Jesse James and Kat VonD engaged

believe09

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/20/jesse-james-kat-von-d-engaged-married-sandra-bullock/

Hmmm...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I think his track record is well established-hope she avoids the pre nup so she can clean up when he cheats on her. :)

Sandra, your choice was hard but clearly a good one. How many months ago did he participate in that People Magazine article saying he was praying she would give him another chance?

7 months later, ba-boom.

Good luck to all, however!!! I hope it works out.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/20/jesse-james-kat-von-d-engaged-married-sandra-bullock/

Hmmm...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I think his track record is well established-hope she avoids the pre nup so she can clean up when he cheats on her. :)

Sandra, your choice was hard but clearly a good one. How many months ago did he participate in that People Magazine article saying he was praying she would give him another chance?

7 months later, ba-boom.

Good luck to all, however!!! I hope it works out.

Well I guess I could say they deserve one another - ICK! She was most recently seen with Nicki Sixx - double ICK. And have you seen the wring on that twisted hand of hers - triple ICK.

Sandra must be having a he** of a laugh about now. I hope he has NO visitation rights to baby Louis. Can someone confirm?

Thanks,

Mel

ETA: isn't the most amazing engagement story (puke, puke, puke):

James told People.com, "So honored that [Kat] said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!" TMZ got in touch with Jesse to ask if he was engaged, and he said, "****** yeah!"

10 bucks she cheats on him within 3 weeks of the wedding

who wants in?

Katherine?!

he's calling her Katherine? like that's supposed to dignify her?

*blech*

so gross

Well I guess I could say they deserve one another - ICK! She was most recently seen with Nicki Sixx - double ICK. And have you seen the wring on that twisted hand of hers - triple ICK.

Sandra must be having a he** of a laugh about now. I hope he has NO visitation rights to baby Louis. Can someone confirm?

ETA: isn't the most amazing engagement story (puke, puke, puke):

James told People.com, "So honored that [Kat] said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!" TMZ got in touch with Jesse to ask if he was engaged, and he said, "****** yeah!"

Thanks,

Mel

I'll agree with you about Sandra Bullock, she deserves better and as horrible as it was for her to go through publicly, she handled herself like a lady - I hope she inspires others in her situation.

BUT Nikki Sixx was my client - tattoos, prior drug use and employment aside - he was a pretty regular (rich) guy, (now, pretty regular "older" rich guy). He had an adorable little boy, who he often brought along and was a good, hands on daddy. I know that is not the public persona - but we seldom see celebrities in "normal" surrounding, so I lean towards believing lots of them are more normal than we give them credit for. Of course others are probably crazier, more narcissistic media hounds than we'd ever imagine.

I hope KatVD understands what's in her future with JJames, but I'm guessing even if forewarned she wouldn't believe it will happen to her, she's "in luv" again and can't see past the shine on the ring.

ETA your ETA - For goodness sake, is he stuck at age 13? Before he thinks about growing old (the inevitable) I hope he starts thinking about growing up!!

I know Sandra is so much better off without him but I still hurt for her. How much that burns when a guy that not that long ago swore he would love you forever is able to replace you so quickly. I've been there and it hurts.

Jessie and his new "BABE" seem like the perfect couple.:loser:

He still makes me want to puke.

That's all I got to add to this lovely story.

Goz

Jesse tells us, "I would gladly go through all I have been through again, if in the end I could have Katherine."

He makes it sound like he went through something he had no control over, when in fact what he "went through" was completely caused by his own actions. He sounds like he thinks he is a victim. I don't think he has grown up at all. I predict yet another messy divorce in his life within two years.

I feel for his poor children, and I also feel for Sandra, who presumably still has to deal with him on some level because of her involvement with the kids. Wonder if he has remained involved in baby Louis' life?

Trying not to read too much into this, but...did anyone watch the Golden Globes?

SB had not a HINT of a smile. Not even a little one while she was walking around in the audience...at least those shots that I saw. Her hair was bizarre, although they fixed it before she stepped on stage-it had a distinct flat-iron mark in the back and the tease had not been combed out. I thought she might have been wearing a partial weave, but she has so much hair of her own. I mean, I was really surprised.

So now I am wondering if she received this news during the weekend-guess if she did, he is just being consistent. :(

Until I watched Kat's show on Netflicks, I thought she was a guy in drag. I know that sounds like I'm judging her in a mean manner, but I wasn't... she has a masculine voice and carries herself like guy. It was an honest mistake, on my part.

