JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is exactly what he looked like when MH disappeared 2 weeks earlier. UGH. JMO

I guess it's impossible to tell with an image file that small. However, that doesn't look much like him at all IMO.

The nose especially looks a lot smaller to me, but I could be completely wrong.

I would bet my paycheck he had Hannah's sparkly top at his apartment. His trophy...

I think he had enough time to get rid of it if it was at my apartment. If I remember correctly, they didn't search his apartment until a while after he was already aware they took his car. It's possible it was in the car.

I guess it's impossible to tell with an image file that small. However, that doesn't look much like him at all IMO.

The nose especially looks a lot smaller to me, but I could be completely wrong.

TheBunk, I agree with you completely and said the very same thing two days ago with the addition that his lips look so much smaller than in any other photo (or sketch) I have seen. This just doesn't look like ANY of the other photos we have seen of him. IMO. Even his hair looks WAY different. I realize this was to have been taken on Halloween and the messy hair might have been part of his costume. I wish we could see a larger version of this photo.

Prediction time. Will he change his hair for court?
If he keeps dreads he looks like the Jesse that killed Hannah. If he loses them, he looks like the Jesse from the Fairfax rape sketch. Either way...

I've said this on other threads, so forgive me for repetition. While some of this may be true, I have a really hard time with the notion that the 2002 rape accusation triggered future heinous act. The 2002 rape, IMO, was a heinous act. He was already a rapist.

I want to explore this idea about women being the root of JLM losing something major in his life. ( angst ) I think in his mind that having to let go of that dream of playing football started at Liberty University with the sexual assault accusation followed by the loss of the full scholarship and no longer able to attend LU. That all happened in 2002 when his Mother lived off of Old Lynchburg Road on Ponderosa Trail and the same year that his Mother and his Father divorced. We have no idea how she handled the news about LJ but I would venture to say that she was at the very least disappointed. Think about JLM psychologically and if he blamed his Mother at all for the divorce then you have the perfect storm of events that triggerd an intrinsic motive for these hanneous acts.( 48% of studied serial offenders report having suffered some form of rejection as children - this is an approximate percentage, I'm still looking for the research)

I've said this on other threads, so forgive me for repetition. While some of this may be true, I have a really hard time with the notion that the 2002 rape accusation triggered future heinous act. The 2002 rape, IMO, was a heinous act. He was already a rapist.

I agree. I think most people would have had the college not prevented a criminal case.

Hannah would be alive today had they not. Morgan as well, as his DNA would have been on file and he would have been in a fairfax county jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong