Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol2

Carol2 Active Member

And how funny that she takes a course "to know a little more about real estate" and then she buys a house with nothing down, 100% finance, interest only?!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahha!

2. LotusPawprint

LotusPawprint Moderately-known member

I think In Session's next guest is the psychologist with the :what: very shocked face.

(I do like her insight)

3. Really?

Really? South Jersey USA

Ok , I just caught something on the IS trial review.

When asked if she knew Brewer's lack of marriage intentions she replies....

Well, it didn't really matter to her as she was " young at that time" .

28 years old is closing in on the 30's so not so young when Travis rebuffed her.

4. KMouse

KMouse Well-Known Member

I think Jinkasaurus has been taking a swig of something everytime we have to listen to how many miles this place was from that place.

5. christee

christee Yup, I'm listening

:lol:

:silly:

6. moonbird

moonbird insufferable want-to-know

lunch break. :)

7. somethinghere

somethinghere Inactive

Yes, thank you, nursebeeme. She is so 8th grade with that! Her obsession with when she "officially" began dating people. It's not like marriage or signing a billion year contract or something. It's beginning to date! Sheesh. Goes to show how possessive she is.

8. Frigga

Frigga New Member

It's not a 'town' per se... it is a community, like a development. There is a resort and golf course, and it is very high end. It must have really pissed her off that Darryl's ex was able to live there when she couldn't. And boy, the way Darryl described her with his son is VERY different than the way she apparently felt. He was like an afterthought to her and Nurmi had to try and save her in direct examination in regards to him. She and Darryl were going to keep him and move to Sacramento- BS. She couldn't even be bothered to recall herself that the little boy had a bedroom there, FGS! I don't think Jodi would be lovey dovey to a little boy OR the ex wife, I am certain of that. She took the master bedroom and saved $10-12,000. She must not have been paying for much in that household.

9. Mintedlace

Mintedlace New Member

She broke up with Bobby at 15 and he attempted suicide and was admitted into a mental ward, a few years later they dated again.

10. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

I think Martinez piped down because it's not in the State's best interest to save her from drowning.

This jury seems to be paying attention. Strip away the 99% fluff and nonsense and ridiculously detailed carp droning out of her mouth and what you have is 1 percent distilled venom. She's trashed every last person in her life she's deemed "significant." Every single one. She's reduced even love-smitten Daryl to a drunken smoking business investor. Mom has deep bus tire treads all over her back, and her dear dear Bobby? The fellow is dead and like Travis, can't defend himself against the accusations of real abuse she's slinging.

I think Martinez believes her self-serving despicable trash talk is doing more damage than any objection he can raise right now.

11. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

I soooooo wish someone who knows the people she's talking about or the players themselves (like Bianca or Gay Steve? or Matt's dad's girlfriend) would join Websleuths and post with us. Just for my entertainment during these 2 hour lunch breaks!

12. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

I think JM's cross is going to be short and sweet and to the point. He's going to ask if she killed any of these other boyfriends. He's going to make it obvious that all of these bedtime stories were pointless.

13. McNEverest

McNEverest New Member

funny avatar hehehehe

I believe Juan's objections are about this so he doesn't have to call witnesses to the stand to rebut more of her lies.. I hope the jury 'gets it' too!

14. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

Yes Praise God...and I have to go to work

15. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

About 70 more minutes' worth...

16. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

17. magpie

magpie Derek's Grandma

I can see where Jodi would trade sex with Gus (yuck!) for a little money and a phone. Remember all those deposits to bank accounts along her way to murder Travis? Hmmmm, makes me wonder. :furious:

18. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

Did anybody else get a chuckle when Jodi made it a point to clarify that DB was her supervisor and (paraphrased)"of course they didn't DATE". Left me wondering if THAT condition was the 11th Commandment that she followed since the other 10 seem to be relegated to the "Ten SUGGESTIONS" category, thu.

19. christee

christee Yup, I'm listening

Uh, I believe Admins/Mods provide refreshments during lengthy trials.
    :waiting:

:biggrin:

20. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Gus is not stepping back in that court room. He's going to appear by telephone. I think counsel told him to stay the hell outta Arizona.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.