Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frigga said:
Minor4th,

Can Juan bring in a new witness during rebuttal to refute some testimony that the defense allowed in regarding their client, JA?
I wanted to bring this forward again, its a great question. Anyone know?

Yes, he can bring new witnesses during rebuttal to address the defense testimony.

she said she loves her sister and they don't go to court because the media twist their words (ummm have yet to see them interview her family) and Travis' family are horrible terrible people and his friends have sent death threats to her two year old

riiiiiight.

(it is also considered a RUMOR... as it cannot be verified)

That site looks an awful lot like the KC version of it too, doesn't it? That site also claimed "inside" info.

:banghead:I woke up late today and turned in when she was...talking about the anal sex...woke me up right away....

I find it very hard to believe a woman of her age did not know what chastity meant. I also do not see the church not explaining the rules of the church before they baptize her. She certainly picked up on the coffee one. Why would an elder not baptize her? I find that really odd.

I'm no rocket scientist.... just an ignorant girl straight outta south Alabama. But even I would not buy that anal, oral, or any other kinda sex could skirt around the chastity issue!!!! Come on! She's intelligent, right? She will never convince me she bought that crap either!

Just another way to put blame on the victim! :furious:

Back in the day Oprah did a show on this with TEENS---they skirted the virginity issue by oral--generally on the guy (Oprah thought this unfair--thought girl should get something too, anyhoo)---But that was years ago---All religions have chastity issues---all kids will figure things out---

I also told my girls that always be prepared things happen quickly---and you have right to say "no"---they doubted me---a while back one came to me and said I was right--I have also shared with them if they practice anal--sometime in their elder years they may leak and it won't be pretty..:blushing:

Who is Scott Dutcher? I missed a good chunk of this morning.

On HLN:
Vinnie: give me one word to describe JA/TA sexual relationship...
JVM: Sadomasicism? (she's a sensationalist IMO)
Ryan: Consensual (I heart him xo)
Jinkasaurus: Disrespectful ( I can't stand her)

I thought JVM's eyebrows were going to fly off her face after she said it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Exactly. Travis had to be killed because Jodi voluntarily had unsatisfying sex.

In only one sentence you managed to express her whole testimony. That's how I see it, too.

I find it very hard to believe a woman of her age did not know what chastity meant. I also do not see the church not explaining the rules of the church before they baptize her. She certainly picked up on the coffee one. Why would an elder not baptize her? I find that really odd.

I've stated this before--years ago when I joined the Baptist Church (no longer go to it)--it went thru months and months of classes---this doesn't account for the months and months of classes for baptism---it wasn't just a hop in the font so to say :seeya:

iirc it was because she was living with a man

FOLKS: we are not going to be discussing the other discussion forum.. that is a :nono:

If Travis spent that much time in talking to her on many subjects, I don't think it's that far fetch that he realized she had nothing to offer him than sex, and he was getting tired of the price he paid each time. Travis wanted an innocent virgin and Jodi would never be able to give him that.

she is just making a huge mess for herself ready for Juan to go full guns blazing on cross. - she is trying to play down the relationship with travis - saying he only used her for sex - she didn't really want it but she had fallen for him so allowed it AND kept going back AND couldn't say no - but then why did they go on all these trips together, other people said that they appeared to be a couple? she cant have it all ways and all these lies don't amount to anything. What the jury wants to know so very badly is what pushed her to butcher him. She cant pull it off. Juan will rip her testimony to shreds. she has lied too much now.

She didnt know what was involved in the baptism either..?? What a crock.

Vinnie says the phone sex tapes will come in this afternoon? Did I hear that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288