Jim Lichtenstein - Movie Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this sequence from Casey's letters.....13635

Screenshot2010-09-13at61503AM.png

...am assuming her Today Show friend is JL

Screenshot2010-09-13at61531AM.png

...MIA on Friday however.....what, with Today Show friend (JL)....

Screenshot2010-09-13at61604AM.png

....still MIA...

Screenshot2010-09-13at61700AM.png

....Turns out Cindy's been schmoozing with the media, and Casey finds out about a licence on Caylee's name MONTHS before, and after two days of hanging out with her media connections Cindy has a book deal in the works. I can't find a date for this but it's during the time they were arranging the funeral.

So Cindy took out a licence on when Caylee was still MISSING?? That's pretty cold.

BBM No that's pretty typical, of what we have been experiencing with CA all along - one doesn't have to look far to see where ICA learned her theme song of "Me! Me! Me! Me!! Meeee!!!"

:cursing: ICA - "I saw your cameo!"

:genie: CA - "Which one darling...."

This was on day 32 (right?) just 1 day into this circus event. We can only assume CA had been ready for her close up for some time. :star2: :nluv: :star2:

I'm just amazed that under these circumstances, she was able to keep it together long enough to jump on that band wagon! :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

^ nothing published with Cindy's take or that is sympathetic towards her will sell. Just putting this out there for JL's benefit really, Cindy is Mass Marketing Kryptonite.

Who are the July 6 visitors Esther Kim and Benjamin Davis?

What would happen to Baez if it was proven that he was taking blood money at the same time having KC as indegent? Could that provide jail time?

Looks like it was May 10th.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23503932/detail.html

eta: Thank you for starting this thread. This subject (Lichtenstein) has interested me for a long time.

I also notice he doesn't take any notes when he attends these hearings. I sometimes feels he's just "guarding his interests" by staying so close to the Anthonys.

Bold mine

ITA!

I wonder if after each hearing he attends, if he hangs over at Cindy's and she fixes her "world famous chili". :angel::crazy:

What would happen to Baez if it was proven that he was taking blood money at the same time having KC as indegent? Could that provide jail time?

Reposting link from post above in hopes it may answer your question..

http://www.saysonlaw.com/legalTips.php#section112

A Life Story Rights Agreement is usually structured as an option/purchase agreement in which the subject grants the writer or producer an exclusive option for 12-18 months to purchase the life story rights with the right to extend the option if necessary.

The option price is generally 10% of the purchase price and is applicable to the purchase price. Any sums paid to extend the option are generally not applicable to the purchase price. If the rights aren't purchased or the option isn't extended, then all rights revert back to the subject, who is then free to enter into another agreement.

How I am interpreting this is that there may be a "deal" to make a "deal" at the conclusion of the case, typically a 12 -1 8 month timeframe (keep in mind when this was originally SUPPOSED to go to trial), but this time frame can be extended if necessary (keep in mind new trial date of 2011)...

So is possible that little, or no money, has yet exchanged hands, but purchase agreement will take place at conclusion of case (when KC indigent status is no longer relevant)

ITA!

I wonder if after each hearing he attends, if he hangs over at Cindy's and she fixes her "world famous chili". :angel::crazy:

Apparently not often, if at all, if you read his tweets! He is usually quick to tweet that he is heading back to Chicago after hearings....

Most can only tolerate so much CA.... :dance:

Apparently not often, if at all, if you read his tweets! He is usually quick to tweet that he is heading back to Chicago after hearings....

Most can only tolerate so much CA.... :dance:

Bold mine.

I hear ya on that, KjbK! :)

Reposting link from post above in hopes it may answer your question..

http://www.saysonlaw.com/legalTips.php#section112

A Life Story Rights Agreement is usually structured as an option/purchase agreement in which the subject grants the writer or producer an exclusive option for 12-18 months to purchase the life story rights with the right to extend the option if necessary.

