on top of that.

I looked at TSM's bylaws, which I think he wrote, or certainly guided. They look like they were done professionally, and are some of the better constructed ones that I've seen.

Despite the image, he was a very bright man. Twisted, but bright. That was a dangerous combination.

Jerry Sandusky's emotional immaturity and acting like a big kid is the very reason why he was able to groom and rape many boys. His immaturity makes covers the real Jerry Sandusky, a very controlling and deceptive person. That makes him very dangerous and predatory. I notice many predators and abusers are emotionally stunted and act like overgrown kid or adolescent.

I just watched the Morgan interview with Ziegler. Ziegler should be wearing a tinfoil hat.

He did admit that Sandusky was a pedophile.

Watching that interview was a reminder why I needed to step away from this case for several months. It's truly disturbing to encounter the Zieglers of the world. And, yes, there are more like him. Not on this board, thank goodness.

Watching that interview was a reminder why I needed to step away from this case for several months. It's truly disturbing to encounter the Zieglers of the world. And, yes, there are more like him. Not on this board, thank goodness.

Actually, I have been engaging on alumni web sites. Interestingly, I just cited the rule that showed the NCAA could have inflicted the death penalty, even without repeated violations.

I decided that some of these alumni were making PSU look bad (and frankly leading to the devaluation of my degree).

Jerry Sandusky's emotional immaturity and acting like a big kid is the very reason why he was able to groom and rape many boys. His immaturity makes covers the real Jerry Sandusky, a very controlling and deceptive person. That makes him very dangerous and predatory. I notice many predators and abusers are emotionally stunted and act like overgrown kid or adolescent.

That is basically my point. Yes, I think Sandusky could hide this from everyone, basically because he was so bright. He created a persona of "good ole goofy Jer, a big kid at heart," deliberately to hide the evil. That was a supreme act of intelligence, but of evil intelligence.

I looked at the TSM bylaws, as I indicated. He set them up very well, but always with the Founder, himself being on key committees, and in some cases appointing the members himself. I'm fairly sure he didn't hire anyone to write them, and they are much more lucid than most of those written by attorneys that I've read.

The Daily Beast's article on Zeigler:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/26/nbc-s-jerry-sandusky-debacle.html

Interesting:

In fact, Ziegler tells The Daily Beast that after Paterno’s son Scott heard that he had been conducting prison interviews with Sandusky, he placed an expletive-laden phone call to Ziegler that lasted several minutes. The filmmaker says he was baffled at the virulent response. (Calls and emails for comment to Scott Paterno’s lawyer were not answered.)

“Since when is you interviewing someone an indication that you are teaming up with them or on their side? I got Sandusky to admit to things he’s never confessed to before. I brought him to tears with my questions,” Ziegler said, his voice rising as he spoke. Ziegler is puzzled by the family reaction, since he says he devised specific questions for Sandusky with the help of a former FBI pedophile profiler working with the Paternos.

If the Paternos don't want to be associated with Zeigler, it is strange that this site (SMSS):

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2013/02/clemente-gets-it-no-one-remembers.html

....where Ray Blehar posted an article in Feb. about Clemente's analysis of what McQueary said compared to what Paterno said in his police interview, lists Zeigler's site 'Framing Joe Paterno' as a partner, along with PSARS.

They are all linked together...methinks Scott protests too much....

If the Paternos don't want to be associated with Zeigler, it is strange that this site (SMSS):

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/2013/02/clemente-gets-it-no-one-remembers.html

....where Ray Blehar posted an article in Feb. about Clemente's analysis of what McQueary said compared to what Paterno said in his police interview, lists Zeigler's site 'Framing Joe Paterno as a partner, along with PSARS.

They are all linked together...methinks Scott protests too much....

Or conversely, Scott knows just how damaging these people are.

There are legitimate claims of overreaching and a few inaccuracies in the Freeh report. Just how much Paterno knew about 1998 (and I do not doubt the e-mails), for example. These guys looney conspiracy theories destroy any chance of legitimately talking about those. What many of these groups call "flaws" have nothing to do with the Freeh Report.

Or conversely, Scott knows just how damaging these people are.

There are legitimate claims of overreaching and a few inaccuracies in the Freeh report. Just how much Paterno knew about 1998 (and I do not doubt the e-mails), for example. These guys looney conspiracy theories destroy any chance of legitimately talking about those. What many of these groups call "flaws" have nothing to do with the Freeh Report.

That may be, but if so, they should ask Clemente and Blehar, who both worked on the Paterno report, to take that partner link to Zeigler off the site.

And Clemente helped Zeigler with questions for JS interviews? That is too close for comfort for me...what are they all doing working together? Did they do it behind the Paternos' backs?