She had a really sweet boyfriend named Obie on the show the first season, that seemed head over heels in love with her, but she dumped him and rudely told her friends not to ask her about it. I read around and it said that he never saw it coming: she humiliated him by hooking up with Nikki Sixx right after he proposed to her.

I know Sandra is so much better off without him but I still hurt for her. How much that burns when a guy that not that long ago swore he would love you forever is able to replace you so quickly. I've been there and it hurts.

I feel for her too. It appears to me that he used her to get custody of his youngest girl. I think Sandra really loved him but I think Jesse just used her.

I'll agree with you about Sandra Bullock, she deserves better and as horrible as it was for her to go through publicly, she handled herself like a lady - I hope she inspires others in her situation.

BUT Nikki Sixx was my client - tattoos, prior drug use and employment aside - he was a pretty regular (rich) guy, (now, pretty regular "older" rich guy). He had an adorable little boy, who he often brought along and was a good, hands on daddy. I know that is not the public persona - but we seldom see celebrities in "normal" surrounding, so I lean towards believing lots of them are more normal than we give them credit for. Of course others are probably crazier, more narcissistic media hounds than we'd ever imagine.

I hope KatVD understands what's in her future with JJames, but I'm guessing even if forewarned she wouldn't believe it will happen to her, she's "in luv" again and can't see past the shine on the ring.

ETA your ETA - For goodness sake, is he stuck at age 13? Before he thinks about growing old (the inevitable) I hope he starts thinking about growing up!!

I love Nikki Sixx! His book The heroin diaries was excellent. hes too good for KatFreak..JJ is perfect for her..they are both losers with a capital L!

Until I watched Kat's show on Netflicks, I thought she was a guy in drag. I know that sounds like I'm judging her in a mean manner, but I wasn't... she has a masculine voice and carries herself like guy. It was an honest mistake, on my part.

She had a really sweet boyfriend named Obie on the show the first season, that seemed head over heels in love with her, but she dumped him and rudely told her friends not to ask her about it. I read around and it said that he never saw it coming: she humiliated him by hooking up with Nikki Sixx right after he proposed to her.

Obie is the son of the late musician, Roy Orbison. He did seem like a nice guy. There was a whole story line of him going to her father and asking for her hand - then gone. (Just like her ex husband.)

I read that she threatened to sue TLC for a story line that was based on nasty things she said about Sixx after they broke up & got back together. TLC backed off, then she dumped Sixx again, for James.

My youngest DD was a Miami Ink fan - IIRC KVD did really amazing "portrait" tats, then acted like doing small or simple tats was a waste of her time and talents. Typical bratty behavior, doesn't sound like she has changed much.

Wasn't Nicki Sixx joined at the hip with Charlie Sheen's ex just recently (darn - forgot her name). Anyway, she's the one who was with Richi Sambora.

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon ;)

Mel

Why does a guy who can't commit to one woman, keep making commitments to women?

MEL, do you mean Denise something or other? While reading up on the JJ & KVD engagement I read a blurb that said they dated for a week or two, then decided they make better friends and neighbors than bf & gf - the attached comments were mostly degrading remarks about her "nastiness" (whatever that means).

Wasn't Nicki Sixx joined at the hip with Charlie Sheen's ex just recently (darn - forgot her name). Anyway, she's the one who was with Richi Sambora.

This is like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon ;)

Mel

lol..yes..its a twisted merry go round of sex and drugs with these celebs. Nikki Sixx is clean now and his book is brutally honest and disturbing. Its a miracle he survived thru years of addiction and excess. It really was a good read. Raw insight in to the life of a herion addict in hollywood.

Trying not to read too much into this, but...did anyone watch the Golden Globes?

Her hair was bizarre,

believe, I watched. I didn't say a word and I'd been watching with my mom. She blurts out "Look and SB's hair. Aren't they the bangs that Bombshell wears?"

Hey she had a point, but I had to point out it's the style and Olivia Wilde had the same bangs. My mom goes "Yeah, but SB looks like she is hiding behnd them".

Here's my big question. Does SB still see JJ's children? She helped the guy raise them for heaven's sake. At least the little girl Sunnie. Do they consider Louis their brother? Will Kat Von D take over in the role as mommy?

In all honesty I think they go good together. Not saying it will last forever, but they look like they match up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back