The option price is generally 10% of the purchase price and is applicable to the purchase price. Any sums paid to extend the option are generally not applicable to the purchase price. If the rights aren't purchased or the option isn't extended, then all rights revert back to the subject, who is then free to enter into another agreement.

How I am interpreting this is that there may be a "deal" to make a "deal" at the conclusion of the case, typically a 12 -1 8 month timeframe (keep in mind when this was originally SUPPOSED to go to trial), but this time frame can be extended if necessary (keep in mind new trial date of 2011)...

So is possible that little, or no money, has yet exchanged hands, but purchase agreement will take place at conclusion of case (when KC indigent status is no longer relevant)
Gosh this makes me nauseous. I could give two hoots about missy's life story. Too bad Caylee didn't get a chance to live her life long enough to tell her own.

..and there we have it folks. Money coming down the pipeline for everyone closely connected to the defense of Casey Marie Anthony. Specifically Cindy and George (selling of naming rights to make the movie), and Jose Baez. Not unexpected but sickening none the less.

A movie of pure fiction, but no doubt full of hints, rumours and unfounded allegations which will keep conspiracy nuts active for years.

If this is true - now we know why the A's don't work ;)

I would definitely call it a conflict of interest. Perhaps he has no intention of really defending her, only to make money off of her.

If so, he should be disbarred.

MOO

Mel

Access to Casey would certainly explain the Anthony's continued support of the murderer of their grandaughter. Actually, a monetary payoff is the only reason I can imagine them overlooking the evidence ,the sexual molestation accusations and the flipping of the bird when George was testifying in court.
If they can just continue to play along..................
The dollar signs possibly being dangled in front of them has blinded them to the truth AND to that huge honkin, bus the defense keeps revved up just for them.
IMO the greatest reasonable doubt would be created by implicaitng Cindy and \or George. Maybe that's why Jim L sits with Cindy. Daughter sits in jail ,framed by her own mother for the murder of her daughter!

This just boils down to laziness, then-Because as a senior staff nurse, CA could've cleared 100K and GA could've added to that, over these past couple of years....possibly more than any movie deal would pay them (I think their heads are in the clouds about how much Hollywood actually pays for these things, they would not be made millionaires as they would likely not get a back-end deal on royalties being that they are Hollywood "virgins")...so they're just lazy-Except for LA, cannot claim he has not held down a great job.

respectfully snipped & BBM

LLL, if the A's are charged after the fact, for obstruction or perjury, (or both) do you know how that will effect their ability to make money off of Caylee's murder?

The very idea of their making a buck off of their dead grandchild is sooo disgusting - being that ICA is their flesh and blood and not allowed to profit, they should be covered by the same laws. In addition, ICA should be banned from receiving any money from them into her acct, if the money could be blood money earned by selling their side of the story or anything to do with the murder of Caylee.

IF they are ever charged in any connection to Caylee's demise, I do believe the SoS law would also reach them. I do believe someone has to initiate this in a civil court, money would be held on a lein, which would be divided among the "dependants" family, if no dependants it goes to a crime victims fund...so would this trump it all since it would be only GA or CA to initiate a lawsuit, knowing they won't, if they do, would Caylee be their dependant???

Not too keen on the SoS law but do know it exists....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This just boils down to laziness, then-Because as a senior staff nurse, CA could've cleared 100K and GA could've added to that, over these past couple of years....possibly more than any movie deal would pay them (I think their heads are in the clouds about how much Hollywood actually pays for these things, they would not be made millionaires as they would likely not get a back-end deal on royalties being that they are Hollywood "virgins")...so they're just lazy-Except for LA, cannot claim he has not held down a great job.

Click and Park?

I.....feel.....nauseous.....:sick:

Me too chefmom. I read the entire thread and I just feel sick to my stomach.

I have no words. Well, I do actually. But it isn't a comment that moves the conversation forward. It's just that I can say honestly and without reservation that I've seen quite enough of Cindy, and I don't want to see anymore of her or hear anything else she has to say. No, I really don't. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member