That is basically my point. Yes, I think Sandusky could hide this from everyone, basically because he was so bright. He created a persona of "good ole goofy Jer, a big kid at heart," deliberately to hide the evil. That was a supreme act of intelligence, but of evil intelligence.

I looked at the TSM bylaws, as I indicated. He set them up very well, but always with the Founder, himself being on key committees, and in some cases appointing the members himself. I'm fairly sure he didn't hire anyone to write them, and they are much more lucid than most of those written by attorneys that I've read.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1126185/index.htm
"The Sanduskys incorporated The Second Mile in 1977. With legal help donated by a Penn State professor, they were granted tax-exempt status, and by 1980 they had raised enough money, $64,000, to buy 20 acres of farmland two miles from Beaver Stadium. Several businesses agreed to chip in the supplies for building a house, and a local contractor agreed to build it for the cost of his labor."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1126185/index.htm
"The Sanduskys incorporated The Second Mile in 1977. With legal help donated by a Penn State professor, they were granted tax-exempt status, and by 1980 they had raised enough money, $64,000, to buy 20 acres of farmland two miles from Beaver Stadium. Several businesses agreed to chip in the supplies for building a house, and a local contractor agreed to build it for the cost of his labor."

In 1977, they didn't have anyone that good on campus. PSU offered its first class in parliamentary procedure, which is the closest field to someone designing bylaws, only in 2010-11.

It's worse; JZ *did* out V2, although he claimed it was a mistake. His posting had the victim's first name something like five times and his last name once in the body, others found identifying information in some of the PDF files earlier too. Was up for at least two hours last night.

Ziegler claimed it was a mistake that then he couldn't fix because he was being "hacked". In reality, his hosting company probably just couldn't handle the load from interested parties; and I doubt whether Ziegler really cares either way.

This man has no ethics whatsoever! It's from TMZ but still....

Sandusky Interviewer to Victim
Threatens Victim #2 --
Talk To Me, Or I'll Out You

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/jerry-sandusky-interviewer-john-ziegler-victim-outed/#ixzz2OkwJl3DM

Plus, he's just flat-out nuts. What does believe he's accomplishing? The case of victim 2 has already been adjudicated without the testimony of victim 2. His credibility is not an issue.

Also, Paterno testified that McQueary told him he witnessed an act of a sexual nature. Even Schultz admitted that McQueary told them Sandusky touched the boy's genitals. That's enough to merit an outside investigation into the incident, especially considering the allegation against him in 98.

It's worse; JZ *did* out V2, although he claimed it was a mistake. His posting had the victim's first name something like five times and his last name once in the body, others found identifying information in some of the PDF files earlier too. Was up for at least two hours last night.

Ziegler claimed it was a mistake that then he couldn't fix because he was being "hacked". In reality, his hosting company probably just couldn't handle the load from interested parties; and I doubt whether Ziegler really cares either way.

Thanks for the extra information, m1ek, and welcome to WS!

:welcome5:

It's like someone (I think Steely) said the other day, start something like this and be careful what you wish for.

Deadspin shredds Zeigler-
http://deadspin.com/paterno-apologist-reveals-identity-of-one-of-jerry-sand-460831297

Excerpt: This is the same John Ziegler who, back in January, was asked in front of an audience of Penn State Truthers if they were showing enough concern for the victims. His answer:
“My only thought on the victims,” says Ziegler. “And I can’t stand, every time I do a media appearance, you almost have to spend the first 30 seconds saying, ‘Sandusky’s guilty, I’m sorry about the victims,’ and all that business, which is political correctness run amok.”

Now keep in mind that Ziegler had every intention of outing the man known as Victim 2. He made a subtle reference to it in his stupid challenge to the media published last week. Monday morning, Matt Lauer had to interrupt Ziegler to assure viewers of Today that the name wouldn't be revealed on the air. Yesterday afternoon, Ziegler wrote that if Victim 2 "agreed to speak to me and explain this to me himself, that I would gladly consider not releasing his identity." He later denied that was a threat and accused TMZ of defaming him after the site called him out on it...

By this morning the victim's name had been removed. Ziegler tweeted out a link to what he called a "series of apologies." He mentioned victims' rights advocates, his webmaster, his many supporters, "members of the Sandusky family and their representatives," his own wife, and "those, who like me, [sic] desperately want the truth to come out here." John Ziegler did not apologize to the child-sex abuse victim whose identity he shared with the world because of his "stupid mistake."

First, welcome to Websleuths. :)

Second, it looks like Ziegler's performance has been hugely damaging to the cause of "avenge Joe," "take off the sanctions," "it's the media." The one alumni site that I'm on has been silent.

Ziegler has his 15 minutes now, just like those who did "documentaries" to aid OJ and Jeffrey MacDonald. Ho hum.

Maliciously outing Victim 2 is part of what buried him, I would think, with anyone who wants to legitimately explore Paterno's involvement in the cover up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back