Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant! that is actually it!! good eye!:seeya:

Thanks! Always glad to help my fellow sleuthers when there is a question I can provide an answer (and link) to! I had seen on some other websites where the JG part of that wasn't included but I was unsure if some of links were trusted sites or not. So I decided to hunt down the actual statement that he wrote out, and voila! :)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473812/Statement---Grund-Jesse---Written-Statement-2008-0716

Ok I think I solved the mystery....If you look at his actual written statement, he wrote out "if mom my mom or dad try to call you......." and then he crossed out the first "mom" cuz he messed up...and the JG is actually his initials indicating that it was him that crossed it out so no one could say they altered his statement.....make sense? :)

AWESOME sleuthing Rachelle!:rocker:

Hah, Marsha Clark on now saying that we don't know how reliable JG is, or if he was telling the truth about the big fight. I agree since he had an axe to grind. If the defense puts him on, I hope the state turns it around big time.

Hah, Marsha Clark on now saying that we don't know how reliable JG is, or if he was telling the truth about the big fight. I agree since he had an axe to grind. If the defense puts him on, I hope the state turns it around big time.

If you go back and listen to his interview with the detectives, Jesse's tells them he wasn't sure if LA was just telling him the story to try and test him or not.

Another wards, Jesse wasn't even sure if the story was true or not. He was just telling LE what Lee had told him.

You can not always believe what comes out of LP's mouth!! ;)

The killing was premeditated, and intention can be formed in moments legally, but the body disposal wasn't. She gave no forethought to that... Separate issue.

Exactly.

I just started remembering what JG said about KC might have an accident and then go into denial about it. Besides, River Cruz, GA's alleged girlfriend, JG must be the only other really good witness for JB. Who else would be? In fact, there's no reason to prove that there was not decomposition since he only wants to put some reasonable doubt that this could have been an accident. Maybe JG can save the day for JB. Its odd that he has not been brought up by JB yet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.