Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meagain

Meagain Active Member

There is no trial today? I keep tuning in and see nothing.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

live stream of search and new reports anout cop killer in San Diego

http://www.10news.com/video/live_video

3. KMouse

KMouse Well-Known Member

So where are the undies?

We know the photo of them was taken after Travis was murdered on
    June 18th IIRC.

4. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

For those of us that believe that this whole 'story' of JA's sounds more like a booty call than a relationship, including myself, how do we explain how some of TA's friends have said they were a couple at some point?

Maybe that goes back to how she says TA treated her differently, depending on who was around. I'm just not sure. At this point (hahaha) I don't see how this was a relationship at all.

5. minor4th

minor4th Verified Attorney

i.e. She's more pissed at her mom than her dad

6. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

Casey may have blamed George but I see that as self-preservation. Jodi sent flowers to Travis' grandmother after what she did to him. Irises, because according to her, Travis wanted to name a future daughter Iris.

That denotes a special sadistic element that scares the living bejeesus out of me. She literally feeds off other's pain. (To this point we see that in Casey too with both her parents.) With Jodi that sadistic, pain-inflicting circle is expanded to include a great deal many more victims.

MOO

7. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

Day 10, I think, Toes.

8. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

he cannot speak for himself

in my mind that does not make him a hypocrite..

:twocents:

9. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

Respectfully snipped
    The only thing I can think is, Jodi seems to place a great deal of importance on "being faithful". Meaning, (I think) not having sexual relations (of any sort) when one has agreed to not date anyone else (ie become "official"). Before one is "official" in Jodi's eyes, any sort of sexual relations with anyone else is fine. However, once one is in an "official relationship" with someone else, there is a high level of faithfulness both parties must uphold, including no sex with others. (Possibly also, no physical attention or eye contact with or directly speaking to people of the opposite sex who is not in your "official relationship".)

"Cheating" would be anything one does that is "unfaithful". And I feel that "cheating" to Jodi (based on her going on, ad naseum, about why she broke up with Darryl and when) is one of the biggest sins one can commit. Which is why the dates are so important and concrete to her. They signified the "boundaries" of their "official relationship". Things that happened during that time might have more significance for her than if they had happened before or after that time.

10. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

I have a question for our board attorney's. Isn't all of this going to her"state of mind" at the time?

After years of abuse from her parents (don't believe mom started beating her and carrying a spoon in her purse when Jodi was seven. It was happening before.) on down to Travis, she had been used and abuse, and when Travis came at her she snapped and that was the overkill. Course doesn't explain the gun and knife in the bathroom.

I thought it funny that Jodi "knew" how to calm Travis down with sex. Jodi has all the answers for her sick story. I wonder if the jury has figured that out yet. I mean how many times can you say you read their private thoughts, email, and texts by using the back button? I wonder how many of the men are looking at her like a bug that needs to stepped on? Beth K said there several notes in the basket from the jury....would one be do you ever shut up?

Candy Montgomery was a housewife here in Dallas that whacked Betty Gore forty times with an axe. She claimed Betty said shhhh and that set her off. When she was small and in the ER and crying her mother said shhhhh and she flashed back to that and hence (a Pasty Ramsey word) the overkill. And she got off, not guilty.

Also is Numri doing the soft voice and don't mean to make you relive this all over again male for the jury against the questioning by JM?

11. Carol2

Carol2 Active Member

I think he hates her. He's tried several times to withdraw. Judge wouldn't let him. He no longer works for the Public Defender's office. Like you said, he doesn't coddle her. The closest he came, that I've noted, was when he asked her at the beginning of testimony if she was nervous and uncomfortable. That was part of the strategy and the case... not because he gives a damn!

12. JusticeJunkie

JusticeJunkie New Member

What Chris said was that Nurmi wrote them an e-mail stating that the forged letters had been proven to be authentic. Doesn't matter what he was waving - it matters what Nurmi told Sky in an e-mail. He then lied AGAIN to Chris during that proceeding, and Juan called him on it.
    I have a hard time making that be ethical.

13. nightwatch

nightwatch Active Member

that blog was created long after this valentine day gift was sent. correct me if i'm wrong.:moo:

14. Nosey Parker

Nosey Parker A Brit in Canada

I believe she is too. Her demeanor and narcissism is very young teen, and I don't think she could maintain that through several hours/days on the stand if it were not inherent. Nurmi is definitely playing it up, imo. Interesting, though probably nauseous, what the DV expert will do with it. Forensics prove she was the killer; the murder was overkill; and circumstantial evidence concludes premeditation. I could see the defence originally going for 'crime of passion', but self-defence??

15. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

16. Teresa

Teresa Member

I felt/feel just like this. I NEED justice to be right this time or I will lose faith in our court system completely. It's hanging on by thread at the moment.

17. Quester

Quester New Member

O/T: Was a full psych assessment ever released to the public on CA?

Or, was that possibility kiboshed when CA was found not guilty?

Links please if released. TIA

18. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Maybe they should give it to Jodi and she can hit that back button a few times for them.

19. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

Ashe patiently waits with his arms crossed for her answer

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Verified Male

Haha, no, it Peter Puck... :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8eeZHHuns"]Peter Puck - How To Play The Game (episode 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.