Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Salem, Feb 4, 2013.
Please continue the discussion here.
Continue discussing the trial here:
timeline and media *no discussion* thread
Links to live media coverage:
timeline by poster rmt:
COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)
ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:
Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Testimony resumes 4 February 2013
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:
Travis "T-dogg" Alexander Memorial Video - YouTube
Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
Summary of case and key dates:
Crime Scene Photographs:
Detective's Investigative Report:
BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
Beth Karas InSession
In Memory of Travis Alexander
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
reminder: Minor4th is a verified attorney as is Gitanna1 and Mormon Attorney
Want to ask them a legal question about the trial? Here is the thread to do so: Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
Rules that need addressed are below:
1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.
2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.
3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.
4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.
5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.
6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:
7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.
8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.
You are all good peeps..
Now get back to werk
ohai :wave: tee hee!
I'm the only one here .. sigh
ETA: No, I'm not, hi seattlechiquita :great:
Nope, I'm here with you (((hug)))
They will all be here soon, I closed the other thread. They just have to catch up with the reading
Okay, to continue to catch you up on today....BobbyVictorBobbyVictor BobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
... BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...BobbyVictorBobbyVictor ...
The one day she takes the stand and I miss it!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I thought they didn't come back til Tuesday! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Is she done or is more coming? Does anyone have a link to her entire testimony?
:banghead::banghead: This is why the day after the SB needs to be a holiday!!
I got the link from the last thread, but I'm just asking again for those who may not have seen it.
Im here, I was so bored during JAs testimony, I had plenty time to catch up & catch my foot in the door
So does anyone else have experience with this kind of crazy?
Where they kind of make you give up questioning them after they just bury in nonsensical BS?
It's very... fascinating.
I think tonight is the night to watch Dr Drew!!! Unless he has changed his show due to Jodi's testimony, one of our own will be on!
To reply to your last post of previous thread -
The guy in Costa Rica was named Victor Arias which was also Travis middle name. Weird. I bet the guy never existed.
I would laugh so hard, if Juan called Victor to the stand during the rebuttal..
Someone's youtube account that has the recorded testimony. (I don't know who the account belongs to but it has lots of good stuff in there)
Wow ... just heard her excuse for the "No jury will ever convict me".... cry me a river and drown in it!
Separate names with a comma.